More Lying Biden

The democrat media calls Social Security and Medicare "entitlements". That's a lie. I paid into both all my working life and still pay $165 a month for Medicare. Crazy liars.
You bet. They took a large chunk of our working wages and gave us pennies in return. They really want us to die. That's why they're floating raising the age to 70. Since most folks die from the age of 70 to 80 they'll be saving a lot of cost. They can spend those savings on more progressive programs that benefit a selected few.

I lucked out and watched the Story Channel during that TV blackout of real news. It was running a old show about the anniversary of the Hot Wheels toys, followed by a guy who was going to make the 1983 Corvette for the car's anniversary, which was cool too.

Don't know why anybody would waste time on far less serious fare like a Biden speech.

The democrat media calls Social Security and Medicare "entitlements". That's a lie. I paid into both all my working life and still pay $165 a month for Medicare. Crazy liars.

My 'Big Increase' went to the utility companies and grocery stores, along with even more dough, so it did nothing, since it doesn't reflect real inflation even before the latest price gouging scams came along.

You, old folks, got a raise in SS pay..
Yeah, too bad the things seniors need most have skyrocketed in price far surpassing the meager COL increase. But you already know that and are just playing the troll.

2022%2012%2012%20Foodl%20Inflation%20too-X3.jpg

You bet. They took a large chunk of our working wages and gave us pennies in return. They really want us to die. That's why they're floating raising the age to 70. Since most folks die from the age of 70 to 80 they'll be saving a lot of cost. They can spend those savings on more progressive programs that benefit a selected few.
It is critical that the retirement age be raised. Yes, there would be savings but that is also critical. It will take decades if ever, to make up our unfunded liability. When SS began, benefits actually started after our life expectancy.

As of Sept. 2022
2022-09-16%20%20Unfunded%20Liability-L.jpg

As stupid republican voters loved being lied to by corrupt republican politicians?
The comparison isn't even close.

56-Years-Of-Presidencies-2.jpg
Your post is a lie.

Here are the actual indictments and convictions surrounding the Clintons.

In addition to the Impeachment of President Clinton for felony perjury.

These are the results and convictions of the various investigations into President Clinton.

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony - Whitewater real-estate investor

John Haley - felony 1998 on fraud

Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy

Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery

Eugene Fitzhugh - Whitewater - bribery

Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign Finance:

Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 midemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate:
William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him signed statement admitting to his deception

Post Administration
Sandy Bergergate

Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly classified documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

Forum List

Back