Seizing Trump’s New York properties will not be easy for Letitia James

How so? grabbing real estate assets is immediate. Really about the same as the government seizing your house.

Putting a price tag on it could take some time but James is holding the winning hand on that too.

If the courts weren't prepared to stop it, the real estate would be the most effective method.
The American people are not being well served by. AG James.

She first has to convict him and see how her theft of his property can make her lose favor with voters, honest State AGs in the other 40 states. My bet is that in few 2 years Trump will be free and Ms. James will spend the rest of her life in jail for weaponizing the NY Judicial system against innocent people whose civil rights have been drained into non-existence.

If the state of NY can't get rid of her hate crimes, NyC will crumble into a place nobody wants to go there. That's not good for locals who suddenly will have to shut down because no decent people would put their families in a place with a mentally ill AG who hurts decent and innocent businessmen. I see a ghost town where NYC used to be. No tourists, 60% of New Yorkers will get pink slips. :(

She first has to convict him and see how her theft of his property can make her lose favor with voters, honest State AGs in the other 40 states. My bet is that in few 2 years Trump will be free and Ms. James will spend the rest of her life in jail for weaponizing the NY Judicial system against innocent people whose civil rights have been drained into non-existence.

If the state of NY can't get rid of her hate crimes, NyC will crumble into a place nobody wants to go there. That's not good for locals who suddenly will have to shut down because no decent people would put their families in a place with a mentally ill AG who hurts decent and innocent businessmen. I see a ghost town where NYC used to be. No tourists, 60% of New Yorkers will get pink slips. :(
I am going to the east coast this summer and I plan on filling the car in NJ and I won't stop until I get to CT. I'll view Niagara Falls from the Canadian side. Screw NY.

Forum List

Back