Jan. 6th incident

Lol, I heard it was an "armed" insurrection. Only problem though, is that there were not any guns found.
And everybody knows there is no other weapon in the universe other than a gun. :cuckoo:
Lol, do you really want to call people with sticks and stones "armed"? Have you no shame?
Funny Israel calls them weapons to justify killing children!!!
Tertorists calling for genocide of Jews fire 150+ rockets into Israel ... AGAIN ... & you claim Israel has no right to defend themselves?

BWUHAHAHAHA....

If you don't WANT none, don't START none. If you do & get your ass kicked, spare me the whining & crying afterwards.
Actually Israel started it by sending armed soldiers to the mosque the first day of Ramadon, but you knew that already.

Originally, I read that the cost was over 2 Billion dollars in damage and 6 people died. At least that's what the legacy media said. Then, they are silently walking that back. Facts show however: one person was killed. Ashli Babbitt. Killed by a nameless DC COP that shot through a door. And the actual cost, hard to find, but I found it was more like half a million. Why does the media and the Democrats continually exaggerate and focus on IT and ignore and downplay the cost monetarily and in lives of the ongoing damage done in the last year of race riots THEY supported?
The video of the insurrectionist getting shot shows her climbing through a window. You're lying. Again.

She did not threaten anyone's life. Why was deadly force necessary?

Can you answer the opening post with something that demonstrates that you did in fact read and understand the opening post
Do you mean the LIE that only one person was killed even though your TrumpNAZIS trampled to death some of their own rioters?
and you accuse others of lying,,, hahahahaha
So now you are claiming TrumpNAZIS didn't trample anyone to death.
And you call me a liar, then what does that make you and the OP?
got a link??
The perpetual dumb act again!
Rosanne Boyland, a 34-year-old resident of Kennesaw, Georgia, was one of four civilians who died in the rioting, according to Washington, DC police.

Justin Winchell, a friend who accompanied Boyland to a Trump rally near the White House and marched with her to the Capitol, told Atlanta CBS affiliate WGCL that she was trampled to death in a massive crowd surge when protesters clashed with Capitol Police
Can you answer the opening post with something that demonstrates that you did in fact read and understand the opening post
Do you mean the LIE that only one person was killed even though your TrumpNAZIS trampled to death some of their own rioters?
got a link??
Rosanne Boyland, a 34-year-old resident of Kennesaw, Georgia, was one of four civilians who died in the rioting, according to Washington, DC police.

Justin Winchell, a friend who accompanied Boyland to a Trump rally near the White House and marched with her to the Capitol, told Atlanta CBS affiliate WGCL that she was trampled to death in a massive crowd surge when protesters clashed with Capitol Police
Sure just like Floyd died from sickle cell anemia.

Originally, I read that the cost was over 2 Billion dollars in damage and 6 people died. At least that's what the legacy media said. Then, they are silently walking that back. Facts show however: one person was killed. Ashli Babbitt. Killed by a nameless DC COP that shot through a door. And the actual cost, hard to find, but I found it was more like half a million. Why does the media and the Democrats continually exaggerate and focus on IT and ignore and downplay the cost monetarily and in lives of the ongoing damage done in the last year of race riots THEY supported?
The video of the insurrectionist getting shot shows her climbing through a window. You're lying. Again.

Lets see, a cop was killed, 140 other cops were injured.
Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

1621222584111.png

Funny how you seem to change your position based on who was shot.

got a link??

got a link??

Sure just like Floyd died from sickle cell anemia.
that didnt happen,, how about we stick to the facts and you were wrong,, again,,

got a link??

you may want to check your sources better,,

From your own link:
Winchell: They basically created a panic, people created a panic. And the police, in turn, pushed back on them.
Summers: Winchell says the trouble started when a couple of guys started pushing people. The crowd then clashed with police, trampling over one another, sending 34-year-old Boyland to the ground.
Winchell: I got my arm underneath her, and I was pulling her out, pulling her out, and then another guy fell on top of her, and then another guy was just walking. I mean, there was people crushed.

got a link??

you may want to check your sources better,,

From your own link:
Winchell: They basically created a panic, people created a panic. And the police, in turn, pushed back on them.
Summers: Winchell says the trouble started when a couple of guys started pushing people. The crowd then clashed with police, trampling over one another, sending 34-year-old Boyland to the ground.
Winchell: I got my arm underneath her, and I was pulling her out, pulling her out, and then another guy fell on top of her, and then another guy was just walking. I mean, there was people crushed.
we are talking about what caused her death,,, and as the coroner stated it was not from being trampled,,

Its not about the money
It is about the assault on our nation
And the border issue is not about discriminating against immigrants
but stopping the organized criminal cartels attacking and undermining law enforcement
to take over control by drug and human trafficking.

Let's agree to consistency here in law enforcement,
and stop politicizing one issue over another!

Its not about the money
And the border issue is not about discriminating against immigrants
but stopping the organized criminal cartels attacking and undermining law enforcement
to take over control by drug and human trafficking.

Let's agree to consistency here in law enforcement,
and stop politicizing one issue over another!
Immigration policy is about more than walls

An angry mob threatens people’s lives

The costs continue to rise in places like Portland, Seattle, and some other leftist strongholds, but the legacy media all but ignores it.

But that's your taxes, in Oregon.... Not our, federal taxes, per say.

Your state chooses your leaders, winners and losers.

Its not about the money
the democrat party isnt our nation,,
The TRUMPmob did not attack the Democrats
They attacked our nation
What a load of horse shit. You call it an attack on our nation. Where were you when BLM and Antifa were attacking Portland, Seattle and Indi??

Funny that most of those "attackers" you talk about are being charged with trespassing.

Its not about the money
the democrat party isnt our nation,,
The TRUMPmob did not attack the Democrats
They attacked our nation
What a load of horse shit. You call it an attack on our nation. Where were you when BLM and Antifa were attacking Portland, Seattle and Indi??

Funny that most of those "attackers" you talk about are being charged with trespassing.
BLM did not try to overthrow the government

The TRUMPmob did

An angry mob threatens people’s lives
We were seconds away from this guy being President, right Buttercup?

1621257140504.png

Forum List

Back