Either we have a country or we don't

You don't. You have 50 countries.
We have 50 states united into one country. Within the borders of the country all state borders are open to each other, as well as the border between us and Mexico. Thousands of foreigners are unconditionally welcomed in by the Biden administration each day across that border. :(

We have 50 states united into one country. Within the borders of the country all state borders are open to each other, as well as the border between us and Mexico. Thousands of foreigners are unconditionally welcomed in by the Biden administration each day across that border. :(

They're willing to sacrifice the country in the name of their own selfish reconstruction

I took the liberty of renting a nice condominium for Joe Biden and Barack...

In el paso

We have 50 states united into one country. Within the borders of the country all state borders are open to each other
As I have been told, one cannot reside and drive in California with a NY licence. That's hardly the sign of a single country.

DJT said this early on...
Then
I started a thread
was it their's to give away ?

I find it insulting to any race political philosophy or bent,
that at the expense of all the hard-working Americans

we're going to open the borders to allow crime fentanyl genocide degradation of women and children

in the name of securing future votes ?

that disgusts me...

The underrated intelligence of people astonishes me and the Democrats think they can still pray on people's ignorance fear

The Democrat Party is near dead they didn't just leave their constituents they left everybody to wallow in their messy pelosi biden cesspool.

Biden's national security policies are the very worst American politics has 2 offer.

The president of the United States has no idea about the war on the Mexican front

the president of the United States has not been to the Mexican border since he was elected

Chinese Fentanyl Supply through Mexico is going to kill more people in America than all the other wars combined ..

Newsweek quoted Biden is saying I'm too busy..
The president of the United States is too busy

or soon maybe we won't...

I'm pretty busy too

paying taxes for these assholes to waste
While enjoying destroying our amazing magnificent country...

The next political
Gettysburg is in November

in the meantime

we still have one of the three branches still working

and that ain't bad...

Sounds like a "the policies I like are patriotic, and the policies are don't like are treason" kind of nonsense argument.

Sounds like a "the policies I like are patriotic, and the policies are don't like are treason" kind of nonsense argument.
That depends on the policies. Allowing the uncontrolled invasion of the southern border is a bad national policy, which might rise to the level of treason if it's a deliberate plan to destroy America.

It's not a big issue for me. I'm a Liberal. We try to treat everyone the way they should be treated.

Did you know that Jesus was an immigrant and was brought to Jerusalem?

I'm a liberal too. But what do you do when the illegal population is so high that the legal people can't get jobs, and those that can, have to work for far less because the illegals keep the wage levels low.

That depends on the policies. Allowing the uncontrolled invasion of the southern border is a bad national policy, which might rise to the level of treason if it's a deliberate plan to destroy America.
More please
where are you from what do your community and family think about it

I'm a liberal too. But what do you do when the illegal population is so high that the legal people can't get jobs, and those that can, have to work for far less because the illegals keep the wage levels low.
Can u speak from a liberal perspective...
The Advent of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

Are they significant historically. ?

Do you think that the Democrats are trying to put the Republicans against immigrants seeking a better life...

The Democrats have given the country away

are they be prepared to be responsible about it ?

DJT said this early on...
Then
I started a thread
was it their's to give away ?

I find it insulting to any race political philosophy or bent,
that at the expense of all the hard-working Americans

we're going to open the borders to allow crime fentanyl genocide degradation of women and children

in the name of securing future votes ?

that disgusts me...

The underrated intelligence of people astonishes me and the Democrats think they can still pray on people's ignorance fear

The Democrat Party is near dead they didn't just leave their constituents they left everybody to wallow in their messy pelosi biden cesspool.

Biden's national security policies are the very worst American politics has 2 offer.

The president of the United States has no idea about the war on the Mexican front

the president of the United States has not been to the Mexican border since he was elected

Chinese Fentanyl Supply through Mexico is going to kill more people in America than all the other wars combined ..

Newsweek quoted Biden is saying I'm too busy..
The president of the United States is too busy

or soon maybe we won't...

I'm pretty busy too

paying taxes for these assholes to waste
While enjoying destroying our amazing magnificent country...

The next political
Gettysburg is in November

in the meantime

we still have one of the three branches still working

and that ain't bad...
Has any nation ever had a political party that hated its own citizens so much that it actively worked its hardest to replace them?

That’s what the Democratic Party has been doing for the last 50 years +.

Has any nation ever had a political party that hated its own citizens so much that it actively worked its hardest to replace them?

That’s what the Democratic Party has been doing for the last 50 years +.
Yes every American party started out that way we only have two parties now that's ridiculous people are so much better than that

It's not only a great argument it's the best argument

Sounds like the sort of argument people make when they don't spend more than a few seconds thinking about something, but absolutely need to think that they're more intelligent than everyone else.

Well, then I'd call most Americans treasonous for supporting the current US electoral system which is destroying the US.

The bad immigration policy is a direct result of the US having FPTP, and two corrupt political parties controlling US politics and working on negative voting.

Well, then I'd call most Americans treasonous for supporting the current US electoral system which is destroying the US.

The bad immigration policy is a direct result of the US having FPTP, and two corrupt political parties controlling US politics and working on negative voting.
You make a good point. Most Americans are unaware of how badly they are harming the country. The average American citizen is...a mess. :(

You make a good point. Most Americans are unaware of how badly they are harming the country. The average American citizen is...a mess. :(

I think that's to be expected though. In every country the electorate are mostly uninformed.

Politicians come out with all the stuff (mostly negative in the US) and the people make their uninformed choice based on this nonsense.

With PR people have more choice. They have more voices, but also they have a simpler choice.

In the US they have a choice between two political parties, but often they don't like either.

In Germany they have a choice between 6 political parties, and the parties are much more clearly defined.

The CDU/CSU are the traditional right.
The SPD are the traditional left.
The Greens are the left green party
The FPD are center right
The AfD are the wackier right
Die Linke are the wackier left.

It's not difficult for a lot of people who to choose from because most people will identify with one, two, perhaps three of these and vote accordingly.

Literally CDU/CSU, AfD and FPD will take the right vote and the others will take the left vote, center vote will go FPD, CDU/CSU and SPD.

Then you have where it gets easier. When something happens that people don't like.

Say someone is a Democrat voter. They hate the Republicans but they don't like a policy or two or three the Democrats are standing for. Do they vote Republican or do they stick with Democrats?

In Germany if the SPD (equivalent of the Dems) does something they don't like, they don't have to choose between SPD and CDU/CSU, they vote instead for either FPD of Greens or Die Linke, depending on how they see those parties.

Very easy to punish a party for having policies you don't like, and it happens A LOT.

Forum List

Back