Joe Biden: “I Think I’m Either Low IQ or Slow — I Don’t Know

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Democratic frontrunner tries to own Trump insults by repeating them.

Joe Biden tried to own President Trump’s insults against him by repeating them back to a crowd when he remarked, “I think I’m either low IQ or slow — I don’t know”.

The result was somewhat embarrassing.

“I think I’m either low IQ or slow—I don’t know what I am. Slow Joe Biden? Give me a break,” Biden said. “This is like out of Alice in Wonderland.”

Members of the audience appeared bored, with one looking at his phone and another staring at the floor.

“The first rule of politics is to not reinforce your opponent’s attacks by repeating them,” commented Kyle Olsen. “Despite being in elective politics for the last 50 years, Joe Biden apparently didn’t get that memo.”

Although many refer to Biden as “Creepy Uncle Joe,” Trump seems to prefer “Sleepy Joe,” which is probably a consequence of his “low energy” jibe against Jeb Bush working so well during the last campaign.

(Excerpt) Read more at summit.news ...

6rZ8g8R.jpg

o8MkWHI.png

At 78 I'm impressed Joe is as lucid as he seems. I'm not sure he will do well in the debates with the democrats or Trump.

Sometimes I do want to vote for Biden, you guys post a lot of stupid shit about him, you must be scared.

Sometimes I do want to vote for Biden, you guys post a lot of stupid shit about him, you must be scared.
I don't think anyone is as scarred as most crazy Dems are with Trump considering there are hundreds of posts each day about him. A lot of them stupid shit about how the sky is falling.

so many gaffes, so little time!

they kicked Syria out of Lebanon, not Hezbollah

so much for being a foreign policy expert!

I don't think anyone is as scarred as most crazy Dems are with Trump considering there are hundreds of posts each day about him. A lot of them stupid shit about how the sky is falling.

I mean of Biden winning. The OP is pretty baseless.

Everyone should be afraid of Trump, he's a moron and a dangerous one because he doesn't know what he doesn't know and he directs his domestic and foreign policies based solely on how it will make him look in the immediate moment. Not much of a planner that guy.

Everyone should be afraid of Trump, he's a moron and a dangerous one because he doesn't know what he doesn't know and he directs his domestic and foreign policies based solely on how it will make him look in the immediate moment. Not much of a planner that guy.

I am intrigued. Of course there is lots of "not knowing what one does not know"-----but in reference to Trump----do you have anything in
particular in mind. As to the politicians of the day-----and "populist"
posturing-----I see Trump is among the lesser offenders

I am intrigued. Of course there is lots of "not knowing what one does not know"-----but in reference to Trump----do you have anything in

Did I mention populism? I said Trump is a fucking moron. How many presidents walk out of a signing ceremony and forgets to sign the bill? He's done that more than once.

Did I mention populism? I said Trump is a fucking moron. How many presidents walk out of a signing ceremony and forgets to sign the bill? He's done that more than once.

a simple lapse of memory is not a sign of ANYTHING. nor is occasional word blocking. Neuroscience is my game. Feel free
to ask questions. As to long term goals-----I consider Trump to be a
LESSER offender. Obama seemed to me to be a greater offender but nothing close to "moron". Did you know that the term "moron" was, historically, a technical term?

“The first rule of politics is to not reinforce your opponent’s attacks by repeating them,”

????

I thought the 1st Rule Of politics is Don't Let PHOTOS BE TAKEN of You Getting Caught In A room Full Oh Hookers With Crack All Over The Coffee Table' because you can deny everything except photographs - otherwise your political career is over.

Oh, not - wait. My bad! Marion Berry proved that old rule to be false.

upload_2019-6-12_14-38-28.jpeg

Berry made life for parents HELL! If they tried
to convince their kids not to do drugs by telling
them if they smoke crack they could not become
President some day, they kids would just reply,
"Yeah, but I can still be MAYOR!"

:lmao:

“The first rule of politics is to not reinforce your opponent’s attacks by repeating them,”

????

I thought the 1st Rule Of politics is Don't Let PHOTOS BE TAKEN of You Getting Caught In A room Full Oh Hookers With Crack All Over The Coffee Table' because you can deny everything except photographs - otherwise your political career is over.

Oh, not - wait. My bad! Marion Berry proved that old rule to be false.

View attachment 265068

Berry made life for parents HELL! If they tried
to convince their kids not to do drugs by telling
them if they smoke crack they could not become
President some day, they kids would just reply,
"Yeah, but I can still be MAYOR!"

:lmao:

Politicians ought to be MORAL...or they are not the moral leaders!

Marion Berry is a politician whose MORAL...and he is a moral leader who is standing on the moral compass of God!

Marion Berry is a politician whose MORAL...and he is a moral leader who is standing on the moral compass of God!

Are we talking about the same Marion Berry who went to jail for getting caught illegally smoking crack...and whose constituents re-elected him as soon as ge got out of the joint?

:p

I have to ask how many hospitals has Trump bombed?
Have not heard of the CIA spying on congress lately.
Have not heard of the IRS investigating political opponents.
Have not heard about him cutting anything in the military or bad mouthing the police.
I guess I missed him having computers and emails of news people confiscated.
So going strictly by those criteria I would say he is better equipped and less dangerous then the last guy. But I guess it all depends on your perspective. I was not exacltly thrilled when the last clown bragged about how many he had killed with drones.

Are we talking about the same Marion Berry who went to jail for getting caught illegally smoking crack...and whose constituents re-elected him as soon as ge got out of the joint?

:p
he was targeted because he's black
No I think it was because he had a bad crack habit and hired prostitutes both of which are illegal.

I have no doubt that Slick Willie Clinton pretty much showed everyone that you don't have to be moral to hold office, though there have been extramarital affairs with almost every politician since the word originated.

Have not heard about him cutting anything in the military or bad mouthing the police.
So going strictly by those criteria I would say he is better equipped and less dangerous then the last guy. But I guess it all depends on your perspective. I was not exacltly thrilled when the last clown bragged about how many he had killed with drones.

Ah, poor baby, Trump can't get his way.

Ah, poor baby, Trump can't get his way.
Lol, you are definitely low IQ if you think someone should worry more about Trump then they did about 44. But then again little children only know what they are told.

Forum List

Back