“17 Tapes” Is The Latest Attempt By Republicans To Smear Joe Biden

"Here's a number for you. 18​
That's how many months are left before the Democrats take back the House."​

Skews, I looked to Webster's dictionary to review the meaning of the word "skew" and as I thought, it said and I quote that skew means "to change (something) in a way that makes it unfair or inaccurate."

And your post is unfair about Mr. Guiliani whose biography I also looked up because I remember him as the American mayor that cleaned up his city of the horrendous high crime rates no American city wants, and the New Yorkers were so pleased with his success they kept him as mayor for 6 years until he retired. I also checked his college records, because it is widely known he once had an interest of becoming a man of the cloth, but he well knew he could help his fellow man with a law degree, and, again I quote his biography that says that Rudy Guilani "attended the New York University School of Law in Manhattan, where he was a member of the NYU Law Review[47] and graduated cum laude with a Juris Doctor degree in 1968.[48]

You just conveniently and viciously did a false number on his integrity that was far from how he has always conducted himself which remains as not only good, but he shows the truth in a carefully, rationally, and legally correct manner, unlike some people I read about in the Deep State who get their joy from destroying honest, decent men who, like Rudy Guiliani do their best to help people have better lives through forcing the criminals off the streets, murderers to court where they are tried and if found guilty, are incarcerated as necessary until they are no longer a threat to society. Back when he became mayor, he stood up to the excessive murder rate, excessive automobile thefts, mafia-type groups that killed, maimed, and poisoned their targets they suspected would lower their aggressive, greedy takes and their torture-murders of people for any reason their boss wanted somebody ruined. New Yorkers were sick to their stomach with fear when Guilani took the reins as heroes do and stopped the crime on the New York streets that were making a huge dent on people not going to New York to shop anymore since so many people were being murdered by resistance to any theft in the book the creepy crawly murderers decided to commit.

It took a smart cum laude lawyer named Rudy Guiliani to eliminate the criminal element that was ruling the roost in NYC before he was elected Mayor. He has always fought the good fight for those who were damaged by hateful criminals--people who thought luxury was better than good will toward men, and would do anything for money--deception, strongarming, murdering, stealing, and carjacking by killing the driver of a car they fancied.

If you think conservatives are going to cuddle up to President Biden who has ripped off the American people for over 50 million dollars (very conservative estimate) that are proven Biden extortions and thefts. He's a common damn criminal, and he made money directly from the Foreign Aid package. You'd know that if you had seen the videos that were gong around of Vice President Joe Biden bragging to his billionaire boys club that he described in detail about getting rid of a country's top cop that asked his son his qualifications for a board seat on a profitable organization in a third-world country. If you missed the video of Biden bragging his head off about his extortion of a billion dollars to be delivered in cash by a third world country, your misinformation is not my problem. If you knew about that extortionist's classic theft video, that makes you a prevaricator extraordinaire, but so far it appears that by avoiding the truth, you have lived up to your name's dictionary definition of "changing something in a way that makes it unfair or inaccurate."

Meh.
VGYNURNVQVEODJ7XWB7PZSSQTM.jpg

"Here's a number for you. 18​
That's how many months are left before the Democrats take back the House."​

Skews, I looked to Webster's dictionary to review the meaning of the word "skew" and as I thought, it said and I quote that skew means "to change (something) in a way that makes it unfair or inaccurate."

And your post is unfair about Mr. Guiliani whose biography I also looked up because I remember him as the American mayor that cleaned up his city of the horrendous high crime rates no American city wants, and the New Yorkers were so pleased with his success they kept him as mayor for 6 years until he retired. I also checked his college records, because it is widely known he once had an interest of becoming a man of the cloth, but he well knew he could help his fellow man with a law degree, and, again I quote his biography that says that Rudy Guilani "attended the New York University School of Law in Manhattan, where he was a member of the NYU Law Review[47] and graduated cum laude with a Juris Doctor degree in 1968.[48]

You just conveniently and viciously did a false number on his integrity that was far from how he has always conducted himself which remains as not only good, but he shows the truth in a carefully, rationally, and legally correct manner, unlike some people I read about in the Deep State who get their joy from destroying honest, decent men who, like Rudy Guiliani do their best to help people have better lives through forcing the criminals off the streets, murderers to court where they are tried and if found guilty, are incarcerated as necessary until they are no longer a threat to society. Back when he became mayor, he stood up to the excessive murder rate, excessive automobile thefts, mafia-type groups that killed, maimed, and poisoned their targets they suspected would lower their aggressive, greedy takes and their torture-murders of people for any reason their boss wanted somebody ruined. New Yorkers were sick to their stomach with fear when Guilani took the reins as heroes do and stopped the crime on the New York streets that were making a huge dent on people not going to New York to shop anymore since so many people were being murdered by resistance to any theft in the book the creepy crawly murderers decided to commit.

It took a smart cum laude lawyer named Rudy Guiliani to eliminate the criminal element that was ruling the roost in NYC before he was elected Mayor. He has always fought the good fight for those who were damaged by hateful criminals--people who thought luxury was better than good will toward men, and would do anything for money--deception, strongarming, murdering, stealing, and carjacking by killing the driver of a car they fancied.

If you think conservatives are going to cuddle up to President Biden who has ripped off the American people for over 50 million dollars (very conservative estimate) that are proven Biden extortions and thefts. He's a common damn criminal, and he made money directly from the Foreign Aid package. You'd know that if you had seen the videos that were gong around of Vice President Joe Biden bragging to his billionaire boys club that he described in detail about getting rid of a country's top cop that asked his son his qualifications for a board seat on a profitable organization in a third-world country. If you missed the video of Biden bragging his head off about his extortion of a billion dollars to be delivered in cash by a third world country, your misinformation is not my problem. If you knew about that extortionist's classic theft video, that makes you a prevaricator extraordinaire, but so far it appears that by avoiding the truth, you have lived up to your name's dictionary definition of "changing something in a way that makes it unfair or inaccurate."

Meh.

Ghouli is a shit sucking asshole who always been a shit sucking asshole. He attempted to overthrow the duly and democratically elected President of the United States. He is a Traitor to the United States and should spend the rest of his miserable fucking life in jail being cornholed by every inmate he ever sent to prison.

Oh, seeing as you are so dead certain that drag is evil, here is Ghouli in Drag. You will notice that the Rapist and Traitor is right there next to him.

Last edited:
Sure, that’s exactly like stealing government documents! :rolleyes-41:
You forget the Democrat war room went out of their way to uphold lies about Lewinsky when they should have been censuring Bill Clinton for not getting medical help for his constant illicit sex problems, screwing young interns, and lying and denying her civil rights on national television. And the fake feminists who hate men patted the dude on the back for relieving a young intern of her right to privacy and her clerical work. And Bill Clinton did it all by himself with no one else's help.

Last edited:
"The U.S. House Oversight Committee has received evidence that shows investigators believe illegal bribe payments to Joe Biden and his family to the tune of "$20 million to $30 million."

Come on. Even the ukrainian junkie clown got a lot more
Joe Biden enriched himself with money that was set aside for a third world country, and it was a lot more than you said. He took 30% of the entire Foreign Aid Package before they received it, threatening them with his "status" as VPOTUS. We got it on the viral video of his bragfest about extorting a billion dollars from the Ukraine, in cash, on Air Force Two in less than six hours. That violates the Constitution in four ways that I know of, and it violates American laws on extortion. Other people in America who steal federal money by holdup, and who get caught by bragging to the wrong people get a fair trial and are sentenced to two consecutive life terms. The Democrats are not upset that their patriarch puppet president stole a billion dollars from the American taxpayers who funded the creepy extortion Joe Biden took for himself, leaving the Ukraine with only 2/3rds of the money the taxpayers gave to them. Biden took the rest home on Air Force Two, dammit. And then he bragged about it on video.

Joe Biden enriched himself with money that was set aside for a third world country, and it was a lot more than you said. He took 30% of the entire Foreign Aid Package before they received it, threatening them with his "status" as VPOTUS. We got it on the viral video of his bragfest about extorting a billion dollars from the Ukraine, in cash, on Air Force Two in less than six hours. That violates the Constitution in four ways that I know of, and it violates American laws on extortion. Other people in America who steal federal money by holdup, and who get caught by bragging to the wrong people get a fair trial and are sentenced to two consecutive life terms. The Democrats are not upset that their patriarch puppet president stole a billion dollars from the American taxpayers who funded the creepy extortion Joe Biden took for himself, leaving the Ukraine with only 2/3rds of the money the taxpayers gave to them. Biden took the rest home on Air Force Two, dammit. And then he bragged about it on video.
Hilarious wrong wanker.

Did you get that from Sean handity?

Forum List

Back