Joe Biden VS Donald Trump

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Okay, so I'm really sick and tired of all this crap from Biden supporters who can't seem to give me one single logical and fair reason why they support him and hate Trump. So I'm challenging you Biden supporters to a bit of a test to see if you can handle it. Here's the rules. Trump supporters and Biden supporters will list ten things that they like about the person they support and anything (it doesn't have to be ten this time) that they don't like about the opposing side. If you can prove to me that you can come up with better reasons to support him (it can't be just because you hate Trump) then I will publicly apologize and declare you're right and that he should actually be president. playtime, now's your chance to prove me wrong.

Reasons Why I Support Trump

1. He built a wall to keep people out of this country who hate us and want to kill us.

2. He supports our constitutional rights.

3. He's a man of God.

4. He loves America.

5. He developed the Covid vaccines ahead of schedule.

6. He lowered taxes.

7. He found jobs for millions of Americans.

8. (Despite what some people might say about him) He tried to keep families at the US border together.

9. Made healthcare a personal choice.

10. Made healthcare more affordable.

Now I could go on and on and on here but here's why I don't like Joe Biden: (Or I suppose the Biden/Harris administration)

1. He's a liar.

2. He's a cheat.

3. He's destroying everything that Trump accomplished.

4. He's letting illegals into this country.

5. He's making higher taxes.

6. In his own mastermind way he's starting to turn the US into a communist country because if Americans keep getting stimulus checks they're not going to want to work and have to rely on the government for everything.

7. He's trying to take away our right to bear arms.

8. He's making gas prices higher.

Trump had a better foreign policy. i don't even understand Biden's foreign policy

Biden says he wants a "rules-based order"...i'm not against that, but i'm not against golden retrievers either

a weak foreign policy like Biden's emboldens America's enemies

Okay, so I'm really sick and tired of all this crap from Biden supporters who can't seem to give me one single logical and fair reason why they support him and hate Trump.
Are you sick or something?
WTF is the matter with you lady?

You keep asking the same question and got serious responses why Biden is a superior choice to Trump

You then come back and say…..Nobody can give me a single logical answer

Sorry Crazy Lady, but I am not playing your game
Go back to your previous thread on the SAME TOPIC and read the responses

You got your fucking responses in THIS THREAD

Last edited:
I saw Trump's 90-minute speech at CPAC today.
He's way sharper than Xiden.
Even though I don't like Trump's ego, he made a thousand great points for conservatives and against liberals.
Trump has a 98% approval rating among conservatives
Trump got 80% of the CPAC vote for president in 2024, and Desantis got the other 20%.

2024 looks like Trump vs Kamala.

"he's a man of god"

giphy-6.gif

Okay, so I'm really sick and tired of all this crap from Biden supporters who can't seem to give me one single logical and fair reason why they support him and hate Trump. So I'm challenging you Biden supporters to a bit of a test to see if you can handle it. Here's the rules. Trump supporters and Biden supporters will list ten things that they like about the person they support and anything (it doesn't have to be ten this time) that they don't like about the opposing side. If you can prove to me that you can come up with better reasons to support him (it can't be just because you hate Trump) then I will publicly apologize and declare you're right and that he should actually be president. playtime, now's your chance to prove me wrong.

1. He built a wall to keep people out of this country who hate us and want to kill us.

3. He's a man of God.

4. He loves America.

6. He lowered taxes.

8. (Despite what some people might say about him) He tried to keep families at the US border together.

Now I could go on and on and on here but here's why I don't like Joe Biden: (Or I suppose the Biden/Harris administration)

1. He's a liar.

2. He's a cheat.

6. In his own mastermind way he's starting to turn the US into a communist country because if Americans keep getting stimulus checks they're not going to want to work and have to rely on the government for everything.

It's fun.

"Okay, so I'm really sick and tired of all this crap from Biden supporters who can't seem to give me one single logical and fair reason why they support him and hate Trump."

That's what 4 years of Trump was.

Literally doesn't matter who the president is, one side will be doing the defending, the other side the attacking, and it's more or less the same nonsense, just switches sides every time there's a new president.

Most Americans work tirelessly, endless hours, to barely scrape by. And the choices come down to Uber wealthy candidates. Makes zero sense. I call it dysfunctionality.

Okay, so I'm really sick and tired of all this crap from Biden supporters who can't seem to give me one single logical and fair reason why they support him and hate Trump.

You keep asking the same question and got serious responses why Biden is a superior choice to Trump

They can’t understand that others have different views on THE ISSUES.

They can’t understand that others don’t adore the damaged buffoon like they do.

They’re too busy being conned to pay attention.

They can’t understand that others have different views on THE ISSUES.

They can’t understand that others don’t adore the damaged buffoon like they do.

They’re too busy being conned to pay attention.
I can’t figure this dingbat out

She is either a poor excuse for a troll or certifiable batshit crazy

I never got my answers like I specifically posted in the OP. Even now nobody has left me a list of what they like about Biden so I'm calling this one as you've got NOTHING.

I never got my answers like I specifically posted in the OP. Even now nobody has left me a list of what they like about Biden so I'm calling this one as you've got NOTHING.
Seriously
What is the matter with you ?

You got more detailed answers than you deserved
Why do you have the GALL to dismiss them and then claim nobody could answer your question

Last edited:
I saw Trump's 90-minute speech at CPAC today.
He's way sharper than Xiden.
Even though I don't like Trump's ego, he made a thousand great points for conservatives and against liberals.
Trump has a 98% approval rating among conservatives
Trump got 80% of the CPAC vote for president in 2024, and Desantis got the other 20%.

2024 looks like Trump vs Kamala.
Go Trump!

Seriously
What is the matter with you ?

You got more detailed answers than you deserved
Why do you have the GALL to dismiss them and then claim nobody could answer your question
You cannot say one good thing Biden has done.

3. He's a man of God.

4. He loves America.

6. He lowered taxes.

1. He's a liar.

2. He's a cheat.

He's a man of god?

• You're smoking the good stuff it seems.

He tried to keep families together at the border?

• His own Chief of Staff and AG said that the policy was separating kids.

If you're sick and tired of being corrected...try being smarter.

Forum List

Back