Jan. 6 Violence vs. ongoing smash and grab

Mob stealing is an extension of the riots that have plagued this nation for the last couple of years, so it’s not just a local issue. I know what the intent was of the Jan. 6; but, really, how credible was the execution? Did you really think the Election was going to be overturned? Did you really think they were going to install a new government? This wasn’t Castro coming through Havana with tanks and troops on New Years Eve 1959.
You can't blame black lives matter Floyd murderer protesters, who protested hours on end, peacefully, for what these opportunistic thugs do at night when the 23,000,000 peaceful protesters attending protests throughout the nation, went home.

Thugs are thugs, they're criminals!

We are a Republic. The States govern their own State in crime mediation and all local services.

1/6 was a huge huge huge embarrassment to our entire Nation, throughout the entire world.

It made us weak.... And ALL based on lies, big fat lies of theft and fraud and stop the steal shit, with coo coo for cocopuffs conspiracy lunacy for the mentally deranged from Hugo Chavez involved election machines to Dominion voting machines or ballots from China shipped in through maine, to a planned water leak in Fulton county so ballots could be stuffed, to conspirators in Italy changing votes via satelite, and military seizing and arresting all the people in some place in Germany involved, to poor Ruby who is under physical threat because she only did her job as an election supervisor but accused by Trumpers of pulling illegal ballots from under a table to count....the FALSE ACCUSATIONS HAVE BEEN ENDLESS.....

Your ilk has RUINED so so so many American lives, their honest careers of public service, and honest legitimate businesses through your side's LIES, and the LIES they chose to believe...

Y'all are going down in the history books for your grand children and great grand children to read in school... And it doesn't bode well for you....and how easily, you were all conned by con artists.... I suppose you're victims of your cult master....but damn, how long can y'all ignore TRUTH?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BWK
You can't blame black lives matter Floyd murderer protesters, who protested hours on end, peacefully, for what these opportunistic thugs do at night when the 23,000,000 peaceful protesters attending protests throughout the nation, went home.

Thugs are thugs, they're criminals!

We are a Republic. The States govern their own State in crime mediation and all local services.

1/6 was a huge huge huge embarrassment to our entire Nation, throughout the entire world.

It made us weak.... And ALL based on lies, big fat lies of theft and fraud and stop the steal shit, with coo coo for cocopuffs conspiracy lunacy for the mentally deranged from Hugo Chavez involved election machines to Dominion voting machines or ballots from China shipped in through maine, to a planned water leak in Fulton county so ballots could be stuffed, to conspirators in Italy changing votes via satelite, and military seizing and arresting all the people in some place in Germany involved, to poor Ruby who is under physical threat because she only did her job as an election supervisor but accused by Trumpers of pulling illegal ballots from under a table to count....the FALSE ACCUSATIONS HAVE BEEN ENDLESS.....

Your ilk has RUINED so so so many American lives, their honest careers of public service, and honest legitimate businesses through your side's LIES, and the LIES they chose to believe...

Y'all are going down in the history books for your grand children and great grand children to read in school... And it doesn't bode well for you....and how easily, you were all conned by con artists.... I suppose you're victims of your cult master....but damn, how long can y'all ignore TRUTH?
This coming from the side that torches it’s own cities and neighborhoods and beats the shit out of innocent pedestrians and drivers.

This coming from the side that torches it’s own cities and neighborhoods and beats the shit out of innocent pedestrians and drivers.
What's my side? My side doesn't encourage or support any of that lawlessness and NEVER HAS....your bull crap lies are simply that, lies. Lies, so you can cover for your own encouraged lawlessness by your own political leaders and president, for God's sake!

What's my side? My side doesn't encourage or support any of that lawlessness and NEVER HAS....your bull crap lies are simply that, lies. Lies, so you can cover for your own encouraged lawlessness by your own political leaders and president, for God's sake!
Your side’s rhetoric drove a Bernie Sanders supporter to shoot up a Baseball field of Republican Congressional representatives. Your side considers torched cities, looted businesses, and beaten motorists to be “peaceful protests”. Don’t lecture about lawlessness until your own house is clean.

This article finds nothing. If anything, it seems to disassociate ties to BLM and ANTIFA yet provides nothing more than speculation.
Your argument said absolutely nothing, and you failed to disprove this article. You're a loser.

Which is why I posted before, that part, if not most of the 7% were Trump's oath keepers and proud boys. They are the same crowd that are being sued for the insurrection by D.C. attorney General;

You need to start getting some facts squared away chief; AP finds most arrested in protests aren't leftist radicals | AP News

Those were ALL oath keepers and proud boys looting and torching businesses? Those are proud boys and oath keepers getting in the faces of White families dining at restaurants and making them say “BLM”? Those are proud boys and oath keepers ripping motorists from cars and beating the shit out of them? Those are proud boys and oath keepers blocking traffic in the inner cities?

Which is why I posted before, that part, if not most of the 7% were Trump's oath keepers and proud boys. They are the same crowd that are being sued for the insurrection by D.C. attorney General;

You need to start getting some facts squared away chief; AP finds most arrested in protests aren't leftist radicals | AP News

I question the “facts” in this article. First, it says there are “no ties to ANTIFA.” It was lawmakers from your side that said ANTIFA does not exist. What else are they going to say?

What is a larger threat to you personally? The Leftists keep screaming about “threat to Democracy” and “treason” yet mock the particularly brain dead rednecks executing the event as too dumb to pull it off. Is this really a threat to democracy.

Contrast that to constant/daily smash and grabs in stores that are trying to invest in urban communities??
okfine what does Rawstory tell you to think?

Those were ALL oath keepers and proud boys looting and torching businesses? Those are proud boys and oath keepers getting in the faces of White families dining at restaurants and making them say “BLM”? Those are proud boys and oath keepers ripping motorists from cars and beating the shit out of them? Those are proud boys and oath keepers blocking traffic in the inner cities?
If you've got evidence to the contrary, post a link. If you're having to ask, that means you don't know. I posted a link telling us the facts. It's not my problem those aren't the facts you want to read. Not my problem. Post an intelligent argument, not one that you invent in your head.

I question the “facts” in this article. First, it says there are “no ties to ANTIFA.” It was lawmakers from your side that said ANTIFA does not exist. What else are they going to say?
Boy, you better come here with something better than that silly question, because it just tells us you are losing. Lol! The article is right. ANTIFA is just an idea. It's not an organization that exists. Dude, you are weak. You aren't arguing anything worth a shit.

The threat from the trumpist treasoners is the biggest threat to me. I don't own big store and unlike the big stores, I'd use weapons to protect me and mine. Appears they have insurance, or just figure it into store loss, the cost of doing business and raise their prices.
Lol... omg your such a drama queen phony. For the love of god.

Nobody on Jan 6th had their business looted, burned or destroyed. Democrats are going to get the message next election on what really matters to the American people.

Boy, you better come here with something better than that silly question, because it just tells us you are losing. Lol! The article is right. ANTIFA is just an idea. It's not an organization that exists. Dude, you are weak. You aren't arguing anything worth a shit.
An AP article speculating that ANTIFA is an idea does not make it a fact.

Nobody on Jan 6th had their business looted, burned or destroyed. Democrats are going to get the message next election on what really matters to the American people.
That's right. They were too busy with criminal trespass felony with destruction of government property at the Capitol, to be looting businesses.

An AP article speculating that ANTIFA is an idea does not make it a fact.
It does become a fact when you are incapable of showing us who the leader is, their main office, and who supports them financially. Once again, you lose.

Forum List

Back