****Joe Biden State Of The Union Show Thread*****

Are you saying Biden wasn't in control?

Nostra strikes AGAIN!

The man who lives off of demanding links from others and then dismissing them …….Refuses to back up his own wild statements

Last edited:
Let the fun begin.
/----/ And the results are in... viewership down 29%.
main-qimg-8f50f841b24b8beb8b3115d9d7f88cfd-lq

Why are you asking me? You think I speak for him?

But I am amused how you say that given you supported the last president who created zero jobs, leaving office with a 2.7 million deficit.
/-----/ Stop lying/

Job Market Continues to Crush Expectations in 2020​

Archive:

New data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ (BLS) monthly employment situation report confirms that the historically strong U.S. labor market has continued to expand into 2020.
The report’s Establishment Survey finds that the economy added 225,000 jobs in January, crushing market expectations of 158,000 jobs. Including upward revisions to November and December, average monthly employment growth over the past year was a healthy 171,000 jobs. The sectors that saw the largest gains last month were education and health services (+72,000), construction (+44,000), and leisure and hospitality (+36,000).

Trump had 4 spy balloons during his term, Biden discovered and shot down these balloons
yet another Trump disgrace and failure, add it to the list
Biden shot down the BALLOON AFTER it crossed the US and sent back its intel to China. A disaster by a traitor president. The Trump balloon story is:
1. No Chinese balloon overflew the US during Trump's admin. That is a FACT.
2. If I can believe ABC News, (4) Chinese balloons overflew (4) US Naval Bases in CA and VA. They did not fly over any other state, unlike Biden's traitorous fiasco.

/----/ And the results are in... viewership down 29%.
main-qimg-8f50f841b24b8beb8b3115d9d7f88cfd-lq
1. No Chinese balloon overflew the US during Trump's admin. That is a FACT.
2. If I can believe ABC News, (4) Chinese balloons overflew (4) US Naval Bases in CA and VA. They did not fly over any other state, unlike Biden's traitorous fiasco.

Doesnt claim 2 contradict claim 1?

Biden shot down the BALLOON AFTER it crossed the US and sent back its intel to China. A disaster by a traitor president

Biden was informed the balloon was not a military threat but that shooting it down could harm civilians

Biden instructed them to shoot it down when safe
They did

Seemed to be a wise decision

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Typical Trumpian

I may be a complete asshole and suck at President
But look at my TV ratings
/——/ Nobody wants to watch except for the humor factor. “MAKE NO MISTAKE! If you try anything to raise the cost of frisizhnjubs I will veto it."
1675955022310.jpeg

Why are you asking me? You think I speak for him?

But I am amused how you say that given you supported the last president who created zero jobs, leaving office with a 2.7 million deficit.
Why? Because you spread his lies...why do you like spreading lies?

Trump had 4 spy balloons during his term, Biden discovered and shot down these balloons

yet another Trump disgrace and failure, add it to the list
No you are wrong.

Potatohead's administration said there were other balloons. The Potatohead administration has no credibility. We know the Potatohead administration lies out its ass and we know how they put out false information blaming others for Potatohead's failures. We have seen it time and time again. The most lying administration in the history of the Republic.

Potatohead purged the military of all the Patriots and replaced them with his diversity queers, transsexuals, low IQ affirmative action Negroes and dingbat women and they lie on his behalf. Just remember how they lied for him about the Afghanistan disaster. They have no credibility.

It is also comical to see you stupid inbred low IQ Moon Bats try to use the kindergarden playground tactic of explaining away your faiures with a "Johnny also did it" defense. LOL!

Biden was informed the balloon was not a military threat but that shooting it down could harm civilians
Biden instructed them to shoot it down when safe
They did
Seemed to be a wise decision
BULLSHIT.
The military KNEW it was a surveillance balloon. The military could have shot it down over many open spaces.
1. The Pacific
2. Over Alaska
3. Over Canada. Why didn't Canada shoot it down??????
4. Over Montana

Letting that surveillance balloon overfly sensitive US military bases was traitorous, and is impeachable.
I want to grill the General who did NOT insist on shooting it down sooner.

I call this just another Article of Impeachment

Forum List

Back