Dr Deborah Birx Admits She Manipulated Data, Altered CDC Guidelines to Deceive Then-Pres Trump: I knew these vaccines won't protect against infection

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Feb 2023 and here I am still waiting for Dr. Birx to allow me back in office so I can mislead my boss just like she mislead Trump

/sarcasm

(Dr. Birx is immoral and unethical AMIRITE?)

Dr Birx protected us from the White House trying to politicize COVID
Love to hear you praising her ass as you lay dying from footlong half pound lumps of spike protein clogging your arteries up tighter than a fully constipated rectum! Jab up dumb ass and be free from disease, forever and ever... :banana:

And getting us to not take the bleach..
Bleach would not save you, you are most likely stone cold dead within two years, you are not even close to being out of the woods on that, indeed your fascist ass is just entering the forest of your likely demise, Biden Booster lately??? And do not forget that obedience mask, you be sure to wear that fucker full time all the time, even to your funeral....:banana:

Complete and utter bullshit.

Democrats politicized COVID beginning in February 2020.

Strange, I don’t recall Democrats lying to the American people about Covid, the way Donald Trump did, or blaming Republican governors for the disease spreading the way Trump blamed the Democrats, even though they had no tests because Trump fucked that up, and no PPE because Trump sold it all to China.

Feb 2023 and here I am still waiting for Dr. Birx to allow me back in office so I can mislead my boss just like she mislead Trump

/sarcasm

(Dr. Birx is immoral and unethical AMIRITE?)

It's amazing how none of this was ever Trump's fault. I mean if everybody was deceiving Trump and hiding things from him, it makes me wonder who was really in charge.

Aren't Republicans now complaining that Biden isn't really in charge? Looks like Trump was never in charge of anything. He was just a puppet for all of these people who were keeping things from him.

Just blindly follow what the government says…you’ll be fine. :rolleyes:
She is basically saying, “I am not stupid, I am corrupt.”

Forum List

Back