Joe Biden VS Donald Trump

What I like about Biden as a President (and you could say this about nearly everyone who ran on the Democratic Party side of the ledger in 2020) is that he respects and understands the role of government.

You must be a communist then.

Okay, so I'm really sick and tired of all this crap from Biden supporters who can't seem to give me one single logical and fair reason why they support him and hate Trump.

Reasons Why I Support Trump

but here's why I don't like Joe Biden:

1. He's a liar.

2. He's a cheat.

3. He's destroying everything that Trump accomplished.

4. He's letting illegals into this country.

5. He's making higher taxes.

6. In his own mastermind way he's starting to turn the US into a communist country because if Americans keep getting stimulus checks they're not going to want to work and have to rely on the government for everything.

7. He's trying to take away our right to bear arms.

8. He's making gas prices higher.

So you're only argument is just by lying and saying that he did everything that Biden is currently doing? Give me a break! How weak is that? :rolleyes:

Trump made it a point to tear down all the American government institutions that protect us from Russia.

Where did you get that from? CNN?

1. He built a wall to keep people out of this country who hate us and want to kill us.

fact: he stole money earmarked for the military to build a wall that is the least effective antiquated means of keeping illegals out. he wanted to erect something as an homage to him. he also pardoned steve bannon - who conned cash out of donny's base to build a wall.

2. He supports our constitutional rights.

he wanted to revoke the FCC licenses for any media that denigrated him. he also inquired about arresting peaceful protests against him & his administration.

3. He's a man of God.

lol ... a 2x divorced, 3x married fornicating manwhore who thought the chapter in the bible was TWO corinthians.

4. He loves America.

by ignoring all the intel of our various security agencies about russian interference & took the word of a hostile adversary ... on TV ... in a foreign land ... 'cause putin 'denied it forcefully'.

5. He developed the Covid vaccines ahead of schedule.

no he didn't. there was no 'schedule' the research has been in development for years - but he did give cash to moderna & J&J to get it workable asap. ironically ... pfizer, who didn't take any of the operation warp speed money was the FIRST to get the vaccine to market.

6. He lowered taxes.

he gave 'permanent' tax cuts to the wealthiest in this country. he only gave a pittance 'temporary' cut to workers. do you know what programs he cut to transfer that cash? from the most vulnerable.

medicare, medicaid, & social security. i'm willing to bet you are quite familiar with those programs.

7. He found jobs for millions of Americans.

well now - obama had brought down unemployment from +/-10% in 2009 to +/-5% in 2016 despite having a (R) congress for 6 of those 8 years. it was 5% in 2017 & donny's unemployment was brought down to +/- 3.5% for almost 3 years of his term - with a (R) congress for the first 2 years. if you are smart enough to do the math, he didn't do nearly as well as you think especially with his congress bending over for him every chance they could.

8. (Despite what some people might say about him) He tried to keep families at the US border together.

completely false. it was the policy of his administration to separate families. jeff sessions - who was AG at the time admitted it live, on TV when he was in front of the press during a press conference.

9. Made healthcare a personal choice.

he got the 'mandate' eliminated but didn't want to stop there. he wanted to eliminate the whole ACA - taking healthcare away from 20,000,000 people. he lied over & over about replacing obamacare & it never happened. he told chris wallace on FOX that he had a 'beautiful' plan ready to go in '2 weeks'... that was way back last summer.

never happened.

10. Made healthcare more affordable.

um ... no.

Now I could go on and on and on here but here's why I don't like Joe Biden: (Or I suppose the Biden/Harris administration)

1. He's a liar.

link?

2. He's a cheat.

link?

thank god.

fake news. he's allowing those seeking asylum to stay in the US until processed. he's allowing unaccompanied children in who have family here & intact families or adults illegally entering are being sent back.

he's restoring some of the cuts that donny made. not all... but some. anybody making $400,000 a year or less will not have any taxes raised. also, it's not really up to the prez - congress holds the purse strings.

6. In his own mastermind way he's starting to turn the US into a communist country because if Americans keep getting stimulus checks they're not going to want to work and have to rely on the government for everything.

some people will work the system. others aren't willing to work for a non liveable wage whilst their employers don't require their fellow co workers & customers to mask or show proof of vaccination. this country is suffering from PTSD & it will certainly take some time to recover.

lol ... no he's not. that has been a tired old argument by gun nuts & the NRA to keep people paranoid. they have been screaming about obama doing the same thing. guess what? they still have their guns. the only thing biden wants to do is ban assault rifles. instruments of war that can turn a human into swiss cheese in mere seconds. ronny reagan wanted them banned as well & succeeded - clinton renewed that ban & it was george W who let that ban sunset.

the prez doesn't really control that. it's summer & gas prices traditionally go up during the summer & i suppose you didn't realise that during the winter, not only do gas prices go down - but with the pandemic raging due to donny's incompetency to handle it, unemployment & sickness & death skyrocketed & there just wasn't enough people on the road.

supply & demand dictates gas prices.

i'm tired of trying to show you credible undeniable proof because all you do is play deaf dumb & blind.

Do you watch CNN too by any chance? And I'm sick and tired of pointing out the evidence of the US fraud that occurred. You either believe it or you don't. That's your own personal choice.

Okay, so I'm really sick and tired of all this crap from Biden supporters who can't seem to give me one single logical and fair reason why they support him and hate Trump. So I'm challenging you Biden supporters to a bit of a test to see if you can handle it. Here's the rules. Trump supporters and Biden supporters will list ten things that they like about the person they support and anything (it doesn't have to be ten this time) that they don't like about the opposing side. If you can prove to me that you can come up with better reasons to support him (it can't be just because you hate Trump) then I will publicly apologize and declare you're right and that he should actually be president. playtime, now's your chance to prove me wrong.

1. He built a wall to keep people out of this country who hate us and want to kill us.

3. He's a man of God.

4. He loves America.

6. He lowered taxes.

8. (Despite what some people might say about him) He tried to keep families at the US border together.

Now I could go on and on and on here but here's why I don't like Joe Biden: (Or I suppose the Biden/Harris administration)

1. He's a liar.

2. He's a cheat.

Americans preferred Biden, and that is why they elected him. Stop sulking.

Americans still prefer the President:

Amidst the economic recovery and the restored respect for America internationally, the Cry Baby Sore Loser's persistence in spewing his "Big Lie" that inspired his goons to attack the U.S. Congress as they chanted "Hang Mike Pence! Hang Mike Pence!" is not a redemptive recollection for normal folks.

"Nothing in his odious single term so repulsed decent Americans like the leaving of it."
View attachment 511817

LOL That's the biggest use of photoshop that I've ever seen. :laughing0301:

What I like about Biden as a President (and you could say this about nearly everyone who ran on the Democratic Party side of the ledger in 2020) is that he respects and understands the role of government.

Okay, so I'm really sick and tired of all this crap from Biden supporters who can't seem to give me one single logical and fair reason why they support him and hate Trump.

1. He's a liar.

2. He's a cheat.

So you're only argument is just by lying and saying that he did everything that Biden is currently doing? Give me a break! How weak is that? :rolleyes:

Trump made it a point to tear down all the American government institutions that protect us from Russia.

fact: he stole money earmarked for the military to build a wall that is the least effective antiquated means of keeping illegals out. he wanted to erect something as an homage to him. he also pardoned steve bannon - who conned cash out of donny's base to build a wall.

he wanted to revoke the FCC licenses for any media that denigrated him. he also inquired about arresting peaceful protests against him & his administration.

3. He's a man of God.

lol ... a 2x divorced, 3x married fornicating manwhore who thought the chapter in the bible was TWO corinthians.

4. He loves America.

by ignoring all the intel of our various security agencies about russian interference & took the word of a hostile adversary ... on TV ... in a foreign land ... 'cause putin 'denied it forcefully'.

no he didn't. there was no 'schedule' the research has been in development for years - but he did give cash to moderna & J&J to get it workable asap. ironically ... pfizer, who didn't take any of the operation warp speed money was the FIRST to get the vaccine to market.

6. He lowered taxes.

he gave 'permanent' tax cuts to the wealthiest in this country. he only gave a pittance 'temporary' cut to workers. do you know what programs he cut to transfer that cash? from the most vulnerable.

medicare, medicaid, & social security. i'm willing to bet you are quite familiar with those programs.

well now - obama had brought down unemployment from +/-10% in 2009 to +/-5% in 2016 despite having a (R) congress for 6 of those 8 years. it was 5% in 2017 & donny's unemployment was brought down to +/- 3.5% for almost 3 years of his term - with a (R) congress for the first 2 years. if you are smart enough to do the math, he didn't do nearly as well as you think especially with his congress bending over for him every chance they could.

completely false. it was the policy of his administration to separate families. jeff sessions - who was AG at the time admitted it live, on TV when he was in front of the press during a press conference.

he got the 'mandate' eliminated but didn't want to stop there. he wanted to eliminate the whole ACA - taking healthcare away from 20,000,000 people. he lied over & over about replacing obamacare & it never happened. he told chris wallace on FOX that he had a 'beautiful' plan ready to go in '2 weeks'... that was way back last summer.

never happened.

um ... no.

1. He's a liar.

link?

2. He's a cheat.

link?

thank god.

fake news. he's allowing those seeking asylum to stay in the US until processed. he's allowing unaccompanied children in who have family here & intact families or adults illegally entering are being sent back.

he's restoring some of the cuts that donny made. not all... but some. anybody making $400,000 a year or less will not have any taxes raised. also, it's not really up to the prez - congress holds the purse strings.

some people will work the system. others aren't willing to work for a non liveable wage whilst their employers don't require their fellow co workers & customers to mask or show proof of vaccination. this country is suffering from PTSD & it will certainly take some time to recover.

lol ... no he's not. that has been a tired old argument by gun nuts & the NRA to keep people paranoid. they have been screaming about obama doing the same thing. guess what? they still have their guns. the only thing biden wants to do is ban assault rifles. instruments of war that can turn a human into swiss cheese in mere seconds. ronny reagan wanted them banned as well & succeeded - clinton renewed that ban & it was george W who let that ban sunset.

the prez doesn't really control that. it's summer & gas prices traditionally go up during the summer & i suppose you didn't realise that during the winter, not only do gas prices go down - but with the pandemic raging due to donny's incompetency to handle it, unemployment & sickness & death skyrocketed & there just wasn't enough people on the road.

i'm tired of trying to show you credible undeniable proof because all you do is play deaf dumb & blind.

Do you watch CNN too by any chance? And I'm sick and tired of pointing out the evidence of the US fraud that occurred. You either believe it or you don't. That's your own personal choice.

Okay, so I'm really sick and tired of all this crap from Biden supporters who can't seem to give me one single logical and fair reason why they support him and hate Trump. So I'm challenging you Biden supporters to a bit of a test to see if you can handle it. Here's the rules. Trump supporters and Biden supporters will list ten things that they like about the person they support and anything (it doesn't have to be ten this time) that they don't like about the opposing side. If you can prove to me that you can come up with better reasons to support him (it can't be just because you hate Trump) then I will publicly apologize and declare you're right and that he should actually be president. playtime, now's your chance to prove me wrong.

3. He's a man of God.

4. He loves America.

6. He lowered taxes.

1. He's a liar.

2. He's a cheat.

Amidst the economic recovery and the restored respect for America internationally, the Cry Baby Sore Loser's persistence in spewing his "Big Lie" that inspired his goons to attack the U.S. Congress as they chanted "Hang Mike Pence! Hang Mike Pence!" is not a redemptive recollection for normal folks.

"Nothing in his odious single term so repulsed decent Americans like the leaving of it."
View attachment 511817

Do you bring ANYTHING to the table?
After complaining that nobody brings credible reasons for supporting Biden, your response to credible reason is….

You are a Commie
You are lying
You must have gotten that from CNN
That must be photoshopped

Are you just trolling or are you as naive as your posts indicate?

After complaining that nobody brings credible reasons for supporting Biden, your response to credible reason is….

You are a Commie
You are lying

Didn't you read my OP? Oh and the reason why I mentioned CNN is because they were posting FALSE information. Everybody just seems to be blaming Trump for everything that Biden is doing or planning to do and I remember hearing the same nonsense coming from CNN.

You are a Commie
You are lying

Didn't you read my OP? Oh and the reason why I mentioned CNN is because they were posting FALSE information. Everybody just seems to be blaming Trump for everything that Biden is doing or planning to do and I remember hearing the same nonsense coming from CNN.
Your OP reveals limited political understanding
Spouting misinformation and propaganda is not rational thought.

Your politics seems centered on ……
Dems are Commies
Dems hate America
Trump is a God fearing man who loves our country, never lies, cares about others

I can see why you can’t accept any answers you get

Are you sick or something?
WTF is the matter with you lady?

You keep asking the same question and got serious responses why Biden is a superior choice to Trump

You then come back and say…..Nobody can give me a single logical answer

Sorry Crazy Lady, but I am not playing your game
Go back to your previous thread on the SAME TOPIC and read the responses

You got your fucking responses in THIS THREAD
Are you saying she has an agenda? LOL

I'd rather vote for a conservative in 24, but anyone who coddles Trump is supporting a corrupt person who's guiding principle of governing is self-interest.
Anyone watching CPAC can see how spineless Conservatives have become.
They used to stand up for their values.

Now they regurgitate whatever Trump tells them

Yes Mr President, You won the election
Can we cheer low COVID vaccination rates?
Yes CPAC is following "alterntative facts" to reach a pre"ordained" result. But the gop is more and more struggling to brake (-: free. It sold its soul to capture the disaffected working class to enact the tax cuts for the 1% with the promise of "more jobs." They seek to keep both, but having "alternative facts" is not helpful in places like AZ GA NC

You are a Commie
You are lying

Your OP reveals limited political understanding
Spouting misinformation and propaganda is not rational thought.

Your politics seems centered on ……
Dems are Commies
Dems hate America
Trump is a God fearing man who loves our country, never lies, cares about others

I can see why you can’t accept any answers you get
I LOVE pictures!

You keep asking the same question and got serious responses why Biden is a superior choice to Trump

They can’t understand that others have different views on THE ISSUES.

They can’t understand that others don’t adore the damaged buffoon like they do.

They’re too busy being conned to pay attention.
I can’t figure this dingbat out

She is either a poor excuse for a troll or certifiable batshit crazy
Reminds me of that gunslinger crazy.

Are you saying she has an agenda? LOL

I'd rather vote for a conservative in 24, but anyone who coddles Trump is supporting a corrupt person who's guiding principle of governing is self-interest.
Anyone watching CPAC can see how spineless Conservatives have become.
They used to stand up for their values.

Now they regurgitate whatever Trump tells them

Yes Mr President, You won the election
Can we cheer low COVID vaccination rates?
Yes CPAC is following "alterntative facts" to reach a pre"ordained" result. But the gop is more and more struggling to brake (-: free. It sold its soul to capture the disaffected working class to enact the tax cuts for the 1% with the promise of "more jobs." They seek to keep both, but having "alternative facts" is not helpful in places like AZ GA NC
The problem with Republicans is they have embraced the Stolen Election Theory instead of looking at what part of their message is not resonating with the voters.

It will not help them win in 2022 and 2024

1. He's a liar.

2. He's a cheat.

3. He's a man of God.

4. He loves America.

6. He lowered taxes.

never happened.

um ... no.

1. He's a liar.

link?

2. He's a cheat.

link?

thank god.

3. He's a man of God.

4. He loves America.

6. He lowered taxes.

1. He's a liar.

2. He's a cheat.

View attachment 511817

You are a Commie
You are lying

She's several fathoms beyond her depth... Reminds me of LadyGunSlinger if you remember her.

Do you actually know what communism is?

Who doesn't? You want an example? Look at China. Joe Biden is currently in bed with people from their government so what does that tell you?
Yet Trump was the one who actually had stuff made in China and has bank accounts in China. Yet someone the other guy is "in bed" with them?

Are you on drugs?

They can’t understand that others have different views on THE ISSUES.

They can’t understand that others don’t adore the damaged buffoon like they do.

They’re too busy being conned to pay attention.
I can’t figure this dingbat out

She is either a poor excuse for a troll or certifiable batshit crazy
Reminds me of that gunslinger crazy.
I said the same exact thing.... I swear to God I didn't see your post before I posted it. LOL

Who doesn't? You want an example? Look at China. Joe Biden is currently in bed with people from their government so what does that tell you?
China isn’t really that communist anymore. It’s definitely a hybrid.

I don’t think you guys understand communism at all. Go ahead and tell me what Biden is doing to make us communist.

3. He's a man of God.

4. He loves America.

6. He lowered taxes.

1. He's a liar.

2. He's a cheat.

Let's see....a choice between:

Narcissistic, corrupt statist-R versus Narcissistic, corrupt statist-D

Or put more succinctly..... a choice between:

Hemlock or Cyanide ?

The fact that you're gleefully choosing one and seem to need affirmation of your choice from anonymous posters on the Internet indicates you have the intellectual capacity normally associated with a golden retriever.

I take that back, golden retrievers don't have to survey random, anonymous people to decide whether drinking poison is a good idea or not.

3. He's a man of God.

4. He loves America.

6. He lowered taxes.

1. He's a liar.

2. He's a cheat.

Let's see....a choice between:

Narcissistic, corrupt statist-R versus Narcissistic, corrupt statist-D

Or put more succinctly..... a choice between:

Hemlock or Cyanide ?

The fact that you're gleefully choosing one and seem to need affirmation of your choice from anonymous posters on the Internet indicates you have the intellectual capacity normally associated with a golden retriever.

I take that back, golden retrievers don't have to survey random, anonymous people to decide whether drinking poison is a good idea or not.
I tell ya, old Ben never stopped going through the trash. He had kidney failure, but that last turkey carcass speeded up his end by six months. I still blame myself for putting it in the trash.

Forum List

Back