Joe kneels to Israel-disgusting

Why is he kneeling/groveling at the feet of a woman just for having lots of kids?

Your propaganda sight left this out:

In a meeting with Israel’s outgoing president Reuven Rivlin at the White House on Monday, Biden knelt before Rivlin’s chief of staff, a Haredi Orthodox woman named Rivka Ravitz, in deference to the fact that she has 12 children.

In the next thread we'll hear how Biden is anti-sematic

A president of any country shouldn't be kneeling to others. Especially just because a woman has too many kids.

That don't make that story any better, Moonglow.
try not to take it to heart------to me it was a light-hearted meaningless gesture

I'm not taking it too much to heart, irosie. It's just one more Biden the Bizarre moment, after all.

But taken with so much else... it just makes me uneasy with what could happen when America has no solid leadership at the helm.

A president of any country shouldn't be kneeling to others. Especially just because a woman has too many kids.
Oh stfu, you don't care about that. Maybe you can make t through a single day without your fake outrage...?

Fuck off. You don't know jack shit and can't wait to show how stupid you are every time you come slithering in.

SUCCESS!!!

What the Hell?
View attachment 512276
If one were only limited to viewing or reading the US mainstream media the story of how President Joe Biden went down on his knees to honor two visiting Israelis would never have surfaced. Fortunately, the story did make considerable waves in both the Israeli and the alternative media, though not enough to convince the faceless editors at CBS news and elsewhere to run with it. The kneeling incident reportedly took place while Biden was meeting in the White House with soon-to-be retired Israeli president Reuven Rivlin.
Joe Biden Bows to Force Majeure

And you people thought Obama taking a half bow to a billion muslims was bad

You can say a lot about Obama, what you can't say is he was a zionist.

I hope the old man just fell down

edit - or maybe he was picking up a lucky penny

What the Hell?
View attachment 512276
If one were only limited to viewing or reading the US mainstream media the story of how President Joe Biden went down on his knees to honor two visiting Israelis would never have surfaced. Fortunately, the story did make considerable waves in both the Israeli and the alternative media, though not enough to convince the faceless editors at CBS news and elsewhere to run with it. The kneeling incident reportedly took place while Biden was meeting in the White House with soon-to-be retired Israeli president Reuven Rivlin.
Joe Biden Bows to Force Majeure
What is that freak sniffing now? Ewww

Hmm, I didn't think it was real. I just assumed he stumbled again. Then again, he WAS Obama's VP.

My first thought is he dropped his pudding pop.

OP is a nothing-burger. Everyone knows Xiden stumbles, does stupid shit for appearances, he's fragile and in great cognitive decline. That's all this is, and yes it's LIKELY Xiden.

MacAtl, you're the champion projector and anyone with a glance of your posts can say that's all your tiny pointless posts mean.

Oh stfu, you don't care about that. Maybe you can make t through a single day without your fake outrage...?

Fuck off. You don't know jack shit and can't wait to show how stupid you are every time you come slithering in.

SUCCESS!!!
Cry it all out, son. Everyone sees through your fake outrage. Even you.

In a meeting with Israel’s outgoing president Reuven Rivlin at the White House on Monday, Biden knelt before Rivlin’s chief of staff, a Haredi Orthodox woman named Rivka Ravitz, in deference to the fact that she has 12 children.

God help him if he ever wondered into the inner city with all those welfare queens and their large families, he would never be able to get up.

God help him if he ever wondered into the inner city with all those welfare queens and their large families, he would never be able to get up.
Or your average meth country white trash trailer park, that contains at most 3 last names.

12 kids? Bitch needs to be slapped not kneeled to
Haha, i tend to agree. But that's not exactly how you behave when you are gladhandling foreign diplomats. Maybe a smack for illegal settlements is more in order.

Does it bother you that Biden isn't an overt anti-semite like you?
Does it bother you that you are so deficient and inarticulate, that the peak of your intellectual efforts in life is inventing little strawmen on the white wing armpit of the internet?

Haha, i tend to agree. But that's not exactly how you behave when you are gladhandling foreign diplomats. Maybe a smack for illegal settlements is more in order.

Does it bother you that you are so deficient and inarticulate, that the peak of your intellectual efforts in life is inventing little strawmen on the white wing armpit of the internet?

Your dodge is noted.

I question whether she is really Jewish. . . that seems suspicious.

. . . I believe she is secretly Catholic. :heehee:

. . . it would also more logically explain the kneeling.

Your dodge is noted.
haha, self importance is a trait someone like you would have to employ in order to cope with the constant shortfalls, intellectually.

But we do know you are probably an anti-semite, now. You morons always think accusing others of your own flaws is some kind of good defense of yourself.

Forum List

Back