Idaho drag performer awarded $1.1m in defamation case against far-right blogger

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Well well well. This was a far right talking point when the accusations were made. Proof that these people were "groomers".

Now it appears that the film was made by a nazi woman who is on the hook for over a million.

And now the ever so moral right is very quiet when the truth is told.

Intresting that the nazi slag still has the film up feeding lies to other nazi sags.

Mr Posey has been treated shamefully. I hope taat this doesnt deter him for performing.

And here we are a day later and the sex obsessed right is still
cutching their pearls.
The obvious qhestion is if all the anti gay rubbish is manufatured by nazis ?
Just like hitlers mates did it back in the day.
I suspect that it is.

False claim and accusation against another adult to pursue an agenda? Because that is unique to right wingers? Does anyone ever see that elsewhere? I mean, do women ever falsely claim sexual assault? Do Black Gays ever falsely claim they were mugged and beaten? Don’t forget the Blacks who leave nooses hanging on their doors so when they return they can scream “hate crime.”

False claim and accusation against another adult to pursue an agenda? Because that is unique to right wingers? Does anyone ever see that elsewhere? I mean, do women ever falsely claim sexual assault? Do Black Gays ever falsely claim they were mugged and beaten? Don’t forget the Blacks who leave nooses hanging on their doors so when they return they can scream “hate crime.”
You know that there is a correct response to this thread dont you ?

No. Its because most of them used the fake film to "prove" this poor man was making offensive displays. They are ashamed. They are shameful people.
With all of the poverty, you are not going to eventually win when things are much more difficult to survive.

Forum List

Back