Jan. 6th incident

Can you answer the opening post with something that demonstrates that you did in fact read and understand the opening post
Do you mean the LIE that only one person was killed even though your TrumpNAZIS trampled to death some of their own rioters?
and you accuse others of lying,,, hahahahaha
So now you are claiming TrumpNAZIS didn't trample anyone to death.
And you call me a liar, then what does that make you and the OP?
got a link??
The perpetual dumb act again!
Rosanne Boyland, a 34-year-old resident of Kennesaw, Georgia, was one of four civilians who died in the rioting, according to Washington, DC police.

Justin Winchell, a friend who accompanied Boyland to a Trump rally near the White House and marched with her to the Capitol, told Atlanta CBS affiliate WGCL that she was trampled to death in a massive crowd surge when protesters clashed with Capitol Police
you may want to check your sources better,,

From your own link:
Winchell: They basically created a panic, people created a panic. And the police, in turn, pushed back on them.
Summers: Winchell says the trouble started when a couple of guys started pushing people. The crowd then clashed with police, trampling over one another, sending 34-year-old Boyland to the ground.
Winchell: I got my arm underneath her, and I was pulling her out, pulling her out, and then another guy fell on top of her, and then another guy was just walking. I mean, there was people crushed.
we are talking about what caused her death,,, and as the coroner stated it was not from being trampled,,
Witnesses saw her trampled to death. Obviously they know more than a LYTING Right-wing Trumpist coroner.
they think they saw that,, the coroner said it didnt happen,,
There is video.

Can you answer the opening post with something that demonstrates that you did in fact read and understand the opening post
Do you mean the LIE that only one person was killed even though your TrumpNAZIS trampled to death some of their own rioters?
and you accuse others of lying,,, hahahahaha
So now you are claiming TrumpNAZIS didn't trample anyone to death.
And you call me a liar, then what does that make you and the OP?
got a link??
The perpetual dumb act again!
Rosanne Boyland, a 34-year-old resident of Kennesaw, Georgia, was one of four civilians who died in the rioting, according to Washington, DC police.

Justin Winchell, a friend who accompanied Boyland to a Trump rally near the White House and marched with her to the Capitol, told Atlanta CBS affiliate WGCL that she was trampled to death in a massive crowd surge when protesters clashed with Capitol Police
you may want to check your sources better,,

From your own link:
Winchell: They basically created a panic, people created a panic. And the police, in turn, pushed back on them.
Summers: Winchell says the trouble started when a couple of guys started pushing people. The crowd then clashed with police, trampling over one another, sending 34-year-old Boyland to the ground.
Winchell: I got my arm underneath her, and I was pulling her out, pulling her out, and then another guy fell on top of her, and then another guy was just walking. I mean, there was people crushed.
we are talking about what caused her death,,, and as the coroner stated it was not from being trampled,,
Witnesses saw her trampled to death. Obviously they know more than a LYTING Right-wing Trumpist coroner.
they think they saw that,, the coroner said it didnt happen,,
There is video.
that isnt the only evidence,,

Originally, I read that the cost was over 2 Billion dollars in damage and 6 people died. At least that's what the legacy media said. Then, they are silently walking that back. Facts show however: one person was killed. Ashli Babbitt. Killed by a nameless DC COP that shot through a door. And the actual cost, hard to find, but I found it was more like half a million. Why does the media and the Democrats continually exaggerate and focus on IT and ignore and downplay the cost monetarily and in lives of the ongoing damage done in the last year of race riots THEY supported?
The video of the insurrectionist getting shot shows her climbing through a window. You're lying. Again.

She did not threaten anyone's life. Why was deadly force necessary?
An angry mob threatens people’s lives
We were seconds away from this guy being President, right Buttercup?

View attachment 490440
Our Congress was in the process of certifying a new President.
They were driven from the chambers for seven hours. More concerning was many members were mere moments away from being captured. If not for the quick thinking and bravery of Capitol Police, they would have been able to capture members of Congress and Mike Pence
And AOC was almost murdered......even though she wasn't there.

This guy is scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrreeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 490465
They were intentionally hunting for AOC
She was a marked woman

Of course our so called leaders could have walked out and heard what the protesters had to say but they didn't. Instead they all hid like a bunch of pussies.

Should Mike Pence have calmly talked to the TRUMPmob screaming to hang him?
Sure along with the rest of the people we pay to represent us. Instead they all hid like a bunch of pussies.

Maybe if Trump hadn’t sent the TRUMPmob against Pence, he would not have to hide

Its not about the money
It is about the assault on our nation
the democrat party isnt our nation,,
The TRUMPmob did not attack the Democrats
They attacked our nation
What a load of horse shit. You call it an attack on our nation. Where were you when BLM and Antifa were attacking Portland, Seattle and Indi??

Funny that most of those "attackers" you talk about are being charged with trespassing.
BLM did not try to overthrow the government

The TRUMPmob did
neither did the idiots on jan 6th

What do you call capturing members of Congress and threatening to hang Mike Pence?

The TRUMPmob stormed the halls demanding to know where the Congress members were. They also had zip ties to restrain them.

In our long, violent history, we have seen what angry mobs can do as they egg each other on to escalating violence
a bunch of angry p[eople venting off steam,,,

where were you over the last several yrs when antifa and blm ran around the country attacking and burning federal buildings yell burn down the system and attacking officials in the streets and at their homes???

dont worry I will wait for your spin on that,,

Angry mobs have a long history of murder and mayhem. They may not start that way but they feed anger off of each other.
This mob turned ugly and attacked Capitol police viciously
No telling what they would have done if they captured Pelosi or Pence.

Antifa was not there
The TRUMPmob was

Its not about the money
They attacked our nation
What a load of horse shit. You call it an attack on our nation. Where were you when BLM and Antifa were attacking Portland, Seattle and Indi??

Funny that most of those "attackers" you talk about are being charged with trespassing.

The TRUMPmob did

What do you call capturing members of Congress and threatening to hang Mike Pence?

The TRUMPmob stormed the halls demanding to know where the Congress members were. They also had zip ties to restrain them.

In our long, violent history, we have seen what angry mobs can do as they egg each other on to escalating violence

where were you over the last several yrs when antifa and blm ran around the country attacking and burning federal buildings yell burn down the system and attacking officials in the streets and at their homes???

Angry mobs have a long history of murder and mayhem. They may not start that way but they feed anger off of each other.

Antifa was not there
The TRUMPmob was
I could see your point if not for the fact it was a single event that never happened before or since,, much like we see from the lefts antifa and BLM groups,,,

but you go ahead and spin your yarn of crazy conspiracy theories cause its fun to watch,,

Of course our so called leaders could have walked out and heard what the protesters had to say but they didn't. Instead they all hid like a bunch of pussies.

Sure along with the rest of the people we pay to represent us. Instead they all hid like a bunch of pussies.

Maybe if Trump hadn’t sent the TRUMPmob against Pence, he would not have to hide
Well since he told his supporters to peacefully go to the Capital Buildings and air their concerns, which we all heard, I'd say you are full of shit.

Its not about the money
They attacked our nation

The TRUMPmob did

Antifa was not there
The TRUMPmob was
I could see your point if not for the fact it was a single event that never happened before or since,, much like we see from the lefts antifa and BLM groups,,,

but you go ahead and spin your yarn of crazy conspiracy theories cause its fun to watch,,
How many attacks on Congress do you think we should tolerate?

Originally, I read that the cost was over 2 Billion dollars in damage and 6 people died. At least that's what the legacy media said. Then, they are silently walking that back. Facts show however: one person was killed. Ashli Babbitt. Killed by a nameless DC COP that shot through a door. And the actual cost, hard to find, but I found it was more like half a million. Why does the media and the Democrats continually exaggerate and focus on IT and ignore and downplay the cost monetarily and in lives of the ongoing damage done in the last year of race riots THEY supported?
The video of the insurrectionist getting shot shows her climbing through a window. You're lying. Again.

She did not threaten anyone's life. Why was deadly force necessary?
An angry mob threatens people’s lives
We were seconds away from this guy being President, right Buttercup?

View attachment 490440
Our Congress was in the process of certifying a new President.
They were driven from the chambers for seven hours. More concerning was many members were mere moments away from being captured. If not for the quick thinking and bravery of Capitol Police, they would have been able to capture members of Congress and Mike Pence
And AOC was almost murdered......even though she wasn't there.

This guy is scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrreeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 490465
They were intentionally hunting for AOC
She was a marked woman
AOC claimed she was almost MURDERED! The lying horse face wasn't even in the Capital that day.

Go find your Crayons, your Binky, and crawl under your bed, Snowflake.

Well since he told his supporters to peacefully go to the Capital Buildings and air their concerns, which we all heard, I'd say you are full of shit.
Wrongwinger is always full of shit. A worthless troll.

Yea....Trump threw in a cover your ass statement about being peaceful.......But how sincere was he?

Someone who was sincere about a peaceful protest would not have waited four hours to call back his mob.
Someone who was sincere would have listened to aids and family members urging him to do something.
Someone who was sincere about a peaceful protest would not have tweeted an attack on Mike Pence while an angry TRUMPmob was storming the Capitol
Someone who was sincere about a peaceful protest would not have called an angry mob storming our Capitol Patriots

Last edited:
Its not about the money
They attacked our nation

The TRUMPmob did

Antifa was not there
The TRUMPmob was

when the first one happens you let us know,,

until then lets focus on the attacks that have been happening for yrs where antifa and BLM are calling for the destruction of our system while attacking federal buildings, public officials in the streets and law enforcement and trying to burn people alive,,

Yea....Trump threw in a cover your ass statement about being peaceful.......But how sincere was he?

Someone who was sincere about a peaceful protest would not have waited four hours to call back his mob.
Someone who was sincere would have listened to aids and family members urging him to do something.
Someone who was sincere about a peaceful protest would not have tweeted an attack on Mike Pence while an angry TRUMPmob was storming the Capitol
Someone who was sincere about a peaceful protest would not have called an angry mob storming our Capitol Patriots
it wasnt his mob so how could he call them back when he didnt send them,,

Its not about the money
They attacked our nation

The TRUMPmob did

Antifa was not there
The TRUMPmob was

until then lets focus on the attacks that have been happening for yrs where antifa and BLM are calling for the destruction of our system while attacking federal buildings, public officials in the streets and law enforcement and trying to burn people alive,,
Now you are just acting stupid pretending Jan 6 didn’t happen

Wasn‘t his mob?

1621268682182.jpeg

1621269661437.jpeg

Last edited:
Its not about the money
They attacked our nation

The TRUMPmob did

Antifa was not there
The TRUMPmob was

It happens every year. About the same time.

Its not about the money
They attacked our nation

The TRUMPmob did

Antifa was not there
The TRUMPmob was

of course it happened,, just not under the context you believe,,

now what about the yrs long assaults by antifa and BLM??

they openly say they want the destruction of our system and work everyday to achieve it,,

Wasn‘t his mob?

View attachment 490500
looks like a political rally to me,,

Its not about the money
They attacked our nation

The TRUMPmob did

Antifa was not there
The TRUMPmob was

of course it happened,, just not under the context you believe,,

now what about the yrs long assaults by antifa and BLM??

they openly say they want the destruction of our system and work everyday to achieve it,,
Oh.....I forgot
You guys are now saying they were just tourists

Wasn‘t his mob?

View attachment 490500
looks like a political rally to me,,
Except they were an angry TRUMPmob trying to capture members of Congress and prevent them from certifying the election.

Some political rally

Forum List

Back