Jimmy Carter jerk of the people

The thing I dislike about Carter the most is that he campaigned on being pro life, then ditched that cause.

That's some Christian for ya, condoning the murder of innocent children.

God seems to have given him a long life, plenty of time to repent and go back to the right ways, the ways of God. But we hear... crickets
Yeah, he felt that promoting housing, food, clean water and literacy were better ways to spend his time and energy...Fuckin' Godless heathen eh?

BTW...Carter NEVER condoned abortion..that's an outright lie.

The thing I dislike about Carter the most is that he campaigned on being pro life, then ditched that cause.

That's some Christian for ya, condoning the murder of innocent children.

God seems to have given him a long life, plenty of time to repent and go back to the right ways, the ways of God. But we hear... crickets

Who shall we believe?

What a disgruntled Secret Service agent says 40 years after the fact or what people have said about Jimmy Carter for 98 years?

His actions like odd days and even days for people to get gasoline even though there was more than enough oil in the ground for 100s of years? His inflation caused many people to go hungry, but hey he helped others, because he no longer could fuck them over....Really nice guy. Oh yeah, he gave us the mullahs who have terrorized and killed millions of people, because he was too chicken shit to bomb Tehran into oblivion. I know, i was there with jets ready to go, and he told us to stand down......

It was Richard Nixons wage and price freeze that generated the inflation run while Carter didn't know what to do about it while it was Reagan and his team before he took office who persuaded Volker to cut back on the printing presses that helped run down the problem.

looks like you are the liar, you liar

liberals are disgusting liars and baby killers.

Who votes for them?

(Answer: other thugs)
Yo..dumbass--just what do you think your link is proving here? No where in it does Carter support abortion..literally no-where!
Perhaps this quote? Letters in red indicate where the sitting President acknowledges his duty to obey the law, even though he disagrees with it. That's a far cry indeed from 'supporting abortion" You talk of lying when you're very post is a clumsy attempt to prevaricate!

"I am convinced that every abortion is an unplanned tragedy, brought about by a combination of human errors and this has been one of the most difficult moral and political issues I have had to face. As president, I accepted my obligation to enforce the "Roe v. Wade" Supreme Court ruling, and at the same time attempted in every way possible to minimize the number of abortions.
One of my best-remembered and most often quoted remarks came in July 1977, when I defended my lack of support for federal funds to be used for abortions among poor mothers, even though wealthier women could afford to have their pregnancies terminated. Without any careful forethought, I responded to a question on this issue by saying, "Life is often unfair.""

Perhaps this one?

CARTER: I think abortion is wrong. I don't think the Government ought to do anything to encourage abortion, but I don't favor a constitutional amendment on the subject. But short of a constitutional amendment, and within the confines of a Supreme Court ruling, I will do everything I can to minimize the need for abortions with better sex education, family planning, with better adoptive procedures. I personally don't believe that the Federal Government ought to finance abortions, but I draw the line and don't support a constitutional amendment. I honor the right of people to seek a constitutional amendment on abortion, but I won't actively work for its passage.

Yeah..that's often an issue with the Christian crowd.
Stuck-up or not, however, he dedicated his life and his fortune to helping others. I don't give a shit if he was "stuck-up".
His actions more than made up for any deficiencies in demeanor or attitude.
I think you fell for a publicity campaign. Jimmy Carter was a mean-ass prick. He didn't have a kind bone in his body. If he was faking carrying his own luggage I doubt he was working hard building houses.

As U.S. president, Jimmy Carter championed renewable energy, conservation and other then fringe efforts that are powerhouses today

he fucked over everyone, because he not only failed as the Governor of Georgia, but the United States as well. He only got 4 years to fuck US over, then in a landslide President Ronald Reagan became the President for 8 years.

And for those renewables, you mean those rolling black outs that happen in Californication all the time,

Jimmy was better than every POTUS this century.
In what ways? Taiwan? Panama Canal? Iran? OPEC? Stagflation? National Speed Limit? Nucular Missile Racetrack?

No wonder he wants Biden for his eulogy. It will make him look better by comparison.

LOL, great stuff

He was an absolute phony.' Jimmy Carter's smiling, man-of-the-people persona - that saw him famously carry his own luggage - was 'all show', reveal ex-Secret Service agents who say president was 'rude and short' and 'talked down' to the military
What Secret Service agents REALLY thought of Jimmy Carter

Ronald Kessler is a former Washington Post and Wall Street Journal investigative reporter and New York Times bestselling author of books on the White House, Secret Service, FBI, and CIA
After announcing his decision to live out his final days in hospice care at home, Jimmy Carter is being hailed as America's decent, humble president who cared about the so-called little people during his time in office.
And while his philanthropic work after leaving the White House speaks to that image, Secret Service agents who were on the 39th president's detail during his four-year term saw an entirely different man.

As revealed in my 2014 book, The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of the Presidents, agents actually knew Carter as a great actor in the public eye.

He cultivated the image of a jolly populist who grew up on a farm in Georgia, helped run his family's peanut business, and championed the working man.
The presidency 'is a place of compassion,' Carter famously said in accepting his nomination for a second term at the 1980 Democratic National Convention.
'My own heart is burdened for the troubled Americans. The poor and the jobless and the afflicted...' he added.
But behind the scenes, it was a different story.

Carter's staff knew him as a 'great actor,' according to Ronald Kessler's 2014 book, The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of the Presidents
In fact, 'Carter was just very short and rude most of the time,' according to one Secret Service agent.
'With agents, he'd just pretend like you were not around. You'd say hello, and he'd just look at you, like you weren't there, like you were bothering him.'
Carter actually told Secret Service agents and uniformed officers he did not want them to greet him on his way to the Oval Office.
It was apparently too much bother for him to have to say hello back to another human being.
Carter apparently did not have much use for the military either.

Although he was a Naval Academy graduate himself, he 'talked down to the military, just talked like they didn't know what they were talking about,' one agent said.
'Carter didn't want military aides to wear uniforms,' former agent Cliff Baranowski recalled.

His icy demeanor would make him the most detested commander-in-chief by Secret Service agents of all US presidents in recent memory.

I am very close to a secret service agent who worked for Carter in the White House and the campaign trail. He says differently.

I am very close to a secret service agent who worked for Carter in the White House and the campaign trail. He says differently.
Do you know, that when the Moolas took our embassy over there, the Air Force was load to bomb Tehron into the caveman days? Peanut farmer Carter(the at the time, the worst economy) yet Jimmy told the Air Force to stand down. Once that happened the Muslims saw that as a sign of weakness, and called America "A paper tiger"

It was Richard Nixons wage and price freeze that generated the inflation run while Carter didn't know what to do about it while it was Reagan and his team before he took office who persuaded Volker to cut back on the printing presses that helped run down the problem.
Hey Moron...Carter nominated Volcker

Paul Adolph Volcker Jr. (September 5, 1927 – December 8, 2019) was an American economist who served as the 12th chairman of the Federal Reserve from 1979 to 1987. During his tenure as chairman, Volcker was widely credited with having ended the high levels of inflation seen in the United States throughout the 1970s and early 1980s.[3] He previously served as the president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York from 1975 to 1979.

President Jimmy Carter nominated him to succeed G. William Miller as Fed chairman and President Ronald Reagan renominated him once. Volcker did not seek a third term at the Fed and was succeeded by Alan Greenspan. After his retirement from the Board, he chaired the Economic Recovery Advisory Board under President Barack Obama from 2009 to 2011 during the subprime mortgage crisis.[4]

Do you know, that when the Moolas took our embassy over there, the Air Force was load to bomb Tehron into the caveman days? Peanut farmer Carter(the at the time, the worst economy) yet Jimmy told the Air Force to stand down. Once that happened the Muslims saw that as a sign of weakness, and called America "A paper tiger"

You're an idiot. You don't know anything about Iran.

My favorite Jimmy Carter story is the one in which he snuck out of the WH to attend a BBQ that the SS said he couldn't go to because they had not vetted the guests. When the SS found out, they sent a hostage rescue team to retrieve him. They drug his ass out of there kicking and screaming through a breach in the hosts' fence they created while all the guests were put face-first on the ground at gun point.
In Carter's place I would have fired the SS administrator who authorized the "rescue" by the HRT. The SS works FOR the president, they have assumed too much power from cowardly politicians who are afraid of the people who vote for them.

In Carter's place I would have fired the SS administrator who authorized the "rescue" by the HRT. The SS works FOR the president, they have assumed too much power from cowardly politicians who are afraid of the people who vote for them.

Sounds like a fabricated story

Forum List

Back