Jesus Can Not Be Defeated.

HaShev----in the somewhat MAGICAL (kabbalistic) poetry of
Chaim Nachman Bialik (lucky me---I read it in english) there is
frequent mention of the "MORNING STAR" in one of his very
long poems----(??? scrolls of fire <<< I read it more than 50
years ago) What is the symbolism? He seemed to considered
it a female form
I'm not a kabbalist or familiar, but as I looked it up for you I could not find his reference, but it probably was describing then comparing the subject to the planet venus (since it was a poem inspired by the burning of Odessa in 1905, and his memory of childhood fires), or it's reference to the godess of love the planet symbolizes (since it was also about a lone surviving woman and his affair).
Maybe you meant the poem "at sunrise"?
"Its sunlight will revive,
And all idolatrous and vile therein
The morning star will shrive."
Shrive means (of a priest) hear the confession of, assign penance to, and absolve (someone).

Last edited:
I'm not a kabbalist or familiar, but as I looked it up for you I could not find his reference, but it probably was describing then comparing the subject to the planet venus (since it was a poem inspired by the burning of Odessa in 1905, and his memory of childhood fires), or it's reference to the godess of love the planet symbolizes (since it was also about a lone surviving woman and his affair).
Maybe you meant the poem "at sunrise"?
"Its sunlight will revive,
And all idolatrous and vile therein
The morning star will shrive."
Shrive means (of a priest) hear the confession of, assign penance to, and absolve (someone).
uhm-----oh No it was the Jewish poet of the 19th -20th century.
He wrote in Hebrew. The actress and maybe next Alex Trebec
MAYIM BIALIK is his ? great niece -----or something like that.
I agree it was probably venus, but Chaim Nachman Bialik was into
jewish symbolism-----maybe Mayim knows

[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)
“... from my Father (Baal). To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28

· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.

· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

What part of Jesus being the "created image of a man" who fell to the pits by the hands of Rome (seas) for being deemed a god did you not get?
Ezekiel 28 We are told this fallen one would die by the hands of "The seas"(i.e. "Rome" in Bible era slang).
We are told this image would be fallaciously deemed perfect(sinless) until we saw the iniquities in these claims(information age exposes the iniquities in the stories) and that this son of *perdition(*meaning fall to the pit which the character did do 1 Peter 3:19, Acts 2:27) would be called the anointed(Christ) cherub(guardian in Hebrew= Nazarene)-Ezekiel 28:14-15.

We are warned of this first fallen messiah (Lucifer) idol all over the Bible.
The Temple Scroll:
(IIQT=IIQ19,20, 4Q365a)
Column II (The Covenant)
You must not bring any abominable idol into your house and come under the ban together with it.
You shall detest and abominate it for it is under the ban.
The rest talks about taking care not to make a covenant with the people who whore after their idol gods and sacrifice to it inviting them to do the same.
Metal idols
Leviticus 19:4
"`Do not turn to idols or make gods of cast metal for yourselves. I am the LORD your God.
1 Kings 14:9
Isaiah 48:5
Isaiah 44:10
Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?

One of the things that G0D forbids is idols, worship using images gods or even of G0D himself (Exodus 20:4 and Leviticus 26:1). Man, as it is written, was created as an image of G0D (Genesis 1:27). And, so, worshipping a man as G0D is idolatry.

After all, G0D himself says that "G0D is not a man" (in Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9).

In Isiah44;9 It states they that make a graven image are all of them vanity and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses;(christians) they see not; nor know; that they may be ashamed. Still confused well here is some more. Isaiah44;13(notice it is 13) The carpenter(Who is that was Jesus not considered a carpenter) strecheth out his rule(over the world)he marketh it out with a line;he fitteth it with planes and he marketh it out with a compass, and maketh it after the fiqure of a man(JESUS);according to the beauty of a man;that it mat remain in the house(Maybe over your bed?) One more passage Isiah44;17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god(JESUS)Even his graven image(AGAIN JESUS);He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my god(forbidden JESUS).
That is correct. Lucifer is a destroyer. Stars are like they are because of that destroyer. People destroy calling it good. We are made in the Image of God. We look like Jesus who is the Father that Philip wanted to see. The Pope and his priests are not Jesus. God's light will burn Lucifer up. Moses could only see God's back in his glory.1 Peter 3:19 - 20 is talking about the Unseen Father preaching to the lost in Satan's prison. Lucifer was never a messiah. Lucifer was a covering cherub. Money demands a sacrafice. Animals are used to make it, being sacrificed. They that don't have it are sacrificed. Man was made in the image of God. We are his children. You mean head, rather than bed. In the fashion of a man. Blood made God - Jesus to be like us. Jesus did not condemn anyone because of that. Jesus prayed to the Unseen Father that was in him without ceasing. Jesus did not commune with the Father in Gethsemane only.

That is correct. Lucifer is a destroyer. Stars are like they are because of that destroyer. People destroy calling it good. We are made in the Image of God. We look like Jesus who is the Father that Philip wanted to see. The Pope and his priests are not Jesus. God's light will burn Lucifer up. Moses could only see God's back in his glory.1 Peter 3:19 - 20 is talking about the Unseen Father preaching to the lost in Satan's prison. Lucifer was never a messiah. Lucifer was a covering cherub. Money demands a sacrafice. Animals are used to make it, being sacrificed. They that don't have it are sacrificed. Man was made in the image of God. We are his children. You mean head, rather than bed. In the fashion of a man. Blood made God - Jesus to be like us. Jesus did not condemn anyone because of that. Jesus prayed to the Unseen Father that was in him without ceasing. Jesus did not commune with the Father in Gethsemane only.
The problem is the media was controlled by one entity-Rome. They created the "fake good news" and image given a new name, one where they were the authority and benefactors in speaking through and collecting offerings through (as they did before to many cultures). Ezekiel warned the fallen one would be "an image of a man made perfect" until you saw the iniquities (flaws) in this image/story.
Example: WHICH CHRIST are you calling Jesus?
Yeshu son of Mary 100bc
Or Yehuda ben Tabbai 100bc
Then there are the following as the only messianic figures in the time of Lysanias(died 35bc) and King Herod(4bc).
Yehuda (Judas) son of Hezekiah (4 BCE)
Simon of Peraea (4 BCE)
Athronges, the shepherd (4 BCE)
Yehuda (Judas) the Galilean (6 CE)

The only AD era Christ figure at that time was
Theudas by the Jordan
*(Benjamin the Egyptian was a christ figure but I don't recall his era.)
Later in 70 ad of course was BARACOPA who had a large following until he failed his liberation like all the other figures failed to be messiahs for their people.
A good shepherd gathers and protects and leads his sheep not get them scattered and slain.

The problem is the media was controlled by one entity-Rome. They created the "fake good news" and image given a new name, one where they were the authority and benefactors in speaking through and collecting offerings through (as they did before to many cultures). Ezekiel warned the fallen one would be "an image of a man made perfect" until you saw the iniquities (flaws) in this image/story.
Yeshu son of Mary 100bc
Then there are the following as the only messianic figures in the time of Lysanias(died 35bc) and King Herod(4bc).
Simon of Peraea (4 BCE)

Theudas by the Jordan
Later in 70 ad of course was BARACOPA who had a large following until he failed his liberation like all the other figures failed to be messiahs for their people.
A good shepherd gathers and protects and leads his sheep not get them scattered and slain.
Knowing who is Jesus will be easy. Jesus will make the wicked to want mountains to cover them and or drown not being burned up by the brightness of Christs return. That light will make the earth to be a molten mass, in light that no one has ever seen. Mountains will be made low. Valleys will rise. Island will me moved from were they are. Rough places will be made to be smooth.

Knowing who is Jesus will be easy. Jesus will make the wicked to want mountains to cover them and or drown not being burned up by the brightness of Christs return. That light will make the earth to be a molten mass, in light that no one has ever seen. Mountains will be made low. Valleys will rise. Island will me moved from were they are. Rough places will be made to be smooth.
there are medications for that which ails you

1)that's not an answer, that's just a regurgitation of what the the creator of the image of a man taught to you about that image, just like the media and DNC told you what to expect of Biden, how did that work out for everyone? *L*
2)Why does everyone when asked who is the SINGULAR historical figure in your mythology of Christ, always inadvertantly say my name in english definition of the Hebrew?

Last edited:

Lucifer means lightbearer.

The word “lucifer” in the Vulgate is not a proper name. It is simply a translation from the Hebrew word “heylel” (or “halal” or “helel”), found in the Hebrew Masoretic text. Below is the translation of the Hebrew words in Isaiah 14:12 (remember that the Hebrew language is written from right to left):
Is Satan’s real name Lucifer? Or should we call him Satan?

Last edited:

The word “lucifer” in the Vulgate is not a proper name. It is simply a translation from the Hebrew word “heylel” (or “halal” or “helel”), found in the Hebrew Masoretic text. Below is the translation of the Hebrew words in Isaiah 14:12 (remember that the Hebrew language is written from right to left):

Satan used to be called lucifer. Satan wishes that he could be called lucifer, again, knowing that can never be. That being does not want gods image to have what that being lost. The being fooled us into using mammon. That makes people to not care about people. People care about it. Satan AKA the fallen Lucifer does not care about us, or anything in the universe.

Last edited:
Satan used to be called lucifer. Satan wishes that he could be called lucifer, again, knowing that can never be. That being does not want gods image to have what that being lost. The being fooled us into using mammon. That makes people to not care about people. People care about it. Satan AKA the fallen Lucifer does not care about us, or anything in the universe.
one cannot testify in court as to that which of which another person
or being "cares"

When Isaiah was told to prophesy to the mountains of Israel he didn't climb up a mountain and start yelling at rocks. He spoke to the big shots of Israel who were like immovable mountains on the human landscape.

So when you hear about the celestial powers being shaken, stars falling from their lofty places, mountains crumbling, valleys being lifted up, etc., understand that the prophecy is about social upheaval and change, not cosmic catastrophe.

When Isaiah was told to prophesy to the mountains of Israel he didn't climb up a mountain and start yelling at rocks. He spoke to the big shots of Israel who were like immovable mountains on the human landscape.

So when you hear about the celestial powers being shaken, stars falling from their lofty places, mountains crumbling, valleys being lifted up, etc., understand that the prophecy is about social upheaval and change, not cosmic catastrophe.
oh----ok to what big shots did Isaiah speak? Your theory fascinates me. Isaiah is very important

one cannot testify in court as to that which of which another person
or being "cares"
God's throne has 24 seats around it. Mercy is found there. God is not there to say fear me. There is no mercy in Satan's throne imitating God's throne. Rev: 4:4, KJV. Should judges respect it, knowing this? Should gods image respect Satan's throne?

Jesus Can Not Be Defeated.
By JAG
September 16, 2021

Because God can NOT be defeated and Jesus is God.

Jesus is the Word and "In the beginning was the Word
and . . . the Word was God" {John 1:1} . . .

. . . and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us and He can not
be defeated by Sin, Satan, and Satan's sad selfish self-seeking sapiens.

Would you please seize . . . upon this mighty truth:

Jesus is NOW the most powerful Person in the Universe. John 13:3
John 3:35 John 5:22 Col. 2:9-10 Matt. 28:18 1 Cor. 15:24-25

And He was there when . . .

The Holy Trinity {Father, Son, Holy Spirit} created Andromeda, a galaxy
41,631,870 miles in diameter {67 kiloparsecs} which is only one of a few
hundred billion galaxies in the Universe ~ by the way Andromeda has an
estimated one trillion stars.

Speaking of stars . . .

Astronomers estimate there are between 30 to 70 billion trillion stars in the
Universe. The Father, His Son, and the Holy Spirit created it all.

So? So They are powerful. They can not be defeated.

"Now wait just a minute", objected Frail Christian Pessimist, "the Father, the Lord
Jesus, and the Holy Spirit lose the War For The World. They fail to Christianize
the world, and defeat evil, before Jesus returns."

Then out spake Braveheart the man of God, "So, Frail, you teach that Jesus and
His Great Commission fails?"

"Yes", replied Frail Christian Pessimist, "Jesus' command to His Christian Church
to go and make disciples of all nations will fail."

"But consider this.", replied Braveheart the man of God, "When Jesus commanded
His Christian Church to carry out His Great Commission, He said 'All authority in
heaven and on earth has been given to me. THEREFORE go and make disciples
of all nations' and He added 'surely I am with you always to the very end of the age'"

"Where in the Bible does Jesus say all that?", asked Frail Christian Pessimist.

""Matthew 28:16-20", replied Braveheart the man of God.

"Moreover", continued Braveheart the man of God, "Jesus' death on The Cross
and His Resurrection, has NOW defeated all His Enemies, and Sin, and Satan
and . . .

. . . Jesus NOW sits at the right hand of the Father God Almighty, so Jesus NOW
has ALL power to win the War For The World.

"I base my beliefs about the future on what the newspapers say", replied Frail
Christian Pessimist, "and the news headlines say the world is growing more and
more evil all the time."

"So Evil, not Jesus, wins the War For The World?", asked Braveheart the man of God.

"Yes, that's exactly right. You are correct", replied Frail Christian Pessimist.

"Are you saying that Jesus is a Loser?", asked Braveheart the man of God.

"I fear the worst", replied Frail Christian Pessimist.

{A wise man once asked:
Can we trust newspapers and news headlines to tell us the truth? Do you, reader,
trust newspapers to tell you the truth?}

"By the way I'm curious, what are your favorite news sources?", asked Braveheart the
man of God.

"I read the news headlines every day on the Internet", replied Frail Christian Pessimist,
"and I listen to the cable news networks a lot. I particularly like Fox News."

"But the Bible is our source", replied Braveheart the man of God, "and all Scripture is given
by inspiration of God {2 Timothy 3:16-20} . . .

. . . and we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us . . .

. . . this means . . .

. . . we can successfully carry out our Lord Jesus' Great Commission command, to go and
make disciples of all nations."

"No! We can not do that", replied Frail Christian Pessimist. "Evil is more powerful than Good,
and the Good loses the War For The World. I'm not giving up my newspapers."

Elsewhere on the battlefield . . .

Lieutenant Pale Grasshopper: "Look General, our Christian Army is taking heavy losses
everywhere along our front, on both our flanks, and in our center. We're losing the battle,
sir, and we must speedily retreat right now, General."

General John Strongfaith: "Stand firm. Stay calm. Be strong. Get a hold of yourself
Lieutenant Grasshopper. Have faith in God. Hold on. Take courage. Our heavy casualties
only serve to make our army battle-hardened which makes us stronger. We know how this
war ends. We win it. This Christian Army gradually destroys all it's enemies {1 Cor. 15:24-25}.
Therefore we fight it on out to the end. So advance the entire line forward right now, and do it
with a glad heart."

Back to Braveheart . . .

Braveheart the man of God speaks:

"There is world-changing power in The Blood of The Cross.

There is world-changing power in Jesus' Resurrection.

The Bible says Jesus 'was declared the Son Of God WITH POWER by the Resurrection from the
dead' {Philippians 2:8-9} . . .

. . . and shortly after His Resurrection, Jesus boldly proclaimed that 'All authority has been given
to Me in heaven and on earth' {Matthew 28:18}

So?

So Jesus commanded His evangelizing Great Commission SOON AFTER His Resurrection. Why
is this important? Because of the huge enormous power of His Resurrection to change the world.

We have Victory in Jesus! Jesus NOW has the power to empower His Christian Church to go and
make disciples of all nations."

"Evil is strong and the Christian Church will fail to successfully carry out Jesus' Great Commission",
replied Frail Christian Pessimist.

Braveheart the man of God, in kindness and with compassion now said to Frail Christian Pessimist:

"Frail, I leave you with these Christian victory thoughts: There is no power on this earth that can defeat
the power of The Cross and the power of Jesus' Resurrection . . .

. . . that now empowers Jesus' Christian Church to successfully carry out His Great Commission to
go and make disciples of all nations . . .

. . . therefore the Lord Jesus will gradually win the War For The World.

"The newspapers paint a different picture", replied Frail Christian Pessimist, "and I have faith in the news."

[]

Agree?
Disagree?
Thoughts?

``

What would defeating Jesus even look like? If he existed, he's dead. It's not like he's going to be playing chess any time soon, is it?

It's like saying Jesus isn't going to be taking a dump any time soon. It's a pointless comment.

God's throne has 24 seats around it. Mercy is found there. God is not there to say fear me. There is no mercy in Satan's throne imitating God's throne. Rev: 4:4, KJV. Should judges respect it, knowing this? Should gods image respect Satan's throne?
you concept of "SATAN" has a THRONE? that "GOD" with a red pitchfork?

oh----ok to what big shots did Isaiah speak? Your theory fascinates me. Isaiah is very important
“ Mountains“ were slang or symbolism of Governments.. Just like “ Waters” were slang or symbolism for peoples or faiths which are free flowing like water is.. Unfortunately governments or “ mountains” are higher up then peoples” waters” which they trample down…Hobe is just being a bit of a smartAlec in how he is couching it…

Satan is adversary , Someone or something standing in the way of achieving your goal.. Islamic followers interestingly also use this term or idea by calling America the big Satan and Israel the little Satan.. Lucifer symbolically was associated with the planet Venus which was the first thing you saw in the sky in the morning before you went to work and was the last thing you saw in the sky when you stopped working.. Hence the morning and the Evening star… The Alpha and the Omega hence by Jesus own words he claimed he was Lucifer…

Yeshu son of Mary 100bc
Simon of Peraea (4 BCE)

Theudas by the Jordan
Excellent explanation … A good shepherd takes care of his sheep none of the men named above some of which make up the myth of Jesus( by taking parts of their lives and weaving it into a singular character written in a book) ever really looked after their sheep( followers) I thought this topic was well covered before but it looks like lots of people are non learners or like to regurgitate old fallacies and mistakes too fool the guliable and naive..

Forum List

Back