Joe kneels to Israel-disgusting

12 kids? Bitch needs to be slapped not kneeled to
Haha, i tend to agree. But that's not exactly how you behave when you are gladhandling foreign diplomats. Maybe a smack for illegal settlements is more in order.

Does it bother you that Biden isn't an overt anti-semite like you?
Does it bother you that you are so deficient and inarticulate, that the peak of your intellectual efforts in life is inventing little strawmen on the white wing armpit of the internet?

Your dodge is noted.
haha, self importance is a trait someone like you would have to employ in order to cope with the constant shortfalls, intellectually.

But we do know you are probably an anti-semite, now. You morons always think accusing others of your own flaws is some kind of good defense of yourself.

Still no defense for your Jew-hatred? I guess you're ashamed now.

Haha, i tend to agree. But that's not exactly how you behave when you are gladhandling foreign diplomats. Maybe a smack for illegal settlements is more in order.

Does it bother you that you are so deficient and inarticulate, that the peak of your intellectual efforts in life is inventing little strawmen on the white wing armpit of the internet?

Your dodge is noted.
haha, self importance is a trait someone like you would have to employ in order to cope with the constant shortfalls, intellectually.

But we do know you are probably an anti-semite, now. You morons always think accusing others of your own flaws is some kind of good defense of yourself.

Nope, no defense needed for your nonexistent fantasies, fetishes, and insufferable whining. You should be thanking me for giving you the attention you are begging for and are obviously not getting at home.

What the Hell?
View attachment 512276
If one were only limited to viewing or reading the US mainstream media the story of how President Joe Biden went down on his knees to honor two visiting Israelis would never have surfaced. Fortunately, the story did make considerable waves in both the Israeli and the alternative media, though not enough to convince the faceless editors at CBS news and elsewhere to run with it. The kneeling incident reportedly took place while Biden was meeting in the White House with soon-to-be retired Israeli president Reuven Rivlin.
Joe Biden Bows to Force Majeure

And you people thought Obama taking a half bow to a billion muslims was bad

You can say a lot about Obama, what you can't say is he was a zionist.

I hope the old man just fell down

edit - or maybe he was picking up a lucky penny
O was just as bad as all our recent presidents, in kowtowing to the Israelis.

Your dodge is noted.

Nope, no defense needed for your nonexistent fantasies, fetishes, and insufferable whining. You should be thanking me for giving you the attention you are begging for and are obviously not getting at home.

I see I hit a nerve. I notice that happens whenever I call out an anti-semite like you.

Your dodge is noted.

I see I hit a nerve. I notice that happens whenever I call out an anti-semite like you.
Yet only one of us is having a little hissy fit over our President making nice with Israelis (hint: that's you dummy).

A president of any country shouldn't be kneeling to others. Especially just because a woman has too many kids.
Oh stfu, you don't care about that. Maybe you can make t through a single day without your fake outrage...?

Fuck off. You don't know jack shit and can't wait to show how stupid you are every time you come slithering in.

SUCCESS!!!
Cry it all out, son. Everyone sees through your fake outrage. Even you.

I feel a lil bad for you, FFI.

It must be hard living with your head crammed so far up your ass.

I wonder if it would work if you blew really, really hard. Let us know...

Worst smack talk evah. I give it a 2 out of 10

Your dodge is noted.

Yet only one of us is having a little hissy fit over our President making nice with Israelis (hint: that's you dummy).

Sucks to have to defend a toe suckin, kid sniffin, drooler as your prez, don't it?

HAHA

Do you yourself drop to your knees and start toe slobbering as a way to "make nice" with others.

Your dodge is noted.

Actually, only one of us is suggesting the Israeli president be assaulted for the fact that he's Jewish.

What the Hell?
View attachment 512276
If one were only limited to viewing or reading the US mainstream media the story of how President Joe Biden went down on his knees to honor two visiting Israelis would never have surfaced. Fortunately, the story did make considerable waves in both the Israeli and the alternative media, though not enough to convince the faceless editors at CBS news and elsewhere to run with it. The kneeling incident reportedly took place while Biden was meeting in the White House with soon-to-be retired Israeli president Reuven Rivlin.
Joe will die on his knees for Zionism:

Biden official booed at “No Fear Rally” – Mondoweiss

"The No Fear Rally was intended to present a community united against antisemitism, but its embrace of right-wing, pro-Israel organizations alienated more liberal groups.
Screen-Shot-2021-07-12-at-2.48.43-PM-1024x570.png

"American for Peace Now president Hadar Susskind told the Jewish Telegraphic Agency that sponsors like the Zionist Organization of America led his organization to sit out the event. 'This rally looks like it will conflate criticism of the occupation and criticism of Israeli actions with anti-Zionism, and will say anti-Zionism is antisemitic, and we want no part of that,' he said."

What the Hell?
View attachment 512276
haha, you got fooled again. Do you LIKE being fooled? I think you do.
An occupational hazard when one gets one's news-spin from an Alternative (and Lunatic) Universe...

What the Hell?
View attachment 512276
Joe will die on his knees for Zionism:

Biden official booed at “No Fear Rally” – Mondoweiss

"The No Fear Rally was intended to present a community united against antisemitism, but its embrace of right-wing, pro-Israel organizations alienated more liberal groups.
Screen-Shot-2021-07-12-at-2.48.43-PM-1024x570.png

"American for Peace Now president Hadar Susskind told the Jewish Telegraphic Agency that sponsors like the Zionist Organization of America led his organization to sit out the event. 'This rally looks like it will conflate criticism of the occupation and criticism of Israeli actions with anti-Zionism, and will say anti-Zionism is antisemitic, and we want no part of that,' he said."
It is time for the Israeli occupation of the West Bank to end.

We do that by expelling each-and-every Muslim and depositing them on the East Bank where they belong and then annexing the West Bank in its entirety.

Then it will no longer be 'occupied' - it will be 'owned'.

After that, we deal with Gaza in a similar fashion.

What the Hell?
View attachment 512276

And you people thought Obama taking a half bow to a billion muslims was bad

You can say a lot about Obama, what you can't say is he was a zionist.

I hope the old man just fell down

edit - or maybe he was picking up a lucky penny
O was just as bad as all our recent presidents, in kowtowing to the Israelis.

The isrealis hated him more than they have hated any president since eisenhower

they constantly complained about it, was my favorite thing about his presidency

He just didn't have the balls to piss off the white evangelicals and cut ties. Trump and Biden on the other hand would suck Bibi's dick if they could.

Trump put a fucking zionist jew in charge of our foreign policy in teh middle east. Delusional take you old white man

Forum List

Back