Joe Biden VS Donald Trump

Lets see how gullible the OP is…

She believes

1. He built a wall to keep people out of this country who hate us and want to kill us.

No, Mexicans do not hate us or want to kill us. They come here to pick our crops, make our beds, mow our lawns. They make good citizens, always have

2. He supports our constitutional rights.

Trump tried to circumvent the Constitution and overturn the will of the voters

3. He's a man of God.

Trump has no history of being a man of faith. He has no knowledge of the Bible and uses it as a prop

4. He loves America.

Hugging a flag is not loving America

5. He developed the Covid vaccines ahead of schedule.

Yes he did

6. He lowered taxes.

For most Americans, especially the rich
Not for me

7. He found jobs for millions of Americans.

Trump finished with fewer employed than he started with

8. (Despite what some people might say about him) He tried to keep families at the US border together.

Trump made no attempt to track families after they were separated

9. Made healthcare a personal choice.

Trump tried to cancel healthcare in the middle off a pandemic

10. Made healthcare more affordable.

Blatantly untrue

Yes he did

I dispute that... German and British Technology for two of the vaccines... US was just a customer, they placed an order and that was it... FDA dutifully didn't listen to a guy want to inject people with disinfectant..

Liberal America produced the other one... Moderna... But really what did Trump Admin actually do except cut scientific research funding...

Sorry but Trump did very little on the vaccine that normal Federal Government would have done anyways..

President Trump's America First policy is in the BEST Interests of this country and its citizens.

Mr Biden does not put America or Americans first. He puts the rest of the world ahead of the US.
Ironically, at the same time it also helps the other nations who thrive when we thrive, especially off our increased buying/spending power, investments, and tourism.
So interesting enough America First is still Globally beneficial and not as selfish and uninclusive as the left tries to spin it and make it sound

Reasons Why I Support Trump

1. He built a wall to keep people out of this country who hate us and want to kill us.

fact: he stole money earmarked for the military to build a wall that is the least effective antiquated means of keeping illegals out. he wanted to erect something as an homage to him. he also pardoned steve bannon - who conned cash out of donny's base to build a wall.

he wanted to revoke the FCC licenses for any media that denigrated him. he also inquired about arresting peaceful protests against him & his administration.

3. He's a man of God.

lol ... a 2x divorced, 3x married fornicating manwhore who thought the chapter in the bible was TWO corinthians.

4. He loves America.

by ignoring all the intel of our various security agencies about russian interference & took the word of a hostile adversary ... on TV ... in a foreign land ... 'cause putin 'denied it forcefully'.

no he didn't. there was no 'schedule' the research has been in development for years - but he did give cash to moderna & J&J to get it workable asap. ironically ... pfizer, who didn't take any of the operation warp speed money was the FIRST to get the vaccine to market.

6. He lowered taxes.

he gave 'permanent' tax cuts to the wealthiest in this country. he only gave a pittance 'temporary' cut to workers. do you know what programs he cut to transfer that cash? from the most vulnerable.

medicare, medicaid, & social security. i'm willing to bet you are quite familiar with those programs.

well now - obama had brought down unemployment from +/-10% in 2009 to +/-5% in 2016 despite having a (R) congress for 6 of those 8 years. it was 5% in 2017 & donny's unemployment was brought down to +/- 3.5% for almost 3 years of his term - with a (R) congress for the first 2 years. if you are smart enough to do the math, he didn't do nearly as well as you think especially with his congress bending over for him every chance they could.

8. (Despite what some people might say about him) He tried to keep families at the US border together.

completely false. it was the policy of his administration to separate families. jeff sessions - who was AG at the time admitted it live, on TV when he was in front of the press during a press conference.

he got the 'mandate' eliminated but didn't want to stop there. he wanted to eliminate the whole ACA - taking healthcare away from 20,000,000 people. he lied over & over about replacing obamacare & it never happened. he told chris wallace on FOX that he had a 'beautiful' plan ready to go in '2 weeks'... that was way back last summer.

never happened.

um ... no.

Now I could go on and on and on here but here's why I don't like Joe Biden: (Or I suppose the Biden/Harris administration)

1. He's a liar.

link?

2. He's a cheat.

link?

3. He's destroying everything that Trump accomplished.

thank god.

4. He's letting illegals into this country.

fake news. he's allowing those seeking asylum to stay in the US until processed. he's allowing unaccompanied children in who have family here & intact families or adults illegally entering are being sent back.

5. He's making higher taxes.

he's restoring some of the cuts that donny made. not all... but some. anybody making $400,000 a year or less will not have any taxes raised. also, it's not really up to the prez - congress holds the purse strings.

6. In his own mastermind way he's starting to turn the US into a communist country because if Americans keep getting stimulus checks they're not going to want to work and have to rely on the government for everything.

some people will work the system. others aren't willing to work for a non liveable wage whilst their employers don't require their fellow co workers & customers to mask or show proof of vaccination. this country is suffering from PTSD & it will certainly take some time to recover.

7. He's trying to take away our right to bear arms.

lol ... no he's not. that has been a tired old argument by gun nuts & the NRA to keep people paranoid. they have been screaming about obama doing the same thing. guess what? they still have their guns. the only thing biden wants to do is ban assault rifles. instruments of war that can turn a human into swiss cheese in mere seconds. ronny reagan wanted them banned as well & succeeded - clinton renewed that ban & it was george W who let that ban sunset.

8. He's making gas prices higher.

the prez doesn't really control that. it's summer & gas prices traditionally go up during the summer & i suppose you didn't realise that during the winter, not only do gas prices go down - but with the pandemic raging due to donny's incompetency to handle it, unemployment & sickness & death skyrocketed & there just wasn't enough people on the road.

supply & demand dictates gas prices.

i'm tired of trying to show you credible undeniable proof because all you do is play deaf dumb & blind.

There is no comparison. Trumpybear is a huckster, a flim-flam artist, a con man and a corrupt businessman who on a level play field would have failed miserably. He is truly tearing Americans apart on purpose. Almost any other former Republican would have done a better job for America than ol'Trumpyberra, Master of the scam.

fact: he stole money earmarked for the military to build a wall that is the least effective antiquated means of keeping illegals out. he wanted to erect something as an homage to him. he also pardoned steve bannon - who conned cash out of donny's base to build a wall.

he wanted to revoke the FCC licenses for any media that denigrated him. he also inquired about arresting peaceful protests against him & his administration.

3. He's a man of God.

lol ... a 2x divorced, 3x married fornicating manwhore who thought the chapter in the bible was TWO corinthians.

4. He loves America.

by ignoring all the intel of our various security agencies about russian interference & took the word of a hostile adversary ... on TV ... in a foreign land ... 'cause putin 'denied it forcefully'.

no he didn't. there was no 'schedule' the research has been in development for years - but he did give cash to moderna & J&J to get it workable asap. ironically ... pfizer, who didn't take any of the operation warp speed money was the FIRST to get the vaccine to market.

6. He lowered taxes.

he gave 'permanent' tax cuts to the wealthiest in this country. he only gave a pittance 'temporary' cut to workers. do you know what programs he cut to transfer that cash? from the most vulnerable.

medicare, medicaid, & social security. i'm willing to bet you are quite familiar with those programs.

well now - obama had brought down unemployment from +/-10% in 2009 to +/-5% in 2016 despite having a (R) congress for 6 of those 8 years. it was 5% in 2017 & donny's unemployment was brought down to +/- 3.5% for almost 3 years of his term - with a (R) congress for the first 2 years. if you are smart enough to do the math, he didn't do nearly as well as you think especially with his congress bending over for him every chance they could.

completely false. it was the policy of his administration to separate families. jeff sessions - who was AG at the time admitted it live, on TV when he was in front of the press during a press conference.

he got the 'mandate' eliminated but didn't want to stop there. he wanted to eliminate the whole ACA - taking healthcare away from 20,000,000 people. he lied over & over about replacing obamacare & it never happened. he told chris wallace on FOX that he had a 'beautiful' plan ready to go in '2 weeks'... that was way back last summer.

never happened.

um ... no.

Now I could go on and on and on here but here's why I don't like Joe Biden: (Or I suppose the Biden/Harris administration)

1. He's a liar.

link?

2. He's a cheat.

link?

thank god.

fake news. he's allowing those seeking asylum to stay in the US until processed. he's allowing unaccompanied children in who have family here & intact families or adults illegally entering are being sent back.

he's restoring some of the cuts that donny made. not all... but some. anybody making $400,000 a year or less will not have any taxes raised. also, it's not really up to the prez - congress holds the purse strings.

6. In his own mastermind way he's starting to turn the US into a communist country because if Americans keep getting stimulus checks they're not going to want to work and have to rely on the government for everything.

some people will work the system. others aren't willing to work for a non liveable wage whilst their employers don't require their fellow co workers & customers to mask or show proof of vaccination. this country is suffering from PTSD & it will certainly take some time to recover.

lol ... no he's not. that has been a tired old argument by gun nuts & the NRA to keep people paranoid. they have been screaming about obama doing the same thing. guess what? they still have their guns. the only thing biden wants to do is ban assault rifles. instruments of war that can turn a human into swiss cheese in mere seconds. ronny reagan wanted them banned as well & succeeded - clinton renewed that ban & it was george W who let that ban sunset.

the prez doesn't really control that. it's summer & gas prices traditionally go up during the summer & i suppose you didn't realise that during the winter, not only do gas prices go down - but with the pandemic raging due to donny's incompetency to handle it, unemployment & sickness & death skyrocketed & there just wasn't enough people on the road.

supply & demand dictates gas prices.

i'm tired of trying to show you credible undeniable proof because all you do is play deaf dumb & blind.
The border is a national security=Military jurisdiction which is why he was allowed to use Military marked funds to "protect our nation", as opposed to your narrative of stealing the funds.
He just outsmarted the brainiacs at the house majority and it just irks you that the person you call stupid is making you inadvertantly call the House Majority dumber then a man you call stupid. *L*
Just keep pretending that our border guards and tech didn't capture entrance by people on the terrorist list=national security issue=military jurisdiction.

Okay, so I'm really sick and tired of all this crap from Biden supporters who can't seem to give me one single logical and fair reason why they support him and hate Trump. So I'm challenging you Biden supporters to a bit of a test to see if you can handle it. Here's the rules. Trump supporters and Biden supporters will list ten things that they like about the person they support and anything (it doesn't have to be ten this time) that they don't like about the opposing side. If you can prove to me that you can come up with better reasons to support him (it can't be just because you hate Trump) then I will publicly apologize and declare you're right and that he should actually be president. playtime, now's your chance to prove me wrong.

3. He's a man of God.

4. He loves America.

6. He lowered taxes.

1. He's a liar.

2. He's a cheat.

TRUMP: No dementia, no cognitive deterioration; powerful speaker, intelligent
BIDEN: Dementia-Ravaged; can't finish a sentence without having a mental lapse; has lot more IQ points than Hunter has

TRUMP: America 1st
BIDEN: America Last

TRUMP: Brought back jobs Barry said were gone forever, calling it the new norm; delivered the lowest black/Latino/Asian/Women/Young Adult unemployment rate in US HISTORY; most # of Americans working at 1 time; helped millions of Americans escape politics of economic slavery, become more independent
BIDEN: (& Democrats) Destroyed 50% of minority-owned small businesses, forced millions back on dependency on Unemployment, Food Stamps, govt hand-outs; put thousands of Americans out of work in 1st few hours of Presidency

TRUMP: US Sovereignty; Control our borders, we choose who we let in
BIDEN: Surrendered US sovereignty, Open Borders, Let Everyone In (criminal / terrorist or not)

TRUMP: Built A Wall; created Immigration policies / forged Immigration deals w/S. American nations that worked
BIDEN: Reversed every successful Trump policy, resulting in Biggest drug/human/child trafficking event ever, creating an inhumane, criminal border disaster

TRUMP: Energy Independence
BIDEN: Surrendered Energy Independence; supported enemy energy independence & US reliance on enemy energy

TRUMP: Supported US pipeline
BIDEN: Shutdown US pipeline; supported Russian pipeline,

TRUMP: Convinced ATO allies to lessen energy dependence on Russia and rely more on US
BIDEN: Surrendered US energy independence, supported effort to strengthen Russia's grip on Europe's Russian energy dependence

TRUMP: Fund the Police, Strong judicial / law enforcement support, rough on crime
BIDEN: DE-Fund the Police - violent crime / homicide up double digits in Portland Up 800%

TRUMP: Stands / Stands Up For FREEDOM
BIDEN: Ignores Cuban fight for Freedom, says protests are over COVID-18 VACCINES

TRUMP: Did NOT take money from Russia / China
BIDEN: Took MONEY from Russia & China

TRUMP: Did NOT take part in a failed political coup, especially with Russia's help
BIDEN: Took part in Barry's failed political coup attempt

TRUMP: Did NOT engage in financial crimes that involved Influence Peddling, Russian Money Laundering, taking $1 Billion from he CCP
BIDEN: Evidence show Bidens engaged in financial scandals that include Extortion, Russian Money Laundering, Taking over a BILLION from the CCP, setup the scam for 'anonymous buyers' for Hunter 'Parmesan' Biden's 'art'

TRUMP: Supports the Constitution
BIDEN: Violates both Constitution and Rule of Law

TRUMP: Developed Vaccines
BIDEN: Plagiarism - CLAIMED to have created the vaccines

TRUMP: Lowered Taxes
BIDEM: Raising Taxes, Inflation...EXPLODING THE DEFICIT

TRUMP: Imposed Travel Bans to Protect America from COVID-19
BIDEN: Called Travel Bans Xenophobic - later imposed his own travel bans; led Democrat push to author legislation to eliminate Trump travel ban, to strip President of more powers to protect Americans even more

TRUMP: Pushed to hold CCP accountable for virus leak
BIDEN: Blamed Trump for the WUHAN virus; protected / protecting CCP

TRUMP: Supported Police / Law enforcement
BIDEN: Supported 'Defund The Police', supports/funds/defends Marxist foreign/Democrat-supported domestic terrorists who perpetrated BILLIONS of dollars in damage to Democrat-run communities all over the US

TRUMP: Loves America
BIDEN: Hates conservatives, Republicans, and anyone who does not embrace radical left's ideology, agenda, etc...

TRUMP: Never publicly - on video - bragged about extorting former Ukraine PM
BIDEN: Bragged about how he extorted former Ukraine PM

TRUMP: Did not start /escalate Barry's war in Syria
BIDEN: Escalated Barry's war in Syria by sending more troops

This a good start.....

Okay, so I'm really sick and tired of all this crap from Biden supporters who can't seem to give me one single logical and fair reason why they support him and hate Trump. So I'm challenging you Biden supporters to a bit of a test to see if you can handle it. Here's the rules. Trump supporters and Biden supporters will list ten things that they like about the person they support and anything (it doesn't have to be ten this time) that they don't like about the opposing side. If you can prove to me that you can come up with better reasons to support him (it can't be just because you hate Trump) then I will publicly apologize and declare you're right and that he should actually be president. playtime, now's your chance to prove me wrong.

3. He's a man of God.

4. He loves America.

6. He lowered taxes.

1. He's a liar.

2. He's a cheat.

Biden and Trump both suck volumes.

I think he was shout 'Oh God' when he was fucking the Porn star four months after his kid was born...

Or was he thinking about God when fucking a playmate....

That is not including the number of women he harassed but Trump thought he was allowed to do that because he was famous..

honestly....what we know about democrats since kennedy.. I'd think the left would keep their big mouths shut about sex.

There is no comparison. Trumpybear is a huckster, a flim-flam artist, a con man and a corrupt businessman who on a level play field would have failed miserably. He is truly tearing Americans apart on purpose. Almost any other former Republican would have done a better job for America than ol'Trumpyberra, Master of the scam.
You probably got that right...

Trump represent what is worst about America. He was born into extreme wealth and acted like the world owed him something. It showed that New York wanted little to do with him, they knew him, he was a grifter...

The rest of the world saw he was just a con artist, there is no wall to wall Fox News in Europe...

3. He's a man of God.

4. He loves America.

6. He lowered taxes.

1. He's a liar.

2. He's a cheat.

Americans preferred Biden, and that is why they elected him. Stop sulking.

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 9.23.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 9.23.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 9.22.34 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 9.22.18 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 9.23.46 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 9.21.58 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 9.21.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 9.21.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 9.21.11 AM.png

Americans still prefer the President:

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 10.58.15 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 10.58.58 AM.png

Amidst the economic recovery and the restored respect for America internationally, the Cry Baby Sore Loser's persistence in spewing his "Big Lie" that inspired his goons to attack the U.S. Congress as they chanted "Hang Mike Pence! Hang Mike Pence!" is not a redemptive recollection for normal folks.

"Nothing in his odious single term so repulsed decent Americans like the leaving of it."
Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 7.33.16 AM.png

Last edited:
Okay, so I'm really sick and tired of all this crap from Biden supporters who can't seem to give me one single logical and fair reason why they support him and hate Trump.
Are you sick or something?
WTF is the matter with you lady?

You keep asking the same question and got serious responses why Biden is a superior choice to Trump

You then come back and say…..Nobody can give me a single logical answer

Sorry Crazy Lady, but I am not playing your game
Go back to your previous thread on the SAME TOPIC and read the responses

You got your fucking responses in THIS THREAD
Are you saying she has an agenda? LOL

I'd rather vote for a conservative in 24, but anyone who coddles Trump is supporting a corrupt person who's guiding principle of governing is self-interest.

Okay, so I'm really sick and tired of all this crap from Biden supporters who can't seem to give me one single logical and fair reason why they support him and hate Trump.
Are you sick or something?
WTF is the matter with you lady?

You keep asking the same question and got serious responses why Biden is a superior choice to Trump

You then come back and say…..Nobody can give me a single logical answer

Sorry Crazy Lady, but I am not playing your game
Go back to your previous thread on the SAME TOPIC and read the responses

You got your fucking responses in THIS THREAD
Are you saying she has an agenda? LOL

I'd rather vote for a conservative in 24, but anyone who coddles Trump is supporting a corrupt person who's guiding principle of governing is self-interest.
Anyone watching CPAC can see how spineless Conservatives have become.
They used to stand up for their values.

Now they regurgitate whatever Trump tells them

Yes Mr President, You won the election
Can we cheer low COVID vaccination rates?

Forum List

Back