Jan. 6th incident

Its not about the money
It is about the assault on our nation
the democrat party isnt our nation,,
The TRUMPmob did not attack the Democrats
They attacked our nation
What a load of horse shit. You call it an attack on our nation. Where were you when BLM and Antifa were attacking Portland, Seattle and Indi??

Funny that most of those "attackers" you talk about are being charged with trespassing.
BLM did not try to overthrow the government

The TRUMPmob did
neither did the idiots on jan 6th

What do you call capturing members of Congress and threatening to hang Mike Pence?

The TRUMPmob stormed the halls demanding to know where the Congress members were. They also had zip ties to restrain them.

In our long, violent history, we have seen what angry mobs can do as they egg each other on to escalating violence
a bunch of angry p[eople venting off steam,,,

where were you over the last several yrs when antifa and blm ran around the country attacking and burning federal buildings yell burn down the system and attacking officials in the streets and at their homes???

dont worry I will wait for your spin on that,,

Angry mobs have a long history of murder and mayhem. They may not start that way but they feed anger off of each other.
This mob turned ugly and attacked Capitol police viciously
No telling what they would have done if they captured Pelosi or Pence.

Antifa was not there
The TRUMPmob was
I could see your point if not for the fact it was a single event that never happened before or since,, much like we see from the lefts antifa and BLM groups,,,

but you go ahead and spin your yarn of crazy conspiracy theories cause its fun to watch,,
How many attacks on Congress do you think we should tolerate?
when the first one happens you let us know,,

until then lets focus on the attacks that have been happening for yrs where antifa and BLM are calling for the destruction of our system while attacking federal buildings, public officials in the streets and law enforcement and trying to burn people alive,,
Now you are just acting stupid pretending Jan 6 didn’t happen
of course it happened,, just not under the context you believe,,

now what about the yrs long assaults by antifa and BLM??

they openly say they want the destruction of our system and work everyday to achieve it,,
Oh.....I forgot
You guys are now saying they were just tourists
when did I ever say that?? I said several times the few that went in were hot headed idiots,,,

Of course our so called leaders could have walked out and heard what the protesters had to say but they didn't. Instead they all hid like a bunch of pussies.

Should Mike Pence have calmly talked to the TRUMPmob screaming to hang him?
Sure along with the rest of the people we pay to represent us. Instead they all hid like a bunch of pussies.

Maybe if Trump hadn’t sent the TRUMPmob against Pence, he would not have to hide
Well since he told his supporters to peacefully go to the Capital Buildings and air their concerns, which we all heard, I'd say you are full of shit.

Yea....Trump threw in a cover your ass statement about being peaceful.......But how sincere was he?

Someone who was sincere about a peaceful protest would not have waited four hours to call back his mob.
Someone who was sincere would have listened to aids and family members urging him to do something.
Someone who was sincere about a peaceful protest would not have tweeted an attack on Mike Pence while an angry TRUMPmob was storming the Capitol
Someone who was sincere about a peaceful protest would not have called an angry mob storming our Capitol Patriots
it wasnt his mob so how could he call them back when he didnt send them,,

Wasn‘t his mob?

View attachment 490500
looks like a political rally to me,,
Except they were an angry TRUMPmob trying to capture members of Congress and prevent them from certifying the election.

Some political rally
thats your context not reality,,

now what about antifa and BLM calling for the destruction of our system and working daily to achieve that??

Of course our so called leaders could have walked out and heard what the protesters had to say but they didn't. Instead they all hid like a bunch of pussies.

Sure along with the rest of the people we pay to represent us. Instead they all hid like a bunch of pussies.

Maybe if Trump hadn’t sent the TRUMPmob against Pence, he would not have to hide
Well since he told his supporters to peacefully go to the Capital Buildings and air their concerns, which we all heard, I'd say you are full of shit.

Yea....Trump threw in a cover your ass statement about being peaceful.......But how sincere was he?

Someone who was sincere about a peaceful protest would not have waited four hours to call back his mob.
Someone who was sincere would have listened to aids and family members urging him to do something.
Someone who was sincere about a peaceful protest would not have tweeted an attack on Mike Pence while an angry TRUMPmob was storming the Capitol
Someone who was sincere about a peaceful protest would not have called an angry mob storming our Capitol Patriots

Wasn‘t his mob?

View attachment 490500
Except they were an angry TRUMPmob trying to capture members of Congress and prevent them from certifying the election.

Some political rally

now what about antifa and BLM calling for the destruction of our system and working daily to achieve that??
Antifa and BLM were not there......TRUMP fans were

when did I ever say that?? I said several times the few that went in were hot headed idiots,,,

What were the ones outside who were stomping on Policemen and spraying them with pepper spray?
I already said what they were,,

now what about antifa and BLM that openly call for the destruction of our system and work daily to achieve that goal??

Wasn‘t his mob?

View attachment 490500

Some political rally

some were there,, but they have been actively trying to achieve their goals for yrs,,

is that OK with you or do you condemn them???

Wasn‘t his mob?

View attachment 490500

Some political rally

some were there,, but they have been actively trying to achieve their goals for yrs,,

No they were not there
More myth from the right

Wasn‘t his mob?

View attachment 490500

Some political rally

No they were not there
More myth from the right
your ignorance is not my problem,,,

now what about the yrs long attacks from atifa and BLM???

you sound like youre OK with insurrection as long as its from those you support,,,

keep in mind jan 6 was a few hundred unarmed people out of over half a million in attendance, where antifa and BLM is 100% of the group

Lol, I heard it was an "armed" insurrection. Only problem though, is that there were not any guns found.
And everybody knows there is no other weapon in the universe other than a gun. :cuckoo:

That's what liberals say about violent lefties who get shot by cops armed with something other than a gun. They are classified as "unarmed." So why shouldn't that classification work for both political parties?

Wasn‘t his mob?

View attachment 490500

Some political rally

No they were not there
More myth from the right

you sound like youre OK with insurrection as long as its from those you support,,,

keep in mind jan 6 was a few hundred unarmed people out of over half a million in attendance, where antifa and BLM is 100% of the group
Has nothing to do with the TRUMPmob attack on Jan 6

Read the thread title and stay on topic

Wasn‘t his mob?

View attachment 490500

Some political rally

No they were not there
More myth from the right
I guess John Sullivan is a myth??

Wasn‘t his mob?

View attachment 490500

Some political rally

No they were not there
More myth from the right

thats just you having selective outrage,,

Wasn‘t his mob?

View attachment 490500

Some political rally

No they were not there
More myth from the right

Yes, I am outraged about Jan 6

Most REAL Americans are

Its not about the money
They attacked our nation
What a load of horse shit. You call it an attack on our nation. Where were you when BLM and Antifa were attacking Portland, Seattle and Indi??

Funny that most of those "attackers" you talk about are being charged with trespassing.

The TRUMPmob did

What do you call capturing members of Congress and threatening to hang Mike Pence?

The TRUMPmob stormed the halls demanding to know where the Congress members were. They also had zip ties to restrain them.

In our long, violent history, we have seen what angry mobs can do as they egg each other on to escalating violence

where were you over the last several yrs when antifa and blm ran around the country attacking and burning federal buildings yell burn down the system and attacking officials in the streets and at their homes???

Angry mobs have a long history of murder and mayhem. They may not start that way but they feed anger off of each other.

Antifa was not there
The TRUMPmob was
I could see your point if not for the fact it was a single event that never happened before or since,, much like we see from the lefts antifa and BLM groups,,,

but you go ahead and spin your yarn of crazy conspiracy theories cause its fun to watch,,
There have been several attacks at the capital buildings.

One attack saw the capital bombed. No one was injured in that one.

In 1954 four Puerto Ricans walked right into the gallery of Congress and opened fire. Five members of congress were wounded. Now that was an attack.

In 1998 an armed assailant stormed past Capital Police check point. He killed one Capital Policeman and was in a shootout with a Capital detective who killed the man.

Those were attacks on Congress.

Wasn‘t his mob?

View attachment 490500

Some political rally

No they were not there
More myth from the right

Most REAL Americans are
outrage takes many forms,, I am because it was a few hundred idiots making the millions look bad,,

now if you want to be outraged about a real insurrection lets not forget antifa and BLM working for yrs to bring down our system,,,

Wasn‘t his mob?

View attachment 490500

Some political rally

No they were not there
More myth from the right

Most REAL Americans are
outrage takes many forms,, I am because it was a few hundred idiots making the millions look bad,,

now if you want to be outraged about a real insurrection lets not forget antifa and BLM working for yrs to bring down our system,,,
Not indulging your whataboutism diversions
Havent you noticed?

Its not about the money
They attacked our nation

The TRUMPmob did

Antifa was not there
The TRUMPmob was

There have been several attacks at the capital buildings.

One attack saw the capital bombed. No one was injured in that one.

In 1954 four Puerto Ricans walked right into the gallery of Congress and opened fire. Five members of congress were wounded. Now that was an attack.

In 1998 an armed assailant stormed past Capital Police check point. He killed one Capital Policeman and was in a shootout with a Capital detective who killed the man.

Those were attacks on Congress.
Doesn’t excuse the TRUMPmob attack on Jan 6 does it?

Wasn‘t his mob?

View attachment 490500

Some political rally

No they were not there
More myth from the right

Most REAL Americans are

Not indulging your whataboutism diversions
Havent you noticed?
its not a whataboutism,, its a fact that antifa and BLM have been actively trying to destroy the american constitution and the system it created,,,

Wasn‘t his mob?

View attachment 490500

Some political rally

BLM and antifa were too busy burning and looting across the country.

Forum List

Back