Jan. 6th incident

Blame it on your lying eyes
I've now had three of them tell me that Jan 6 was just about a few harmless people "taking selfies".

So obviously this talking point is coming from Hannity or Tucker or Breitbart or one of those "sources".

The question now is whether they've really been convinced that's the case. It's possible they have.

Originally, I read that the cost was over 2 Billion dollars in damage and 6 people died. At least that's what the legacy media said. Then, they are silently walking that back. Facts show however: one person was killed. Ashli Babbitt. Killed by a nameless DC COP that shot through a door. And the actual cost, hard to find, but I found it was more like half a million. Why does the media and the Democrats continually exaggerate and focus on IT and ignore and downplay the cost monetarily and in lives of the ongoing damage done in the last year of race riots THEY supported?
The video of the insurrectionist getting shot shows her climbing through a window. You're lying. Again.

She did not threaten anyone's life. Why was deadly force necessary?
An angry mob threatens people’s lives
We were seconds away from this guy being President, right Buttercup?

View attachment 490440
Our Congress was in the process of certifying a new President.
They were driven from the chambers for seven hours. More concerning was many members were mere moments away from being captured. If not for the quick thinking and bravery of Capitol Police, they would have been able to capture members of Congress and Mike Pence

I give you: a hypothetical.

If our government decided one day to suspend the Bill of Rights, we would protest. A lot. And we'd be pissed about it, so of course some of those protests would turn violent, especially if a phalanx of government-ordered cops showed up to smack us down. I would hope every person here would join that protest, even if it was your own party in the White House or controlling Congress.

If, on the other hand, I decided to make myself Generalissimo and convinced a lot of people to have me installed as a dictator, they would also start as a protest. If I were really talented, I could whip them into such a frenzy that they too would become violent, and be opposed by the same phalanx of cops. In that case, I would hope absolutely none of you would support that mob, even if you agree with my politics.

In the first case, people would be violently protesting to insist on their Constitutionally guaranteed rights, in favor of our democratic ideals.
In the second case, people would be violently protesting to tear down our Constitutional processes, and drag us away from our democratic ideals.

See the difference?

Its not about the money
It is about the assault on our nation
the democrat party isnt our nation,,
The TRUMPmob did not attack the Democrats
They attacked our nation
What a load of horse shit. You call it an attack on our nation. Where were you when BLM and Antifa were attacking Portland, Seattle and Indi??

Funny that most of those "attackers" you talk about are being charged with trespassing.
BLM did not try to overthrow the government

The TRUMPmob did
neither did the idiots on jan 6th

Originally, I read that the cost was over 2 Billion dollars in damage and 6 people died. At least that's what the legacy media said. Then, they are silently walking that back. Facts show however: one person was killed. Ashli Babbitt. Killed by a nameless DC COP that shot through a door. And the actual cost, hard to find, but I found it was more like half a million. Why does the media and the Democrats continually exaggerate and focus on IT and ignore and downplay the cost monetarily and in lives of the ongoing damage done in the last year of race riots THEY supported?
The video of the insurrectionist getting shot shows her climbing through a window. You're lying. Again.

View attachment 490440
They were driven from the chambers for seven hours. More concerning was many members were mere minutes away from being captured. If not for the quick thinking and bravery of Capitol Police, they would have been able to capture members of Congress and Mike Pence
OMG!!!

youre an idiot,,

Its not about the money
They attacked our nation
thats funny,, I dont feel attacked,, its only dems that I see complaining,,
I did

I saw an angry TRUMPmob attack our seat of government
sure you did,, were their unicorns there too??

View attachment 490440
They were driven from the chambers for seven hours. More concerning was many members were mere minutes away from being captured. If not for the quick thinking and bravery of Capitol Police, they would have been able to capture members of Congress and Mike Pence
From what I know, 'minutes' is an overstatement. When Babbitt was the first one through that doorway, she was looking down the long hall that runs behind the House chamber. The dude that shot her was in a room off to the left; further down were a bunch of House members in a panic, running from the House chamber toward the stairs to the underground tunnel. My understanding was that she was within sight of them.

Its not about the money
They attacked our nation
What a load of horse shit. You call it an attack on our nation. Where were you when BLM and Antifa were attacking Portland, Seattle and Indi??

Funny that most of those "attackers" you talk about are being charged with trespassing.

The TRUMPmob did

Yup and I agree they were idiots. I never would have done what they did.

Of course our so called leaders could have walked out and heard what the protesters had to say but they didn't. Instead they all hid like a bunch of pussies.

Its not about the money
They attacked our nation

The TRUMPmob did

What do you call capturing members of Congress and threatening to hang Mike Pence?

The TRUMPmob stormed the halls demanding to know where the Congress members were. They also had zip ties to restrain them.

In our long, violent history, we have seen what angry mobs can do as they egg each other on to escalating violence

Can you answer the opening post with something that demonstrates that you did in fact read and understand the opening post
Do you mean the LIE that only one person was killed even though your TrumpNAZIS trampled to death some of their own rioters?
and you accuse others of lying,,, hahahahaha
So now you are claiming TrumpNAZIS didn't trample anyone to death.
And you call me a liar, then what does that make you and the OP?
got a link??
The perpetual dumb act again!
Rosanne Boyland, a 34-year-old resident of Kennesaw, Georgia, was one of four civilians who died in the rioting, according to Washington, DC police.

Justin Winchell, a friend who accompanied Boyland to a Trump rally near the White House and marched with her to the Capitol, told Atlanta CBS affiliate WGCL that she was trampled to death in a massive crowd surge when protesters clashed with Capitol Police
you may want to check your sources better,,

From your own link:
Winchell: They basically created a panic, people created a panic. And the police, in turn, pushed back on them.
Summers: Winchell says the trouble started when a couple of guys started pushing people. The crowd then clashed with police, trampling over one another, sending 34-year-old Boyland to the ground.
Winchell: I got my arm underneath her, and I was pulling her out, pulling her out, and then another guy fell on top of her, and then another guy was just walking. I mean, there was people crushed.
we are talking about what caused her death,,, and as the coroner stated it was not from being trampled,,
Witnesses saw her trampled to death. Obviously they know more than a LYTING Right-wing Trumpist coroner.

Of course our so called leaders could have walked out and heard what the protesters had to say but they didn't. Instead they all hid like a bunch of pussies.

Should Mike Pence have calmly talked to the TRUMPmob screaming to hang him?

View attachment 490440
OMG!!!

youre an idiot,,
Explain what I posted that you claim is not true

View attachment 490440
They were driven from the chambers for seven hours. More concerning was many members were mere moments away from being captured. If not for the quick thinking and bravery of Capitol Police, they would have been able to capture members of Congress and Mike Pence
And AOC was almost murdered......even though she wasn't there.

This guy is scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrreeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

1621260303563.png

Its not about the money
They attacked our nation

The TRUMPmob did

What do you call capturing members of Congress and threatening to hang Mike Pence?

The TRUMPmob stormed the halls demanding to know where the Congress members were. They also had zip ties to restrain them.

In our long, violent history, we have seen what angry mobs can do as they egg each other on to escalating violence

One of your thousands of delusions.

Its not about the money
They attacked our nation

The TRUMPmob did

a bunch of angry p[eople venting off steam,,,

where were you over the last several yrs when antifa and blm ran around the country attacking and burning federal buildings yell burn down the system and attacking officials in the streets and at their homes???

dont worry I will wait for your spin on that,,

Can you answer the opening post with something that demonstrates that you did in fact read and understand the opening post
Do you mean the LIE that only one person was killed even though your TrumpNAZIS trampled to death some of their own rioters?
got a link??
Rosanne Boyland, a 34-year-old resident of Kennesaw, Georgia, was one of four civilians who died in the rioting, according to Washington, DC police.

Justin Winchell, a friend who accompanied Boyland to a Trump rally near the White House and marched with her to the Capitol, told Atlanta CBS affiliate WGCL that she was trampled to death in a massive crowd surge when protesters clashed with Capitol Police

From your own link:
Winchell: They basically created a panic, people created a panic. And the police, in turn, pushed back on them.
Summers: Winchell says the trouble started when a couple of guys started pushing people. The crowd then clashed with police, trampling over one another, sending 34-year-old Boyland to the ground.
Winchell: I got my arm underneath her, and I was pulling her out, pulling her out, and then another guy fell on top of her, and then another guy was just walking. I mean, there was people crushed.
we are talking about what caused her death,,, and as the coroner stated it was not from being trampled,,
Witnesses saw her trampled to death. Obviously they know more than a LYTING Right-wing Trumpist coroner.
they think they saw that,, the coroner said it didnt happen,,

got a link??

From your own link:
they think they saw that,, the coroner said it didnt happen,,
Ed is your typical Dimwinger science denier.

The dem/media/Zionist alliance for treason is drunk with its ability to lie to the American people, which began with JFK at the latest.

1/6 was simply a full extension of that ability to lie, deceive, and manipulate. All of the "antagonists" who pushed to do it were dem activists cross dressed as confederates and Magas. None of them will be punished, since they already were working for the Biden administration well before 1/6. With Chris Wray "investigating" it, we will never get any truth from the federal level.

Uhm didn't tRump appoint him? Doesn't tRump hire only the best people by his own admission? So again, what is the problem?
MAGA

Forum List

Back