Four more years pause! Biden's approval sinks to all-time low

Biden's approval rating continues to lag behind Trump's, both now and at the same point in his presidency.

Trump is drawing bigger crowds at his court appearances than Biden is getting at his heavily staged "events".

Is replacement the DemoKKKrats' only hope now?

Thats' the 38% vote he actually got in 2020. 0.38*157million = 60 million votes. That is the true ceiling. Including all the Langley non-working GOVT BS maggot crew that infect this site. Bunch of criminally insane or retarded alzhiemers buffons.

Trump ceiling was 100million in 2020 before the shennanigans. Trump won closer to 60-40 or 65-45 and everyone knows it.

Thats' the 38% vote he actually got in 2020. 0.38*157million = 60 million votes. That is the true ceiling. Including all the Langley non-working GOVT BS maggot crew that infect this site. Bunch of criminally insane or retarded alzhiemers buffons.

Trump ceiling was 100million in 2020 before the shennanigans. Trump won closer to 60-40 or 65-45 and everyone knows it.
No, he got 81 millin votes. If we go by your standard, trump still got less votes than Biden.

Regardless of the venue, was Trump drawing bigger crowds in 2020?
I think that Trump has "matured" (more experience) and gotten a better team together and big difference is that blacks are coming to Trump, Hispanics are gravitating towards Trump, and all of these "trials" have pulled more voters to Trump, as they feel this is all politically motivated.

Biden's approval rating continues to lag behind Trump's, both now and at the same point in his presidency.

Trump is drawing bigger crowds at his court appearances than Biden is getting at his heavily staged "events".

Is replacement the DemoKKKrats' only hope now?

Most that I am seeing show about 41% approval

I think that Trump has "matured" (more experience) and gotten a better team together and big difference is that blacks are coming to Trump, Hispanics are gravitating towards Trump, and all of these "trials" have pulled more voters to Trump, as they feel this is all politically motivated.

I haven't seen any evidence of Trump maturing, especially when you read his unhinged rants on Truth Social. As far as minorities coming to his corner, we were told the same thing in 2022. It didn't materialize.

You just claimed minorities weren't coming to Trump in 2022, when Trump didn't run for anything. Are you ok?

They weren't coming to the GOP as you guys claimed, which you knew is what I was referring to. Playing dumb doesn't magically change history for you, so what's the point other than you dodging the point because you know you can't refute it?

Forum List

Back