I have to admit--there is something magical about Joe Biden

Street Juice

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2018
Baltimore
My voting precinct is mostly black and when I voted a little after noon on election day, I was the only one there, and one person came in while I was voting. Lunch hour. One person. The little counter thing on the machine you put your ballot in was in single digits. I asked the canvassers outside how was turnout and they made ugh..slow...noises.

But despite the massive yawn for Biden from the black community where I live, and even though Trump did better among black voters than any Republican since 1960, according to the final tally, Biden got more votes from black voters than Barack Obama did! It defies belief.

Oh, and Biden won all those black votes while barely winning half as many counties as Obama did. Isn't that something? Goddam supernatural, is what that is.

And check this out. That huuuuge surge in black voters wasn't spread out among, you know, black voters or anything. Black voter turnout for Sleepy Joe occurred in just a few key urban counties--all of which were in swing states like Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Wisconsin.

Can you feel the magic, America?

I mean, come on. I've never in my life heard of them stopping the count in the middle of the night in any state in any election. But in this election, the counting stopped in SIX states SIMULTANEOUSLY and, tada!, when they resumed counting, Biden was suddenly in the lead.

Anyone who maintains Biden actually won this election is either a dupe or a traitor. Those are the only two possibilities.

It is because people are more motivated by fear of loss than desire for gain:

My voting precinct is mostly black and when I voted a little after noon on election day, I was the only one there, and one person came in while I was voting. Lunch hour. One person. The little counter thing on the machine you put your ballot in was in single digits. I asked the canvassers outside how was turnout and they made ugh..slow...noises.

But despite the massive yawn for Biden from the black community where I live, and even though Trump did better among black voters than any Republican since 1960, according to the final tally, Biden got more votes from black voters than Barack Obama did! It defies belief.

Oh, and Biden won all those black votes while barely winning half as many counties as Obama did. Isn't that something? Goddam supernatural, is what that is.

And check this out. That huuuuge surge in black voters wasn't spread out among, you know, black voters or anything. Black voter turnout for Sleepy Joe occurred in just a few key urban counties--all of which were in swing states like Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Wisconsin.

I mean, come on. I've never in my life heard of them stopping the count in the middle of the night in any state in any election. But in this election, the counting stopped in SIX states SIMULTANEOUSLY and, tada!, when they resumed counting, Biden was suddenly in the lead.

Anyone who maintains Biden actually won this election is either a dupe or a traitor. Those are the only two possibilities.

They were shamed into voting for him, for fear of carrying the "You Ain't Black!" stigma

4o5ksk.jpg

Black magic. He has never seen a black dick he wouldn't suck for political purposes.

More people registered to vote and voter turn out was the highest in history.. Your flight of fancy isn't even clever.

Well, of course. I do not know whether he actually won or not.

But there is definitely something "magical" about that guy.

1. Even his few true supporters agree that he is a mediocrity -- even by D.C. standards.

2. He is a plagiarist, and he thinks that it's funny.

3. He has said some of the most astonishingly racist things.

4. He is a model for White privilege.

5. He is obviously both mentally & physically frail.

YET, by golly, in two weeks, he will become the 46th PRESIDENT of the United States of America.

Dang! He is more than magical. He is downright miraculous!

More people registered to vote and voter turn out was the highest in history.. Your flight of fancy isn't even clever.
But only, if you can believe it, in a few key counties in a few key swing states. Everywhere else, turnout was down in the black community (I know, hard to imagine not getting fired up for old white sleepy Joe).

And since you are the clever one, why don't you explain how Biden can win 500+ counties (lowest in history) to Barack Obama's 800+ counties and Obama come away with FEWER votes (even in the black community, which went for Obama by what was it 96%)

You are a liar and you know it. This election was flat out stolen

But only, if you can believe it, in a few key counties in a few key swing states. Everywhere else, turnout was down in the black community (I know, hard to imagine not getting fired up for old white sleepy Joe).

And since you are the clever one, why don't you explain how Biden can win 500+ counties (lowest in history) to Barack Obama's 800+ counties and Obama come away with FEWER votes (even in the black community, which went for Obama by what was it 96%)

You are a liar and you know it. This election was flat out stolen

Nope.. Trump is just using the big lie.. over and over again.
There is NO evidence and all the judges and the Supreme Court reject Trump's lie.

200.gif

You better believe they are traitors.

Oh yes. It was a god damned miracle by God and Biden was the recipient. A Biden who never bothered to campaign.

If it is magic to vote for illegal invasion and war and be rewarded with the Presidency while simple adolescent sexual behavior destroys others, then magical it all is.

Forum List

Back