Joe Biden VS Donald Trump

Hmm. I don't know, would you actually want Biden fetching your coffee? Who knows what he might bring back, if he even remembers to come back.

Good point, but I would be more worried about what he was putting into it (not that I'm a coffee drinker, but if I was) not what else he would be bringing back with it.

Hmm. I don't know, would you actually want Biden fetching your coffee? Who knows what he might bring back, if he even remembers to come back.

Good point, but I would be more worried about what he was putting into it (not that I'm a coffee drinker, but if I was) not what else he would be bringing back with it.
Okay I guess if Biden was sniffing my coffee yeah, that's creepy.

Trump had a better foreign policy. i don't even understand Biden's foreign policy

Biden says he wants a "rules-based order"...i'm not against that, but i'm not against golden retrievers either

a weak foreign policy like Biden's emboldens America's enemies
Bidens foreign policy is easy to understand, as all biden wants is to end capitalism in America and bring in communism

Do you watch CNN too by any chance?

i don't have cable. but i do research what soundbites i hear or video clips i see to get the entire picture instead of 24/7 hate propaganda 'news'.

where do you get YOUR info potter besides yer poorly educated neighbor?

And I'm sick and tired of pointing out the evidence of the US fraud that occurred.

LOL! that's a lie. you have NEVER pointed out any evidence of anything - you posting a few completely biased videos isn't proof.

you have NEVER showed any PROOF of anything to back up anything you have claimed on any thread or any post. then when you are confronted with real facts & real links - you either:

1) completely ignore them & don't reply.
2) or just give a thumbs down
3) or claim you can't understand plain written english when it's right there in front of you.

it seems you may be on the spectrum, potter - but you get no pass. you are trolling when you 'mention' people to get them to respond, then don't have a real debate.

You either believe it or you don't. That's your own personal choice.

blah blah blah. 'mention' me when you have something worthy to say - not this silly trolling.

Last edited:
Trump is a liar.

Trump is a cheater.

Trump is a wife beater.

Trump had a kid out of wedlock.

Trump has been married three times and cheated on all three wives.

Trump has broken the law many times and has been fined for it.

Biden is not Trump!

…..

For someone that claims they follow the teachings of Christ you are quick to follow a man that has broken so many rules in life, and yet hate another who has yet to break as many as Trump has…

Gotta love how after all these threads, Potterhead could not name a single reason why Trump was a good President
Answer is simple:

He’s a Republican even in name only!

LOL
She couldn’t name a single reason why anyone would support Trump

ralphy.jpg

Gotta love how after all these threads, Potterhead could not name a single reason why Trump was a good President
I can name a lot of reasons why Trump was a GREAT president:

View attachment 512213

I could copy & paste the "promises kept" list, but its way too long.
LOL

You can’t name one reason why Trump was a good President

i don't have cable. but i do research what soundbites i hear or video clips i see to get the entire picture instead of 24/7 hate propaganda 'news'.

And I'm sick and tired of pointing out the evidence of the US fraud that occurred.

LOL! that's a lie. you have NEVER pointed out any evidence of anything - you posting a few completely biased videos isn't proof.

you have NEVER showed any PROOF of anything to back up anything you have claimed on any thread or any post. then when you are confronted with real facts & real links - you either:

3) or claim you can't understand plain written english when it's right there in front of you.

it seems you may be on the spectrum, potter - but you get no pass. you are trolling when you 'mention' people to get them to respond, then don't have a real debate.

blah blah blah. 'mention' me when you have something worthy to say - not this silly trolling.

Here, I'm going to make a new topic about this too so everybody can see the evidence and I can't believe that people are still saying that I didn't name a single reason why Trump was a great president. I could have listed more things than ten, but then I would be here all night.

^^^ the OP is donny's poster child ^^^

That was taken out of context I saw the whole entire speech.

Here, I'm going to make a new topic about this too so everybody can see the evidence and I can't believe that people are still saying that I didn't name a single reason why Trump was a great president. I could have listed more things than ten, but then I would be here all night.

^^^ the OP is donny's poster child ^^^

That was taken out of context I saw the whole entire speech.

Still waiting
You cant name a single reason Trump was a good President.

Maybe because he wasn’t.

Forum List

Back