Jan. 6th incident

So, she gave no aid or comfort to an enemy and you have no proof she threatened anyone and are basing it only on her being in the window? Glad you're willing to admit that.
She, along with that mob, attacked the seat of our government in a failed attempt to unconstitutionally reverse an election. Undermining the foundation of our democracy like that gives aid to our enemies.

Yes... it is readily apparent that you-and-yours are laughing at those clutching at the Constitution... it's not like you can hide it any longer...

I'm laughing at you self righteously ASSIGNING me a position so you can condemn me for having the position I don't agree with...it's a lame troll tactic that inspires nothing but laughter.

Incorrect.... rather en masse prosecution of the traitorous Insurrectionists of January 6, 2021.

And yet you ASSume everyone who disagrees with you politically are "traitorous Insurrectionists". You're a joke.

She, along with that mob, attacked the seat of our government in a failed attempt to unconstitutionally reverse an election. Undermining the foundation of our democracy like that gives aid to our enemies.
An election was stolen. Of course American voters are not going to stand for that.

Jan 6th was a staged, incited, manufactured event / lie that pales massively in comparison to the foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorist Antifa & BLM who perpetrated BILLIONS of dollars in damages to Democrat-run communities all over the US, where they looted, burned, destroyed, assaulted, & murdered.
Of course it was ... why else would they have so little security although they had reports of possible trouble? Why else would the Capitol Police let all them peaceful protesters inside ? Was it because if they didn't let a few hundred peaceful protesters inside, there would have only been about 50 blm - antifa agitators inside and breaking windows? Just like the election , righed!

Why do you think there are forensic audits going on?
Because crazed folks like yourself believe their baseless delusions are real.

Why do you think not a single recount or audit has found any cases of widespread fraud?

Baseball bats, hockey sticks, crutches, nooses, gallows, crossbows, stun guns, bricks, rappelling gear, full body armor .. You know, the kind of stuff most tourists bring to the Capitol. Weapons? Meh! :rolleyes-41:
What about skateboards? Are those weapons?

Rittenhouse was NOT an active shooter. He only shot to defend himself.
An active shooter is an individual actively engaged in killing or attempting to kill people in a populated area...

Forum List

Back