Things more interesting than suffering through a joe biden State of the Union lie.

Notice I did not use the term "President" before the name joe biden, also notice I refuse to capitalize the first letters of his name. joe never has been my president, is not my president and never will be my president. joe is an illegitimate occupant of the White House whom is only there due to massive voter fraud unlike ever before. Aside from that, this hostile, divisive occupant of the White House is supposedly attempting to pull off a State of the Union speech. Wow, what a waste of time, I will not even bother wasting moments of my life watching 100% lies, distortions and deflections. Make no mistake about it, joe biden was born an imbecile and he will make his trip to hell as an imbecile. I could list so many things more interesting than watching the village idiot's state of the union, but I will keep that list to a minimum so other people in this forum and participate as well. So, here is my list:

1. Watching paint dry on the canvas of a local artists latest work, or for that matter, watching paint dry on a freshly painted wall of a house.

2. Watching the morning dew evaporate from a blade of grass.

3. Holding a farting competition and trying to guess by the aromas of the farter what the farter last had to eat.

4. Watching a dog that is almost as dumb as joe biden make repeated circles while chasing its tail.

5. Mowing your lawn.

I can add so much more to this list, but hey, let other people here have their chance to have their say.
Stop the squeal, losers.

I only watched that senile old fool blabber for about 15 minutes and then switched channels to a college basketball game.

Notice I did not use the term "President" before the name joe biden, also notice I refuse to capitalize the first letters of his name. joe never has been my president, is not my president and never will be my president. joe is an illegitimate occupant of the White House whom is only there due to massive voter fraud unlike ever before. Aside from that, this hostile, divisive occupant of the White House is supposedly attempting to pull off a State of the Union speech. Wow, what a waste of time, I will not even bother wasting moments of my life watching 100% lies, distortions and deflections. Make no mistake about it, joe biden was born an imbecile and he will make his trip to hell as an imbecile. I could list so many things more interesting than watching the village idiot's state of the union, but I will keep that list to a minimum so other people in this forum and participate as well. So, here is my list:

1. Watching paint dry on the canvas of a local artists latest work, or for that matter, watching paint dry on a freshly painted wall of a house.

2. Watching the morning dew evaporate from a blade of grass.

3. Holding a farting competition and trying to guess by the aromas of the farter what the farter last had to eat.

4. Watching a dog that is almost as dumb as joe biden make repeated circles while chasing its tail.

5. Mowing your lawn.

I can add so much more to this list, but hey, let other people here have their chance to have their say.
watching KATIE BRITT CRY IN HER KITCHEN ALL ALONE

-----------------------------------

And there's the MAGA/QAnon version of life that we've grown to relish and snicker at. Still, fun stuff though.

In my own view I thought Joe was "feisty".
And not very 'dementia-like' at all.
In fact, he dunked over TrailerTrash Queen pretty darn effectively.
IMHO

It's all fun and games until you wake up one day and realize that America has finally changed enough that it is effecting you personally. God help you if you don't see what is slowly happening.

This isn't about republicans or democrats anymore. This is about trying to hold onto the america that got us all where we're at now. The one that allowed you to have the life you have.

But all you present is a contrarian attitude and think it's funny to watch the people who love America and want it to be great even for you. We want our country to keep being America for everyone in it, even the ones we disagree with.

You should put aside petty hatred.

"....America has finally changed enough that it is effecting you personally. God help you if you don't see what is slowly happening.
This is about trying to hold onto the america that got us all where we're at now.

You should put aside petty hatred."
-------------------------
First, "petty hatred"???

Partner, you are seeing boogeymen where none be.
My poor avatar don't hate on anybody or anything (tho poison ivy & mosquitoes will never be favs). But our life is so full, busy, and satisfying.....ain't a lotta room for hatin'. Trust me.
So, settle down on your hyperventilating of 'petty hating'.
Try harder to be cool.

----
Now the rest of your message, well, it has echoes of the dystopian Chicken-Little-ism we heard last night from that young Senator shrilling from her kitchen. Her fear-mongering needed only be barefoot, pregnant, and a Bible on the kitchen table to be authentic. And on top of that the poor gal is a lousy actress.

America is fine.
And no....we are NOT being taken over by (it's a U-Pick-Em): MS-13; Migrant Caravans; Groomers; Fentanyl; America-haters; Electric Vehicles; Inflation; ghost of Seth Rich; ANTIFA; Comet Pizza; dirty books; Flash Mobs; Muslims; Chinese.....or worst-of-the-worst, Canadians.

Life is complicated. America is complicated. Even so, lotsa folks....lotsa!!.....wanna come to America because it still is, in many ways, that shining city on a hill that John Winthrop famously sermonized about in 1630.

If it was not perceived as such....well, we wouldn't have all those folks clamoring to come to America, documented or undocumented.
It is regrettable that you cannot view America as a great place anymore. As many many other people do think it is great.

Nonetheless, poster Resnic, try to breathe easier. Try tai-chi.

America is not in the danger that you evidently perceive as threatening your own life.

For the rest of us here in America, and for the multitudes who want to come here and contribute to America....well, America is a fine place to live.

It truly regrettable that you feel so threatened, when others are not.
Perhaps, it is operator-error?
YOUR.......operator-error.

-------------------------
First, "petty hatred"???

Partner, you are seeing boogeymen where none be.
My poor avatar don't hate on anybody or anything (tho poison ivy & mosquitoes will never be favs). But our life is so full, busy, and satisfying.....ain't a lotta room for hatin'. Trust me.
So, settle down on your hyperventilating of 'petty hating'.
Try harder to be cool.

----
Now the rest of your message, well, it has echoes of the dystopian Chicken-Little-ism we heard last night from that young Senator shrilling from her kitchen. Her fear-mongering needed only be barefoot, pregnant, and a Bible on the kitchen table to be authentic. And on top of that the poor gal is a lousy actress.

America is fine.
And no....we are NOT being taken over by (it's a U-Pick-Em): MS-13; Migrant Caravans; Groomers; Fentanyl; America-haters; Electric Vehicles; Inflation; ghost of Seth Rich; ANTIFA; Comet Pizza; dirty books; Flash Mobs; Muslims; Chinese.....or worst-of-the-worst, Canadians.

Life is complicated. America is complicated. Even so, lotsa folks....lotsa!!.....wanna come to America because it still is, in many ways, that shining city on a hill that John Winthrop famously sermonized about in 1630.

If it was not perceived as such....well, we wouldn't have all those folks clamoring to come to America, documented or undocumented.
It is regrettable that you cannot view America as a great place anymore. As many many other people do think it is great.

Nonetheless, poster Resnic, try to breathe easier. Try tai-chi.

America is not in the danger that you evidently perceive as threatening your own life.

For the rest of us here in America, and for the multitudes who want to come here and contribute to America....well, America is a fine place to live.

It truly regrettable that you feel so threatened, when others are not.
Perhaps, it is operator-error?
YOUR.......operator-error.

Yes, petty hatred that is only furthered by your attempts to be inflammatory towards me for absolutely no reason at all that benefits the discussion by nothing, and talking down to me. You're overly exaggerated assumptions also do not help your case.

Again, it's a shame that's all you're capable and I shall consider this conversation at an end because there is no point in dragging it out

Was that when he called the murder victim "Lincoln Riley"?

That really showed the planet what a soulless fucking animal he is. There are kids in the slums of Mumbai who are shaking their heads over that gem.
I remember how upset unfazed the right wingers were when a certain POTUS dissed on a Gold Star Family. Yeah, that was neat wasn’t it.

POStrump

Forum List

Back