Ivermectin eliminated 97% of COVID-19 cases in Delhi

laughing-horse.jpg
O'course the laugh is on you idiots. I've witnesses it work in over a dozen people

When SUCCESSFUL use of therapeutics are lampooned so that BIG PHARMA can have windfall profits, we are living in a corporate fascist state.

America is no longer a Democratic Republic. Covid and George Floyd was used by the Left to transform It into a Corporatocracy.

ACTIVE CASES IN THE USA are at 30 million. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Biden is doing a HELL of a job! :rolleyes:
Personal responsibility my friend. We all need to own our own actions. Blaming others is the easy way out

Leftist shows up to smear the truth again.
Whatever a Satan inspired Democrat at war with God and Morality says, The Opposite is always True.

It was Democrats that sent Fauci to Wuhan (Obama) to develop COVID. And it was a Democrat who removed gain of function bans to allow this (Obama) and it was a Democrat (Obama) who directed The Defemse Department to launder money to find that work through EcoHealth to hide it, and it was Democrats who used COVID as a weapon to illegally change election laws to favor election fraud. It was also Democrats in 2016 who contracted with Russia to produce a lying "Dirty Dossier" and Democrats who pushed Fake Investigations and FISA Fraud, and Impeachments to attempt to remove a duly elected president with False Accusations they knew were false.

There are your COUPs, There are your Insurrections, There is your Treason and Sedition ALL Lead by The Democrat Party. They are an existential threat to Democracy and no other group comes in as a close second.

Last edited:
I love how communists know more about my health and medical needs than me and my doctor.

in the real world, real studies have shown that there is no effect for ivermectin. the placebo was even better.

but our resident physicians who are experts in everything trust incomplete data provided by local politicians in india which has been thoroughly discredited for months.

And your link to these "real studies"?

Personal responsibility my friend. We all need to own our own actions. Blaming others is the easy way out
Lol from a potus who shut down and effective treatment via the FDA?

Or a govt that attacked anyone prescribing off label treatments for covid?????

They are Murdering Americans

hahaha. this proves that you are gullible twats who line up to be fleeced, again, and again, and again.

and then you call people who do not fall for these obvious cons "sheeple". hahahahaha
Put another jab in the chamber and pull the trigger on a jab again. Bought time for another booster.

hahaha. this proves that you are gullible twats who line up to be fleeced, again, and again, and again.

and then you call people who do not fall for these obvious cons "sheeple". hahahahaha
Remdesivir was a totally experimental drug that was pushed by Fauci and deployed for use in hospitals. At the same time, the smear campaign against HCQ and Ivermectin was in high gear. Why? Remdesivir was $500 dollars a dose while HCQ and Ivermectin was around a dollar a dose. Use your brain and try to put 2 and 2 together.

Forum List

Back