Jan. 6 Violence vs. ongoing smash and grab

It does become a fact when you are incapable of showing us who the leader is, their main office, and who supports them financially. Once again, you lose.

You people can’t factually identify who the head of the oath keepers and proud boys are and their financial backers are. Yet you exercise your sense of entitlement to hold me accountable to do just that. I’d say you lose but your sense of entitlement prevents you from any accountability.,

That's right. They were too busy with criminal trespass felony with destruction of government property at the Capitol, to be looting businesses.
Boo hoo. You care more about your corrupt bureaucrats than the American people. You'll find out what matters next election.

You people can’t factually identify who the head of the oath keepers and proud boys are and their financial backers are. Yet you exercise your sense of entitlement to hold me accountable to do just that. I’d say you lose but your sense of entitlement prevents you from any accountability.,
The fact that they were sued by D.C confirms they have identified them. And ANTIFA? Good luck with suing them. Because ANTIFA is not a "THEM." LOL!

And this; It does become a fact when you are incapable of showing us who the leader is, their main office, and who supports them financially. Once again, you lose. ? ANTIFA being an idea is a fact. And for you? Just crickets right?

The fact that they were sued by D.C confirms they have identified them. And ANTIFA? Good luck with suing them. Because ANTIFA is not a "THEM." LOL!

And this; It does become a fact when you are incapable of showing us who the leader is, their main office, and who supports them financially. Once again, you lose. ? ANTIFA being an idea is a fact. And for you? Just crickets right?
That “idea” is well-funded, well organized and executes violence and destruction across the US. Just because their office, head, and financial source(s) are not known doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Based on your logic, sex traffickers and drug runners don’t exist because they don’t have an office, leader, or financing sources that are known. Then again, you probably deny they exist as well.

Yeah, the destruction of people's businesses by your terrorist groups is funny, huh.
According to the information I have, and the links I provided, more peoples businesses were destroyed by Right wing militia, made to look like BLM.

That “idea” is well-funded, well organized and executes violence and destruction across the US. Just because their office, head, and financial source(s) are not known doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Based on your logic, sex traffickers and drug runners don’t exist because they don’t have an office, leader, or financing sources that are known. Then again, you probably deny they exist as well.
That is a lie where you cannot produce sources. The "idea" has no organization or funding, and I proved you are a liar, because you've shown no sources. You are one miserable pos liar who can't back up what you say. You really do suck.

Your second argument is for idiots like you.

According to the information I have, and the links I provided, more peoples businesses were destroyed by Right wing militia, made to look like BLM.
Oh yeah..... and giant blue people live on one of Jupiter's moons, huh. Sick fuck.

That is a lie where you cannot produce sources. The "idea" has no organization or funding, and I proved you are a liar, because you've shown no sources. You are one miserable pos liar who can't back up what you say. You really do suck.

You have not proved or validated anything. I exposed your logic and you continue to weaken your position by name calling. Linking to to AP articles that are speculative and opinion-laden is not going to cut it either.

You have not proved or validated anything. I exposed your logic and you continue to weaken your position by name calling. Linking to to AP articles that are speculative and opinion-laden is not going to cut it either.
Do you have any idea what it is to communicate logically? Obviously not. Better yet, do you possess a functioning brain?

So why do you hate the Constitution?

Forum List

Back