Jimmy Carter jerk of the people

Say what you want about Jimmy Carter, but there are damn few people who after having held an extremely powerful position who volunteer to go out and build houses for the less fortunate.

Was he a good president? Depends on your viewpoint. Yes, he could have been better, but then again, every president we've ever had has their detractors.

Was he a decent human being? Yes.

Say what you want about Jimmy Carter, but there are damn few people who after having held an extremely powerful position who volunteer to go out and build houses for the less fortunate.

Was he a good president? Depends on your viewpoint. Yes, he could have been better, but then again, every president we've ever had has their detractors.

Was he a decent human being? Yes.

Just think, he has been married to the same woman longer than almost everyone on this forum has been alive.

Never a story of cheating or anything.

That alone says so very much about him

I just have to say, on this wet and cold Friday, I think it is awesome that JW gave me a sad face for showing that he was a moron.

Carter wanted energy independence as well as an end to the draconian war on weed. A man ahead of his time.

The Oil Patch and the Drug War Warriors and Big Business never forgave him. To this day they feel the need to denigrate him.

Yeah..that's often an issue with the Christian crowd.
Stuck-up or not, however, he dedicated his life and his fortune to helping others. I don't give a shit if he was "stuck-up".
His actions more than made up for any deficiencies in demeanor or attitude.
His actions like odd days and even days for people to get gasoline even though there was more than enough oil in the ground for 100s of years? His inflation caused many people to go hungry, but hey he helped others, because he no longer could fuck them over....Really nice guy. Oh yeah, he gave us the mullahs who have terrorized and killed millions of people, because he was too chicken shit to bomb Tehran into oblivion. I know, i was there with jets ready to go, and he told us to stand down......

Carter wanted energy independence as well as an end to the draconian war on weed. A man ahead of his time.

The Oil Patch and the Drug War Warriors and Big Business never forgave him. To this day they feel the need to denigrate him.
What a crock of shit, Carter warned US that we would run out of oil in 10 years .

I met a soldier in Somalia that worked in the White House during the Ford and Carter years.
He said Carter was exactly the way you described in the OP.
He was a Southern Democrat farmer who was a stone-cold racist.
He and his wife always talked down to people, unless the cameras were on them.
The cameras haven't been on Carter for 40 years and I challenge you to actually find someone to criticize his public or private behavior in the last 40 years.

Pretty sure both your claim and the OP fall into the category of "Things That Never Happened."

At least Jimmy was nowhere near as bad as

LBJ
W
homO
Biden

Jimmy was better than every POTUS this century.

When you factor in how badly Trump was played by the Covid fraud crowd and by those who advised him to appoint Chris Wray, yeah....

Jimmy Carter's 4 years were TAME compared to the destruction on America dealt by W, homO and Traitor Joe...

So disgruntled Secret Service agents wait 40 years until a man is on his deathbed to spread rumors about him

A disgrace to all agents

Yeah..that's often an issue with the Christian crowd.
Stuck-up or not, however, he dedicated his life and his fortune to helping others. I don't give a shit if he was "stuck-up".
His actions more than made up for any deficiencies in demeanor or attitude.
Sometimes for Presidents when elected, it is about timing.

What a crock of shit, Carter warned US that we would run out of oil in 10 years .

As U.S. president, Jimmy Carter championed renewable energy, conservation and other then fringe efforts that are powerhouses today

So disgruntled Secret Service agents wait 40 years until a man is on his deathbed to spread rumors about him

A disgrace to all agents
In that era, civility still existed in broadcasting someone's flaws. The Clinton's were a walking, talking soap opera and the floodgates opened.

~ Unfortunately I too have heard negative things about Jimmy Carter — hard to believe.
Life is full of distractions and surprises ... 😔

The thing I dislike about Carter the most is that he campaigned on being pro life, then ditched that cause.

That's some Christian for ya, condoning the murder of innocent children.

God seems to have given him a long life, plenty of time to repent and go back to the right ways, the ways of God. But we hear... crickets

Forum List

Back