Jesus Can Not Be Defeated.

So if this story is about Lazarus losing faith in Jesus, where is that explained in the story? Where is the narrative of Lazarus lost faith? And why would Lazarus losing faith in Jesus be important in the first place. So what if Lazarus lost faith in Jesus? Why would that be a big deal?

The answer is simple yet apparently above your grasp.

The narrative that Lazarus was losing faith is encapsulated in the words that said that Lazarus was dying. If faith in what Jesus taught about the law, and doing it, is the key to eternal life then losing faith in Jesus was in fact dying. Jesus called pharisaic beliefs and practices a whitewashed tomb which implies that Lazarus finally died and returned to that tomb and was in the middle of a ritual purification rite.

Why was that a big deal?

The revelation of Jesus is that the words used in the law are figurative, the subjects hidden, and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used.. There is no other way to understand and conform to the law that fulfills the promise of eternal life and abundant blessings here on earth within the sanctuary of God.

Thats why.

Last edited:

The narrative that Lazarus was losing faith is encapsulated in the words that said that Lazarus was dying. If faith in what Jesus taught about the law, and doing it, is the key to eternal life then losing faith in Jesus was in fact dying. Jesus called pharisaic beliefs and practices a whitewashed tomb which implies that Lazarus finally died and returned to that tomb and was in the middle of a ritual purification rite.

Why was that a big deal?

The revelation of Jesus is that the words used in the law are figurative, the subjects hidden, and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used.. There is no other way to understand and conform to the law that fulfills the promise of eternal life, abundant blessings here on earth within the sanctuary of God.

Thats why.
It's above my grasp because it's not there. You are making it up.

You said Lazarus lost faith IN Jesus. What did Jesus do to make Lazarus lose faith?

Christians sometimes talk as if their religion is the only one. Jews, Moslems, Buddhists and Hindus do not regard Jesus as divine. .
All true-believer Jews and true believer Muslims talk as if their religion was the only one ~ otherwise they
wouldn't be true believers.

Also all true believer Secular Humanists talk as if their religion is the only true religion.
And Secular Humanism is a religion.
They have a god that they de facto worship and the name of their god is Mankind.

They, for all practical purposes, bow down to their god Mankind and worship him as their Supreme Being.

In the world of Secular Humanists, there is no being in the universe higher than their god Mankind.

Even though Mankind is a frail puny dying species that is destined to become either:
(1) worm feces (if buried in the ground)
(2) ashes (if cremated)
(3) animal feces (if lost for example in Yellowstone National Park (it does happen)
(4) oceanic creatures feces (if they die at sea, for example the Titanic)
(5) the ultimate freezer burn if they elect cryonics (think: a ribeye steak left in a freezer for 50 years. What would that look like?)
"The Cryonics Institute provides cryonic suspension and storage services for human and pet patients, with the intention that future medicine and technology will be able to restore them to youth and health. The Cryonics Institute was founded in 1976 by Robert Ettinger, who created modern cryonics with his seminal book The Prospect of Immortality."

Even though (1) through (5) up there is the CERTAIN DESTINY of the little Banty Rooster species Mankind, the
Secular Humanists, nonetheless, bow down to Mankind and de facto, worship him.

Best Regards,

JAG
``

By JAG
September 16, 2021

Because God can NOT be defeated and Jesus is God.

Jesus is the Word and "In the beginning was the Word
and . . . the Word was God" {John 1:1} . . .

. . . and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us and He can not
be defeated by Sin, Satan, and Satan's sad selfish self-seeking sapiens.

Would you please seize . . . upon this mighty truth:

Jesus is NOW the most powerful Person in the Universe. John 13:3
John 3:35 John 5:22 Col. 2:9-10 Matt. 28:18 1 Cor. 15:24-25

And He was there when . . .

The Holy Trinity {Father, Son, Holy Spirit} created Andromeda, a galaxy
41,631,870 miles in diameter {67 kiloparsecs} which is only one of a few
hundred billion galaxies in the Universe ~ by the way Andromeda has an
estimated one trillion stars.

Speaking of stars . . .

Astronomers estimate there are between 30 to 70 billion trillion stars in the
Universe. The Father, His Son, and the Holy Spirit created it all.

So? So They are powerful. They can not be defeated.

"Now wait just a minute", objected Frail Christian Pessimist, "the Father, the Lord
Jesus, and the Holy Spirit lose the War For The World. They fail to Christianize
the world, and defeat evil, before Jesus returns."

Then out spake Braveheart the man of God, "So, Frail, you teach that Jesus and
His Great Commission fails?"

"Yes", replied Frail Christian Pessimist, "Jesus' command to His Christian Church
to go and make disciples of all nations will fail."

"But consider this.", replied Braveheart the man of God, "When Jesus commanded
His Christian Church to carry out His Great Commission, He said 'All authority in
heaven and on earth has been given to me. THEREFORE go and make disciples
of all nations' and He added 'surely I am with you always to the very end of the age'"

"Where in the Bible does Jesus say all that?", asked Frail Christian Pessimist.

""Matthew 28:16-20", replied Braveheart the man of God.

"Moreover", continued Braveheart the man of God, "Jesus' death on The Cross
and His Resurrection, has NOW defeated all His Enemies, and Sin, and Satan
and . . .

. . . Jesus NOW sits at the right hand of the Father God Almighty, so Jesus NOW
has ALL power to win the War For The World.

"I base my beliefs about the future on what the newspapers say", replied Frail
Christian Pessimist, "and the news headlines say the world is growing more and
more evil all the time."

"So Evil, not Jesus, wins the War For The World?", asked Braveheart the man of God.

"Yes, that's exactly right. You are correct", replied Frail Christian Pessimist.

"Are you saying that Jesus is a Loser?", asked Braveheart the man of God.

"I fear the worst", replied Frail Christian Pessimist.

{A wise man once asked:
Can we trust newspapers and news headlines to tell us the truth? Do you, reader,
trust newspapers to tell you the truth?}

"By the way I'm curious, what are your favorite news sources?", asked Braveheart the
man of God.

"I read the news headlines every day on the Internet", replied Frail Christian Pessimist,
"and I listen to the cable news networks a lot. I particularly like Fox News."

"But the Bible is our source", replied Braveheart the man of God, "and all Scripture is given
by inspiration of God {2 Timothy 3:16-20} . . .

. . . and we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us . . .

. . . this means . . .

. . . we can successfully carry out our Lord Jesus' Great Commission command, to go and
make disciples of all nations."

"No! We can not do that", replied Frail Christian Pessimist. "Evil is more powerful than Good,
and the Good loses the War For The World. I'm not giving up my newspapers."

Elsewhere on the battlefield . . .

Lieutenant Pale Grasshopper: "Look General, our Christian Army is taking heavy losses
everywhere along our front, on both our flanks, and in our center. We're losing the battle,
sir, and we must speedily retreat right now, General."

General John Strongfaith: "Stand firm. Stay calm. Be strong. Get a hold of yourself
Lieutenant Grasshopper. Have faith in God. Hold on. Take courage. Our heavy casualties
only serve to make our army battle-hardened which makes us stronger. We know how this
war ends. We win it. This Christian Army gradually destroys all it's enemies {1 Cor. 15:24-25}.
Therefore we fight it on out to the end. So advance the entire line forward right now, and do it
with a glad heart."

Back to Braveheart . . .

Braveheart the man of God speaks:

"There is world-changing power in The Blood of The Cross.

There is world-changing power in Jesus' Resurrection.

The Bible says Jesus 'was declared the Son Of God WITH POWER by the Resurrection from the
dead' {Philippians 2:8-9} . . .

. . . and shortly after His Resurrection, Jesus boldly proclaimed that 'All authority has been given
to Me in heaven and on earth' {Matthew 28:18}

So?

So Jesus commanded His evangelizing Great Commission SOON AFTER His Resurrection. Why
is this important? Because of the huge enormous power of His Resurrection to change the world.

We have Victory in Jesus! Jesus NOW has the power to empower His Christian Church to go and

"Evil is strong and the Christian Church will fail to successfully carry out Jesus' Great Commission",
replied Frail Christian Pessimist.

Braveheart the man of God, in kindness and with compassion now said to Frail Christian Pessimist:

"Frail, I leave you with these Christian victory thoughts: There is no power on this earth that can defeat
the power of The Cross and the power of Jesus' Resurrection . . .

. . . that now empowers Jesus' Christian Church to successfully carry out His Great Commission to
go and make disciples of all nations . . .

. . . therefore the Lord Jesus will gradually win the War For The World.

"The newspapers paint a different picture", replied Frail Christian Pessimist, "and I have faith in the news."

[]

Agree?
Disagree?
Thoughts?

``
That Andromeda galaxy did not have gas clouds in it, when it was made in the begginning. Set will not do that, Genisis 1:17, KJV. The mind of the unseen Father needs to be in our mind not condemning people regarding what they have sex with, or please sexually with their hand, butt, vagina or mouth. People who want us to use money, are influencing laws to punish whoever they think they can punish. God is not in that.

In the beginning* was the Word,

and the Word was with God,

and the Word was God.

The two people on either side of Jesus were not divine beings. They had their legs broken. Jesus had control of when he died. Jesus had control of when he raised up from the dead. Jesus has laws that when kept will save your soul. Jesus is he that keeps those laws through you. Jesus is he that is divine. Jesus did not want people to use money. People who are satanic made money. Money says people cannot give a gift, like God, who gave gifts to us. Christmas exists to fool the mind. Money is still used.

The two people on either side of Jesus were not divine beings. They had their legs broken. Jesus had control of when he died. Jesus had control of when he raised up from the dead. Jesus has laws that when kept will save your soul. Jesus is he that keeps those laws through you. Jesus is he that is divine. Jesus did not want people to use money. People who are satanic made money. Money says people cannot give a gift, like God, who gave gifts to us. Christmas exists to fool the mind. Money is still used.
Do you use money?

He's a JW. :lol:
He is Anti SJW saying the truth. SJW people are hating the truth right now. The equality thing does not address the root cause. Money makes us to think that we are not equal. Money makes different classes of people, making people to beleive a lie.

Why was that a big deal?

The revelation of Jesus is that the words used in the law are figurative, the subjects hidden, and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used.. There is no other way to understand and conform to the law that fulfills the promise of eternal life and abundant blessings here on earth within the sanctuary of God.

Thats why.
Lazarus losing faith is a false teaching.

By JAG
September 16, 2021

Speaking of stars . . .

"Now wait just a minute", objected Frail Christian Pessimist, "the Father, the Lord
Jesus, and the Holy Spirit lose the War For The World. They fail to Christianize

"Yes", replied Frail Christian Pessimist, "Jesus' command to His Christian Church

His Christian Church to carry out His Great Commission, He said 'All authority in
of all nations' and He added 'surely I am with you always to the very end of the age'"

and . . .

more evil all the time."

"So Evil, not Jesus, wins the War For The World?", asked Braveheart the man of God.

"Yes, that's exactly right. You are correct", replied Frail Christian Pessimist.

{A wise man once asked:
Can we trust newspapers and news headlines to tell us the truth? Do you, reader,

"By the way I'm curious, what are your favorite news sources?", asked Braveheart the
man of God.

"I read the news headlines every day on the Internet", replied Frail Christian Pessimist,

"But the Bible is our source", replied Braveheart the man of God, "and all Scripture is given

. . . this means . . .

. . . we can successfully carry out our Lord Jesus' Great Commission command, to go and

"No! We can not do that", replied Frail Christian Pessimist. "Evil is more powerful than Good,

Lieutenant Pale Grasshopper: "Look General, our Christian Army is taking heavy losses
everywhere along our front, on both our flanks, and in our center. We're losing the battle,

General John Strongfaith: "Stand firm. Stay calm. Be strong. Get a hold of yourself
Lieutenant Grasshopper. Have faith in God. Hold on. Take courage. Our heavy casualties
only serve to make our army battle-hardened which makes us stronger. We know how this
war ends. We win it. This Christian Army gradually destroys all it's enemies {1 Cor. 15:24-25}.
Therefore we fight it on out to the end. So advance the entire line forward right now, and do it
with a glad heart."

Back to Braveheart . . .

The Bible says Jesus 'was declared the Son Of God WITH POWER by the Resurrection from the

. . . and shortly after His Resurrection, Jesus boldly proclaimed that 'All authority has been given

So?

So Jesus commanded His evangelizing Great Commission SOON AFTER His Resurrection. Why
is this important? Because of the huge enormous power of His Resurrection to change the world.

We have Victory in Jesus! Jesus NOW has the power to empower His Christian Church to go and

"Evil is strong and the Christian Church will fail to successfully carry out Jesus' Great Commission",

Braveheart the man of God, in kindness and with compassion now said to Frail Christian Pessimist:

"Frail, I leave you with these Christian victory thoughts: There is no power on this earth that can defeat

. . . that now empowers Jesus' Christian Church to successfully carry out His Great Commission to

"The newspapers paint a different picture", replied Frail Christian Pessimist, "and I have faith in the news."

[]

Agree?
Disagree?
Thoughts?

``
Jesus was a great man and his philosophy on life equates to perfect harmony if only everyone would embrace it. the " god " part is an individual choice. May it serve you well.

By JAG
September 16, 2021

Speaking of stars . . .

and . . .

more evil all the time."

{A wise man once asked:

man of God.

. . . this means . . .

with a glad heart."

Back to Braveheart . . .

So?

[]

Agree?
Disagree?
Thoughts?

``
Jesus was a man like everyone else--he is dead....that's like saying Allah can't be defeated

By JAG
September 16, 2021

Speaking of stars . . .

and . . .

more evil all the time."

{A wise man once asked:

man of God.

. . . this means . . .

with a glad heart."

Back to Braveheart . . .

So?

[]

Agree?
Disagree?
Thoughts?

``
As soon as you called him a god, you defeated the mythology of Jesus, because only Lucifer (who comes as the first messiah) would be deemed perfect, anointed (christ)
cherub (guardian=nazarei)-Ezekiel 28:14-15
and fall to the pit claimed as a god.-oops
LuciferSays.jpg

As soon as you called him a god, you defeated the mythology of Jesus, because only Lucifer (who comes as the first messiah) would be deemed perfect, anointed (christ)
cherub (guardian=nazarei)-Ezekiel 28:14-15
and fall to the pit claimed as a god.-oops
View attachment 546826
I will blast you Lucifer. I have never lost. Jesus is God the Father that Thomas touched, and who Philip wanted to see. Jesus said what are you talking about? I am not the Father. Jesus did not say that. Jesus said: How long have I been with your Philip, and you don't know me? That was Jesus saying he was the Father God in a meek way. Philip saw what Moses saw on Mount Sinai not shining his glory, untill Moses wanted that glory to shine. Jesus, who was on the earth had blood in him. Satan wanted to steal the throne Jesus sits on in a really bad way. That being worked hard through Christs enemies, and in person.

I will blast you Lucifer. I have never lost. Jesus is God the Father that Thomas touched, and who Philip wanted to see. Jesus said what are you talking about? I am not the Father. Jesus did not say that. Jesus said: How long have I been with your Philip, and you don't know me? That was Jesus saying he was the Father God in a meek way. Philip saw what Moses saw on Mount Sinai not shining his glory, untill Moses wanted that glory to shine. Jesus, who was on the earth had blood in him. Satan wanted to steal the throne Jesus sits on in a really bad way. That being worked hard through Christs enemies, and in person.
[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)
“... from my Father (Baal). To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28

· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.

· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

What part of Jesus being the "created image of a man" who fell to the pits by the hands of Rome (seas) for being deemed a god did you not get?
Ezekiel 28 We are told this fallen one would die by the hands of "The seas"(i.e. "Rome" in Bible era slang).
We are told this image would be fallaciously deemed perfect(sinless) until we saw the iniquities in these claims(information age exposes the iniquities in the stories) and that this son of *perdition(*meaning fall to the pit which the character did do 1 Peter 3:19, Acts 2:27) would be called the anointed(Christ) cherub(guardian in Hebrew= Nazarene)-Ezekiel 28:14-15.

We are warned of this first fallen messiah (Lucifer) idol all over the Bible.
The Temple Scroll:
(IIQT=IIQ19,20, 4Q365a)
Column II (The Covenant)
You must not bring any abominable idol into your house and come under the ban together with it.
You shall detest and abominate it for it is under the ban.
The rest talks about taking care not to make a covenant with the people who whore after their idol gods and sacrifice to it inviting them to do the same.
Metal idols
Leviticus 19:4
"`Do not turn to idols or make gods of cast metal for yourselves. I am the LORD your God.
1 Kings 14:9
Isaiah 48:5
Isaiah 44:10
Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?

One of the things that G0D forbids is idols, worship using images gods or even of G0D himself (Exodus 20:4 and Leviticus 26:1). Man, as it is written, was created as an image of G0D (Genesis 1:27). And, so, worshipping a man as G0D is idolatry.

After all, G0D himself says that "G0D is not a man" (in Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9).

In Isiah44;9 It states they that make a graven image are all of them vanity and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses;(christians) they see not; nor know; that they may be ashamed. Still confused well here is some more. Isaiah44;13(notice it is 13) The carpenter(Who is that was Jesus not considered a carpenter) strecheth out his rule(over the world)he marketh it out with a line;he fitteth it with planes and he marketh it out with a compass, and maketh it after the fiqure of a man(JESUS);according to the beauty of a man;that it mat remain in the house(Maybe over your bed?) One more passage Isiah44;17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god(JESUS)Even his graven image(AGAIN JESUS);He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my god(forbidden JESUS).

[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)
“... from my Father (Baal). To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28

· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.

· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

What part of Jesus being the "created image of a man" who fell to the pits by the hands of Rome (seas) for being deemed a god did you not get?
Ezekiel 28 We are told this fallen one would die by the hands of "The seas"(i.e. "Rome" in Bible era slang).
We are told this image would be fallaciously deemed perfect(sinless) until we saw the iniquities in these claims(information age exposes the iniquities in the stories) and that this son of *perdition(*meaning fall to the pit which the character did do 1 Peter 3:19, Acts 2:27) would be called the anointed(Christ) cherub(guardian in Hebrew= Nazarene)-Ezekiel 28:14-15.

We are warned of this first fallen messiah (Lucifer) idol all over the Bible.
The Temple Scroll:
(IIQT=IIQ19,20, 4Q365a)
Column II (The Covenant)
You must not bring any abominable idol into your house and come under the ban together with it.
You shall detest and abominate it for it is under the ban.
The rest talks about taking care not to make a covenant with the people who whore after their idol gods and sacrifice to it inviting them to do the same.
Metal idols
Leviticus 19:4
"`Do not turn to idols or make gods of cast metal for yourselves. I am the LORD your God.
1 Kings 14:9
Isaiah 48:5
Isaiah 44:10
Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?

One of the things that G0D forbids is idols, worship using images gods or even of G0D himself (Exodus 20:4 and Leviticus 26:1). Man, as it is written, was created as an image of G0D (Genesis 1:27). And, so, worshipping a man as G0D is idolatry.

After all, G0D himself says that "G0D is not a man" (in Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9).

In Isiah44;9 It states they that make a graven image are all of them vanity and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses;(christians) they see not; nor know; that they may be ashamed. Still confused well here is some more. Isaiah44;13(notice it is 13) The carpenter(Who is that was Jesus not considered a carpenter) strecheth out his rule(over the world)he marketh it out with a line;he fitteth it with planes and he marketh it out with a compass, and maketh it after the fiqure of a man(JESUS);according to the beauty of a man;that it mat remain in the house(Maybe over your bed?) One more passage Isiah44;17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god(JESUS)Even his graven image(AGAIN JESUS);He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my god(forbidden JESUS).
HaShev----in the somewhat MAGICAL (kabbalistic) poetry of
Chaim Nachman Bialik (lucky me---I read it in english) there is
frequent mention of the "MORNING STAR" in one of his very
long poems----(??? scrolls of fire <<< I read it more than 50
years ago) What is the symbolism? He seemed to considered
it a female form

Forum List

Back