"Trump Should Have Taken a Bullet"

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Uh, oh. I hear anger towards Trump.

Someone wasn't too happy that Trump was going to invade the Libertarian Party event today.

And his talk at the event may be cancelled. I guess. Sounded like a live death threat. Oooo booo

Does the TDS left really accept the (Raw Story) that the Bronx speech was in chaos even after viewing the uplifting speech that brought thousands oof Americans together? Does the left rely on wishful TDS blogs for information these days in spite of reality? More evidence that TDS has got to be a mental illness.

Does the TDS left really accept the (Raw Story) that the Bronx speech was in chaos even after viewing the uplifting speech that brought thousands oof Americans together? Does the left rely on wishful TDS blogs for information these days in spite of reality? More evidence that TDS has got to be a mental illness.
Did you bother to see the video? Talk about a lame assed excuse not to. ^^^

That comment was totally disgusting. It's the same sort of crap that came from some Jan 6th folks against Mike Pence.
I have to agree…There’s no place for that kind of classless bs…Maybe now it’s clear why libertarians will never be a contender for higher office.

Uh, oh. I hear anger towards Trump.

Someone wasn't too happy that Trump was going to invade the Libertarian Party event today.

This thread title won't age well in January.

I'd take it down if I were you.

This was fully expected. So what say you. Should Trump try to continue to court the Libertarian voter?

I've said before the 2020 election that he should speak more like Reagan, speak about civil liberties and the protection of the rights of men.

He is now going through what he calls a persecution by the state, you would think he can see how important civil liberties are. He was viewed as more moderate before 2016, he has eaten up the praise from the right wingers but forgot about the soul of conservatism: libertarianism.

The right wing/far right are already going to vote for you, he shoudl reach out to his old classical liberal views he had in the 80s.

I would go so far as to mention libertarians in his speeches and reach out aggressively to them. Americans to their core are libertarians except for the extremists.

Forum List

Back