****Joe Biden State Of The Union Show Thread*****

Biden's speeches should all be titled "More Baseless Bullshit."
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ah, I guess, but then.........the competition is steep in that category. No?

For example:
"Final tally of lies: Analysts say Trump told 30,000 mistruths – that’s 21 a day – during presidency"

/---/ The New York Times doesn't like Trump???? What a shocker.
iu

Reading impaired? He was talking about Biden, not Trump.

So let me get this straight. The other night Biden was booed and laughed at yet he still remains in office. Nobody has told him to resign or try to have him impeached yet. WTF??? Kamala Harris isn't any better than he is and probably even worse. We don't have to worry about Pigolsi anymore, so why not have a double impeachment? It's obvious that neither of them are fit to run this country.

"The other night Biden was booed and laughed at yet he still remains in office."
----------------------------------------------------
Booed? Yeah, I heard and saw some of that. T'wasn't a good look for the MJT's and the rest of the BooBird caucus.

"Laughed at"......noper, I didn't see that at all.

Rather, I saw the booing and jeering, the anger, vexation, and all 'round pissed-offedness by that particular caucus. But none of those sad souls doing that stuff seemed to be enjoying it one bit. A humorless lot, imho. Too, and notably.....Joe himself said that the vast vast majority of Republicans in the chamber were gracious and welcoming.

And, with no intention to troll you, good poster FJB, but......but I suspect there was even more 'disgruntlement' by the RWNJ-caucus when it dawned on them that they had been rolled, thanks to the ill-discipline of a handful from the TrailerTrash wing of the Party. Those outliers opened the door for Joe, and he steamrolled right over the lot of 'em. I'm sure you saw that.

And it likely got even worse when they read the next day's news analysis. The papers and web-newsies by wide margin...... trashed the behavior of the fringie GOP'rs.
And they notably pointed out how that caucus had been whirled & twirled by SuperSenior Joe.

All in all, Joe's experience came through with emphasis. IMHO

You proved nothing, halftard.
I stand corrected. I didn’t actually prove you are a liar in this thread…..that fact has been well known.. I just confirmed it again, Simp.

I stand corrected. I didn’t actually prove you are a liar in this thread…..that fact has been well known.. I just confirmed it again, Simp.
You just confirmed that you're troubled by voices you hear in your head.

Wolf Blitzer said it was the greatest speech Biden has ever given in his entire life.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

That is not saying much about his prevous speeches. It was filled with slurred words and gaffes and lies.

Wolf Blizer is a hack shill for the Dems.

Forum List

Back