****Joe Biden State Of The Union Show Thread*****

Ok.

I still proved Clipper is a lying sack of shit.

Thanks for playing, Dumbass. :dance: :dance: :dance:

LOLOLOL

So? I beat the living snot out of you in your own thread. So bad, I got you to attack your own source. :lmao:

As always, you prove to be the forum's biggest glutton for punishment.

tenor.gif

LOLOLOL

So? I beat the living snot out of you in your own thread. So bad, I got you to attack your own source. :lmao:

tenor.gif
Coming from the guy who loves every Link that agrees with him.

I wonder why President Biden, during his SOTU address, didn't mention the fact that he ordered the attack on and destruction of the Nord Stream Pipeline and potentially started a coming war.

Must have slipped his mind...

:cool:

LOLOLOL

tenor.gif
You are one delusional halfwit.

My source proved Clipper is a lying sack. That was my aim, Simp.

Says it did. Sure. That’s why they let it fly across the country gathering info.

Imbecile, if its connectivity was jammed, what difference does it make if it flied across the country. That only gave us the opportunity to gain information from it before shooting it down.

Imbecile, if its connectivity was jammed, what difference does it make if it flied across the country. That only gave us the opportunity to gain information from it before shooting it down.
If they jammed it, how was China able to communicate with it to steer it over multiple sensitive military installations?

You believe anything you are fed, Dumbass.

You are one delusional halfwit.

My source proved Clipper is a lying sack. That was my aim, Simp.

You did that by posting bullshit numbers? :cuckoo:

Meanwhile I proved [again] you're a retard.

tenor.gif

If they jammed it, how was China able to communicate with it to steer it over multiple sensitive military installations?

You believe anything you are fed, Dumbass.

LOL

As always, your illiteracy fucks you over. Where did I say I believe it? I didn't. I didn't even say that happened. Someone else did. What I did, in response to someone expressing doubt, was to ask them, IF it was jammed, what would be so bad about letting it fly while we obtained data from it.

Savvy, ya glutton for punishment?

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

As always, your illiteracy fucks you over. Where did I say I believe it? I didn't. I didn't even say that happened. Someone else did. What I did, in response to someone expressing doubt, was to ask them, IF it was jammed, what would be so bad about letting it fly while we obtained data from it.

Savvy, ya glutton for punishment?

:abgg2q.jpg:
So Biden lied about jamming it.

Got it.

Biden hit it out of the park so much that Republicans have moved from he sucks to… he was good but it was a BODY DOUBLE… can’t make it up.

98D9162F-AF5C-40DB-A8F2-78DF75FF4E87.jpeg

No moron. There were ZERO jobs “created”. Just companies finally having to make employees return to work. Never mind those thousands of layoffs the tech companies just did. Take home pay has actually DROPPED because of Joe’s inflation since wages aren’t rising to keep up with it. Biden didn’t cut the deficit. He ran up a record deficit a year ago, then the pandemic spending expires, and he claims he cut the deficit. And of course you and the usual suspects buy it all.
People were not working before, they are now working

No Republicans, workers did not just return to their old jobs.
Many of those jobs disappeared forever and were replaced by new jobs.

Forum List

Back