Democrats Are Pi...er, Extremely Angry After Joe's '180' Leaves Them Hanging Out To Dry

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Multiple House Democrats have expressed anger and frustration over President Biden’s decision to sign a resolution ending a Washington, D.C., crime bill, after they were led to believe he would veto the resolution and protect the bill.

According to The Hill, some of these Democratic Party lawmakers are so outraged over Biden’s decision that they’ve resorted to blasting the White House in expletive-laden epithets. One told the outlet that this is "F---ING AMATEUR HOUR."

The same lawmaker claimed that the White House "f---ed this up royally." Others said Biden's decision was "disappointing.
"

:auiqs.jpg:

They really expected anything else but 'Amateur Hour' from 'Dementia Joe'?

Maybe they expe ted more from his HANDLERS.

:dunno:

'Multiple House Democrats have expressed anger and frustration over President Biden’s decision to sign a resolution ending a Washington, D.C., crime bill, after they were led to believe he would veto the resolution and protect the bill.

According to The Hill, some of these Democratic Party lawmakers are so outraged over Biden’s decision that they’ve resorted to blasting the White House in expletive-laden epithets. One told the outlet that this is "F---ING AMATEUR HOUR."

The same lawmaker claimed that the White House "f---ed this up royally." Others said Biden's decision was "disappointing.
"

I like the move, personally. The district of Columbia was never intended to be autonomous and should not be. The seat of our Federal Government is inextricably linked to that district. We don't want Washington, DC to follow the path of Washington state and have a Seattle-like city surrounding the capital of our country. Weakening the already low state of law enforcement in that city is a non-starter, not to be left to local government.

This is who he has long been. No one who understood how unfair our laws were to the poor would ever agree to put Harris on the ticket.

I'm not sure what they expected.

I like the move, personally. The district of Columbia was never intended to be autonomous and should not be. The seat of our Federal Government is inextricably linked to that district. We don't want Washington, DC to follow the path of Washington state and have a Seattle-like city surrounding the capital of our country. Weakening the already low state of law enforcement in that city is a non-starter, not to be left to local government.
China already owns Washington DC so how could it become a state?

"

DemoKKKrats LOVE their violent criminals. Anything anyone does to go after them will be met with resistance from the Crime Party.

The real reason for killing it had nothing to do with the citizens of DC and more to do with some congressional staffer that was robbed at gunpoint in broad daylight reciently.....They could give two shits otherwise so don't be too quick to heap praise on any of them.....The citizenry were just accidental beneficiaries of the DC politburo looking out after their own.

The real reason for killing it had nothing to do with the citizens of DC and more to do with some congressional staffer that was robbed at gunpoint in broad daylight reciently.....They could give two shits otherwise so don't be too quick to heap praise on any of them.....The citizenry were just accidental beneficiaries of the DC politburo looking out after their own.
Nobody heaping any praise on the Dems on this one. Interesting the Dems did not appear to remember who they elected president. Joe has been scorned for and parts of the crime bill watered down, he championed while a Senator. I liked it, myself, believing in longer sentences as less latitude to reduce time.

Nobody heaping any praise on the Dems on this one. Interesting the Dems did not appear to remember who they elected president. Joe has been scorned for and parts of the crime bill watered down, he championed while a Senator. I liked it, myself, believing in longer sentences as less latitude to reduce time.
There was a time when the dems were half sane.....That time has passed.

"

Looks like one unnamed anonymous Democrat lawmaker was really mad and a couple were disappointed.

Wow. What a hysteria.

More games played by the democrats... they are all about deception and political theater.... how weak minded must their voters be?....

Well the article does say they were angry, not hysterical.
Yeah, the unidentified anonymous Democrat lawmaker was angry and said angry things.

Their sure seems to be some bias on accepting anonymous sources depending on which party is referenced. Just saying.

Frankly, I don't get this story completely and I don't see how anyone can with the info given. But what I do understand is that the dims thought Corn Pop would veto the bill but he instead signed it.

Yet they voted FOR it!

So let me get this straight: They signed it but didn't want it. They felt they were in the safe zone with Wet Hairy Legs because they knew he'd veto it (but he didnt)! :oops:

I guess they want to look good to the voters!

Anyone who votes D after knowing a fraction of what they are about (see photos of aborted babies----) is

(you don't want to know. I may say anyhow, but for now just suffice it to say, you are creepy)

Biden sold out the citizens of DC because he didn’t want to appear weak on crime

A disgrace

Biden sold out the citizens of DC because he didn’t want to appear weak on crime

A disgrace
so you're going to go with your fellow dims in Congress who wanted to deceive American voters, make them think they were for something when they were not

ok

that's all we need to know about you

A disgrace
Not exactly correct .. The DC council voted to introduce new soft-on-crime criminal code, it was vetoed by the DC Mayor, and the Council overrode the veto -- sending it directly to the U.S. Congress for a vote since it's a federal district. The new criminal code would have removed all minimum sentencing, lowered sentences for juvenile violent crimes and included early release from prison.

Biden betrayed democrats after his message on criminal justice reform in his state of the union, that the White House was opposed to the two republican resolutions, that it was a matter of self-governance for the DC city council and that he'd defend it.

Forum List

Back