Jan. 6 Violence vs. ongoing smash and grab

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
What is a larger threat to you personally? The Leftists keep screaming about “threat to Democracy” and “treason” yet mock the particularly brain dead rednecks executing the event as too dumb to pull it off. Is this really a threat to democracy.

Contrast that to constant/daily smash and grabs in stores that are trying to invest in urban communities??

What is a larger threat to you personally? The Leftists keep screaming about “threat to Democracy” and “treason” yet mock the particularly brain dead rednecks executing the event as too dumb to pull it off. Is this really a threat to democracy.

Contrast that to constant/daily smash and grabs in stores that are trying to invest in urban communities??
These people are now fucking psychotic

They know their circling the drain forever and will scortch this country if they could

These people cannot govern

We need Mancin like a beating heart

People in SF are leaving their cars unlocked because they don't want their windows bashed out by thieves.
Walking out of any business in downtown is an adventure because you have to keep from stepping on all of the piles of shit and needles strewn all over the sidewalks.

People in SF are leaving their cars unlocked because they don't want their windows bashed out by thieves.
Walking out of any business in downtown is an adventure because you have to keep from stepping on all of the piles of shit and needles strewn all over the sidewalks.

I am in Western Colorado and NEVER lock the doors on my car or truck. I never leave anything in there to steal. I am going to start gift wrapping my garbage and leaving that. Saves on Trash Removal.

The threat from the trumpist treasoners is the biggest threat to me. I don't own big store and unlike the big stores, I'd use weapons to protect me and mine. Appears they have insurance, or just figure it into store loss, the cost of doing business and raise their prices.

The threat from the trumpist treasoners is the biggest threat to me. I don't own big store and unlike the big stores, I'd use weapons to protect me and mine. Appears they have insurance, or just figure it into store loss, the cost of doing business and raise their prices.
There is no threat to your democracy from the right. The same cannot be said about the left.

Left-wing McCarthyism is in full swing in the House of Representatives.

There is no threat to your democracy from the right. The same cannot be said about the left.

Left-wing McCarthyism is in full swing in the House of Representatives.
Bullsh#t! Looking more and more, daily as the emails and text messages come out into the open, it was a deliberate attempt to overthrow the election, and thereby the government, to re-install the loser to the White House, by team trump.

The events of January 6, 2021 were a threat to no American at large, and further, neither were they a threat to any police officer stationed there—police officers armed with hi-capacity semi-auto sidearms could have easily defended themselves had the threat been as grave as is claimed. January 6th was a staged event, front to back.

The threat to every American, to America as a nation and to human civilization posed by COVID tyranny, Critical Race and gender theories, rampant spreading criminal barbarism, Woke race and LGB religion, abortion, transgender mutilation of our children—is imminent, current, in every American's face and could end mankind or cast it into a neo–Dark Age.

There is no comparison to be made because one event (Jan 6th) is over, done with, finished and a monolithic nothing burger, while the threat posed by radical leftist cultural Marxist Woke religion is an endless, ongoing pandemic.

These people are now fucking psychotic

They know their circling the drain forever and will scortch this country if they could

These people cannot govern

We need Mancin like a beating heart

Everything our modern-day political leaders do is aimed at destroying our nation and our species, or at least the vast majority of it. Hospitals have become murder death camps. Criminals reign freely over law-abiding citizens in many, many of our cities. Our elected fucking leaders stand by while laws are made on lies such as human sexes are interchangeable or even worse, make such claims themselves. Those same leaders cost the lives of countless Americans during the height of their fake pandemic, as wells as broke the backs of countless small business owners and American workers. In short, our government has become the enemy of all peace, prosperity and freedom. Despite this reality no one, and I mean fucking NO ONE has the balls to tell the fucking emperor he has no clothes on. America: land of the enslaved, home of the cowards.

An hour long Democrat funded and planned "attack" on themselves

vs

4 years of Democratically funded and backed burning, looting, killing, vandalizing public property, destroying government property, and now daily, daylight theft right in front of your eyes.

Yup.................
thats there is a REAL freckin headscratcher!!!!!

76Lj.gif

Bullsh#t! Looking more and more, daily as the emails and text messages come out into the open, it was a deliberate attempt to overthrow the election, and thereby the government, to re-install the loser to the White House, by team trump.
Absolute bullshit. If you actually read the emails, you'll see that they do NOT say what the traitorous media says they say.

In fact, they say exactly the opposite.

When it becomes a crime to offer legal analysis and theory, we will truly have a McCarthy state. We already have a McCarthy panel on a deep witch hunt.

Absolute bullshit. If you actually read the emails, you'll see that they do NOT say what the traitorous media says they say.

In fact, they say exactly the opposite.

When it becomes a crime to offer legal analysis and theory, we will truly have a McCarthy state. We already have a McCarthy panel on a deep witch hunt.
So the intense pressure on Pence to ignore the constitution and reject the State certified electors on 1/6 was LEGAL analysis and advice, according to you? :rofl::rofl: Having the legislatures overturn the certified vote of their citizens is legal to you? The president and candidate trying to convince the secretary of state in Georgia to miraculously find 11780 votes, 1 more than Biden is legal to you? Trying to install an unelected president is legal to you? Really?

Please, spare us from your nonsense and support of lawlessness!

So the intense pressure on Pence to ignore the constitution and reject the State certified electors on 1/6 was LEGAL analysis and advice, according to you? :rofl::rofl: Having the legislatures overturn the certified vote of their citizens is legal to you? The president and candidate trying to convince the secretary of state in Georgia to miraculously find 11780 votes, 1 more than Biden is legal to you? Trying to install an unelected president is legal to you? Really?

Please, spare us from your nonsense and support of lawlessness!
Pence, though trump's Vice President, in the end turned out to be a closet conservative, still bound to The Constitution, amidst the trump camp. Who knew?

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.
Wrong.....Jan 6th was over in a matter of hours.
It is history never to be repeated....yet you Drama Queens want it to live in the annals of time as a groundbreaking event.

As if there has never been a violent protest before in the Capital in US history.
Shall I point out how many times protestors invaded the steps of the Capital previously?
There's the WWI protesters, the Vietnam protests in the 70s, the Code Pink protests during supreme court hearings.
Then there's the violent protests after Trump was elected. That went on for weeks.

In a few hours Congress came back in session and they rubber-stamped the Biden steal.
And now every American is suffering for it.
Smash & Grab is a daily event in parts of the country. Jan 6th was nothing.

The Jan 6th event is a much larger threat to me personally. It was not so much the idiots that stormed the building, but the 2 months of rhetoric that lead to it and the tacit approval from Trump and so many of his allies. Any attack on our system of elections is far more of a threat than some theft happening .

The Jan 6th event is a much larger threat to me personally. It was not so much the idiots that stormed the building, but the 2 months of rhetoric that lead to it and the tacit approval from Trump and so many of his allies. Any attack on our system of elections is far more of a threat than some theft happening .
They just keep trying to downplay a historic event. Amazing to watch.

It is history never to be repeated....

Why would it not be repeated? They were able to delay the certification for a number of hours, what is to stop a group from trying again and maybe being more successful?

Forum List

Back