Personal opinion... I am truly suspicious when Biden says"I'm not kidding", or "I mean this sincerely"... really?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
This is just a personal opinion but I did a search on these two frequent lines Biden says: "You think I'm kidding, I'm not," and I mean this sincerely.... and it just completely validates my opinion that Biden is so out of touch with the world!
Biden said...
"These officers travel the world with me, demonstrating—and I mean this sincerely—demonstrating the values of this institution every single day."
You think I'm kidding, I'm not,
You think I'm kidding, I'm not,"
By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs. You think I'm kidding, I'm not."

Joe... I think you are first class LIAR!

Biden has lots of little phrases he blurts out to reassure us he is not lying. "This is not a joke!" "I mean that sincerely"! "No I'm serious"! "You think I'm kidding"! Only a pathological liar would need to say these things constantly.
Very good point! "Pathological liar" is a good characteristic of Joe.

It's his inferiority complex, that people view him as a clown and an imbecile. So he compensates by extra emphasizing what he says to the point that it's awkward.
Very good observation. Because of his past lies, he tries to prepare the listener by saying "I was kidding before, but this time I'm not"!!

It's really not that complicated. If his jaw is moving, he's lying.

He's a dimocrap, they lie from the time they wake up to the time they go to sleep.

Birds Fly, Babies Cry, dogs bark, ducks quack

dimocraps lie. It's the nature of things

Biden has lots of little phrases he blurts out to reassure us he is not lying. "This is not a joke!" "I mean that sincerely"! "No I'm serious"! "You think I'm kidding"! Only a pathological liar would need to say these things constantly.
Clearest signals that he is lying.

This is just a personal opinion but I did a search on these two frequent lines Biden says: "You think I'm kidding, I'm not," and I mean this sincerely.... and it just completely validates my opinion that Biden is so out of touch with the world!
Biden said...
"These officers travel the world with me, demonstrating—and I mean this sincerely—demonstrating the values of this institution every single day."
You think I'm kidding, I'm not,
You think I'm kidding, I'm not,"
By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs. You think I'm kidding, I'm not."

Joe... I think you are first class LIAR!
Gets tough when people lie all the time, you can’t trust them at all. Biden is also lying about how racist and ignorant he is with people of color. Hell, most Democrats claim that Biden isn’t racist in spite of all the racist saying he has had over the decades. Racist Joe is just a liar and racist and no Dem can prove otherwise because the words are there as are his actions for many years. The only thing Harris was right about, Biden’s racism.

Forum List

Back