Jan. 6th incident

Its not about the money
It is about the assault on our nation
We were seconds away from having a guy in pajamas and a Viking hat as President, right Buttercup?

A 3 hour long melee of non liberals expressing their animosity is an uprising. Ok. On the other hand riots and destroying billions of dollars of property and demonizing cops and driving anti white bigotry for nearly a year
isn't an assault on our nation, because liberal democrats say SO. Ok.

Last edited:
Its not about the money
It is about the assault on our nation
Blow it out your ass. That was nothing but a disturbance. It was to distract from fraud. It is over and people are sick of hearing it. They know what really happened. The murder of a 100 LB unarmed woman.

Originally, I read that the cost was over 2 Billion dollars in damage and 6 people died. At least that's what the legacy media said. Then, they are silently walking that back. Facts show however: one person was killed. Ashli Babbitt. Killed by a nameless DC COP that shot through a door. And the actual cost, hard to find, but I found it was more like half a million. Why does the media and the Democrats continually exaggerate and focus on IT and ignore and downplay the cost monetarily and in lives of the ongoing damage done in the last year of race riots THEY supported?
Because they are a bunch of dishonest communists. The left is ONE BIG LIE after another.

We need to fucking execute them.

The dem/media/Zionist alliance for treason is drunk with its ability to lie to the American people, which began with JFK at the latest.

1/6 was simply a full extension of that ability to lie, deceive, and manipulate. All of the "antagonists" who pushed to do it were dem activists cross dressed as confederates and Magas. None of them will be punished, since they already were working for the Biden administration well before 1/6. With Chris Wray "investigating" it, we will never get any truth from the federal level.
Absite rubbish. You're as dumb as a row of cats watching tv.

Originally, I read that the cost was over 2 Billion dollars in damage and 6 people died. At least that's what the legacy media said. Then, they are silently walking that back. Facts show however: one person was killed. Ashli Babbitt. Killed by a nameless DC COP that shot through a door. And the actual cost, hard to find, but I found it was more like half a million. Why does the media and the Democrats continually exaggerate and focus on IT and ignore and downplay the cost monetarily and in lives of the ongoing damage done in the last year of race riots THEY supported?
Because we are in the middle of another Judeo-Bolshevik revolution and Jan 2021 was the new Oct 1917 and because the vast majority of the mainstream media is controlled by Jews, who are the allies of these new Marxist killers.

And I heard some fat asshole say the rioters were hugging and kissing the police.
Gee who to believe lying assholes or my lying eyes?

I am lost here, I chalk this up to a mental health crisis. By Americans... But more than that, I am white, I fear for my life! From people I never harmed that blame me for their misfortunes nevertheless. Salem witch trials & the Hutus Vs the Tutsis all balled up into one. The Democrats are pushing a purge here, and they will come off like the scorpion in the parable of the frog and the scorpion.

Last edited:
drunk with its ability to lie to the American people, ...

1/6 was simply a full extension of that ability to lie, deceive, and manipulate. All of the "antagonists" who pushed to do it were dem activists cross dressed as confederates and Magas.
Talk about your drunk on LYING!

Lol, I heard it was an "armed" insurrection. Only problem though, is that there were not any guns found.

The video of the insurrectionist getting shot shows her climbing through a window. You're lying. Again.

Patrisse Culours spent what it cost to burn a city in couple of weeks to buy a mansion in an gated mostly white community in Topanga California. $1.5 million. Explain that. My mind is officially BOOGLED. Did I mention she's a ardent Marxist? And she adores Communist China? Oh, and it just gets better...

Last edited:
Jan 6th was a staged, incited, manufactured event
:cuckoo:
The Capitol Police and Pelosi were warned by the FBI about the event, & they did nothing...except facilitate it, lead rioters through the Capitol, and murder an unarmed white female vet for trespassing.
BULLSHIT!
How many BILLIONS of dollars in damage, like Antifa & BLM, did they do on 6 Jan, snowflake? How many businesses did they destroy, how many federal agents did they try to burn alive, how many people's lives did they destroy like domestic terrorists Antifa & BLM did?

Forum List

Back