James Carville: "Young voters are leaving the Democrat Party in droves."

You have no idea what "cosplay" means, but it's funny seeing you misuse the term 50 times a day here.

I shouldn't laugh at dumb people, but you're a racist piece of white supremacist shit, so it's not too difficult.

:dance:
You don't know that a Halloween costume doesn't make you a real life Klan member. No one imagines you to be an authority about what is or isn't real. :lmao: You did that to yourself.

I don't think you know the definition of myopic. Bidens views on the criminal justice system have evolved since the 70s and 80s. Trump on the other hand called for the torture and execution of wrongly convicted black and Hispanic kids and when they were exonerated took another ad out in the paper to call their settlement a disgrace. He suggested HBCUs should be defunded for teaching CRT which was developed by Black scholars, the exact type of education that HBCUs were designed to give their students. He's a deplorable racist and I'm not here to really debate my opinion about the man, just to call you out for your stupid cosplay when you suggest I vote for Biden because I think he's some great guy. I think he's not as shitty as Trump.
Oh, I see...Biden's racist viewpoint has "evolved" since he wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime bill? Is that what you're claiming? He was a racist THEN but isn't now?

Oh, I see...Biden's racist viewpoint has "evolved" since he wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime bill? Is that what you're claiming? He was a racist THEN but isn't now?
Apparently you dont. You seem intent on seeing what you want to see. I never said Biden stopped being racist and I've called him racist multiple times in this thread but that doesn't help you with your argument so you just make shit up.

His politics have evolved because they had to.

Apparently you dont. You seem intent on seeing what you want to see. I never said Biden stopped being racist and I've called him racist multiple times in this thread but that doesn't help you with your argument so you just make shit up.

His politics have evolved because they had to.
So what you're saying is that Joe Biden is still the same racist he was back in the 80's but he's lying about it now to stay in office?

Politicians lie. Is this news to you?
When the lies are as blatant as Joe Biden's are...why would you support a man like that? He literally JAILED tens of thousands of Black people because of the legislation that HE wrote but you think Donald Trump is a racist who hates Blacks? You look like an idiot, Curried!

When the lies are as blatant as Joe Biden's are...why would you support a man like that? He literally JAILED tens of thousands of Black people because of the legislation that HE wrote but you think Donald Trump is a racist who hates Blacks? You look like an idiot, Curried!
That's not what literally means. Also we don't live in a dictorship, that legislation was voted on and passed by Democrats and Republicans. You look like an idiot with these simple Simon accounts of history. :laugh:

That's not what literally means. Also we don't live in a dictorship, that legislation was voted on and passed by Democrats and Republicans. You look like an idiot with these simple Simon accounts of history. :laugh:
That's EXACTLY what literally means! Let me repeat...JOE BIDEN LITERALLY WROTE THE LEGISLATION THAT PUT MORE BLACKS IN FEDERAL PRISONS THAN ANY OTHER LEGISLATION EVER!!! You look like an idiot for supporting THAT guy!

Forum List

Back