Jan. 6th incident

Originally, I read that the cost was over 2 Billion dollars in damage and 6 people died. At least that's what the legacy media said. Then, they are silently walking that back. Facts show however: one person was killed. Ashli Babbitt. Killed by a nameless DC COP that shot through a door. And the actual cost, hard to find, but I found it was more like half a million. Why does the media and the Democrats continually exaggerate and focus on IT and ignore and downplay the cost monetarily and in lives of the ongoing damage done in the last year of race riots THEY supported?
And I heard some fat asshole say the rioters were hugging and kissing the police.
Gee who to believe lying assholes or my lying eyes?
Did you see the fraud in GA in the videos? What did your lying eyes see? You know that fraud is why those people were there.

Originally, I read that the cost was over 2 Billion dollars in damage and 6 people died. At least that's what the legacy media said. Then, they are silently walking that back. Facts show however: one person was killed. Ashli Babbitt. Killed by a nameless DC COP that shot through a door. And the actual cost, hard to find, but I found it was more like half a million. Why does the media and the Democrats continually exaggerate and focus on IT and ignore and downplay the cost monetarily and in lives of the ongoing damage done in the last year of race riots THEY supported?

PROGS need these kind of things so they can project blame while it provides a distraction what pigs they are.
Oh so so offended riding the Demonicrat's victim train say it's like 9-11 :abgg2q.jpg:

Can you answer the opening post with something that demonstrates that you did in fact read and understand the opening post
Do you mean the LIE that only one person was killed even though your TrumpNAZIS trampled to death some of their own rioters?

And I heard some fat asshole say the rioters were hugging and kissing the police.
Gee who to believe lying assholes or my lying eyes?
Did you see the fraud in GA in the videos? What did your lying eyes see? You know that fraud is why those people were there.
There was NO fraud in Georgia other than Tramp caught on tape trying to steal the election.

Can you answer the opening post with something that demonstrates that you did in fact read and understand the opening post
Do you mean the LIE that only one person was killed even though your TrumpNAZIS trampled to death some of their own rioters?
and you accuse others of lying,,, hahahahaha
So now you are claiming TrumpNAZIS didn't trample anyone to death.
And you call me a liar, then what does that make you and the OP?

got a link??

Guys, stay on topic. This was about the media and the Democrats and their ever so cute lapdog MSM exaggerating what happened on January 6th. It was a huge mischaracterization. And they are STILL doing it.

Lol, I heard it was an "armed" insurrection. Only problem though, is that there were not any guns found.
And everybody knows there is no other weapon in the universe other than a gun. :cuckoo:
Lol, do you really want to call people with sticks and stones "armed"? Have you no shame?
Funny Israel calls them weapons to justify killing children!!!
Tertorists calling for genocide of Jews fire 150+ rockets into Israel ... AGAIN ... & you claim Israel has no right to defend themselves?

BWUHAHAHAHA....

If you don't WANT none, don't START none. If you do & get your ass kicked, spare me the whining & crying afterwards.

Guys, stay on topic. This was about the media and the Democrats and their ever so cute lapdog MSM exaggerating what happened on January 6th. It was a huge mischaracterization. And they are STILL doing it.
All a big zero
The real terrorist have been “ Burning , Looting and Murdering “
Oh wow !! I just spelled BLM
Hehe

This is what BLM and ANTIFA is doing, its alienating all of us. Its boarding up and fencing off our capital building and toppling 100 year old statues and the good race relations we had for at least that long...
They have no respect for our war heroes. Four statues of Robert E. Lee have been removed.

got a link??
The perpetual dumb act again!
Rosanne Boyland, a 34-year-old resident of Kennesaw, Georgia, was one of four civilians who died in the rioting, according to Washington, DC police.

Justin Winchell, a friend who accompanied Boyland to a Trump rally near the White House and marched with her to the Capitol, told Atlanta CBS affiliate WGCL that she was trampled to death in a massive crowd surge when protesters clashed with Capitol Police

This is a huge problem on this forum. I have been notified by the administration that they don't mind it when lefties derail threads.

got a link??
Rosanne Boyland, a 34-year-old resident of Kennesaw, Georgia, was one of four civilians who died in the rioting, according to Washington, DC police.

Justin Winchell, a friend who accompanied Boyland to a Trump rally near the White House and marched with her to the Capitol, told Atlanta CBS affiliate WGCL that she was trampled to death in a massive crowd surge when protesters clashed with Capitol Police
you may want to check your sources better,,

got a link??

Forum List

Back