James Woods...gotta love him.

If Obama had done that, the MSM would be showering him with love and adoration...and yet, millions of Americans can't see the game being played. In fact, they willingly fall for the game.

The MSM has built Trump into such a mindless monster, they can't now report something good he has done.

Another example of this is the near total lack of reporting on the Korean War soldiers returning home. The entire MSM just about ignored this story. Trump manages to get their bodies home, after all previous presidents had failed, yet he gets no credit by the MSM.

Much like the right wing press refused to commend BO. The left wing press can't commend Trump. Is it any wonder Americans are so divided?

i was under the impression that military graveyards had budgets.....i am not sure what grave yards are run down? when i visit either grave yard at ft bragg they are both in great shape...it is amusing that a 4 time draft dodger..remember the bone spurs ...uses the military for such self promotion...

i would rather there be less graves in the military grave yards....i wonder if he is just going to expand them and call that an improvement

i was under the impression that military graveyards had budgets.....i am not sure what grave yards are run down? when i visit either grave yard at ft bragg they are both in great shape...it is amusing that a 4 time draft dodger..remember the bone spurs ...uses the military for such self promotion...

i would rather there be less graves in the military grave yards....i wonder if he is just going to expand them and call that an improvement
draft dodger :rofl:

poor leftist, you voted for an actual dodger now everyone else is one as well.

Funny, most of the graves in Arlington were filled in wars started by Democrats.
WWII, Korea, Vietnam.......

If Obama had done that, the MSM would be showering him with love and adoration...and yet, millions of Americans can't see the game being played. In fact, they willingly fall for the game.

The MSM has built Trump into such a mindless monster, they can't now report something good he has done.

Another example of this is the near total lack of reporting on the Korean War soldiers returning home. The entire MSM just about ignored this story. Trump manages to get their bodies home, after all previous presidents had failed, yet he gets no credit by the MSM.

Much like the right wing press refused to commend BO. The left wing press can't commend Trump. Is it any wonder Americans are so divided?

Like those bones belonged to US Vets MIA.:rolleyes: Actually we pay his salary, and I'd rather see it go to the homeless and food shelters rather than the dead.

Like those bones belonged to US Vets MIA.:rolleyes: Actually we pay his salary, and I'd rather see it go to the homeless and food shelters rather than the dead.
Lol
Fuck the nanny state...

Can’t you commend him for doing good? No need to answer. I know you can’t.

If BO did the same, you would love him even more.

Can’t you commend him for doing good? No need to answer. I know you can’t.

If BO did the same, you would love him even more.

No , it was our money and he is making more money than he ever made from pay to play schemes. I am not fooled by this, he wants the vet vote.

This is what Trump has always done, used other people's money to give to charity if he can part with it and has not in the past , he certainty would not give of his own money.

Typical Liberal. Trying to tell someone how and where to donate their money.

Forum List

Back