Ivermectin eliminated 97% of COVID-19 cases in Delhi

Remdesivir was a totally experimental drug that was pushed by Fauci and deployed for use in hospitals. At the same time, the smear campaign against HCQ and Ivermectin was in high gear. Why? Remdesivir was $500 dollars a dose while HCQ and Ivermectin was around a dollar a dose. Use your brain and try to put 2 and 2 together.
Remdesivir Failed miserably as a treatment and Gillead tried to Orphan status it but were called out on it. More political favors and money over the lives of ournpeople

Lol from a potus who shut down and effective treatment via the FDA?

Or a govt that attacked anyone prescribing off label treatments for covid?????

They are Murdering Americans
We have a long standing processes for approving drugs for mass distribution and in emergency situations. There are procedures and tests and criteria that need to meet standards. This was not the president making a call on a whim. There is science and process behind it. You need to lay of the propaganda for a spell.

And your link to these "real studies"?
This is as real of a study as it gets.

Good randomization. Adequate sample size. Good follow up. Double blinded with a placebo.

The studies that people claim support Ivermectin are just so universally bad. I really do wish there was a nice big well designed study so we could put it to bed.

Our rating: False​

The claim that COVID-19 cases in India have declined due to the use of hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin is FALSE, based on our research. Neither drug is a proven treatment for COVID-19. New COVID-19 cases are falling in population centers where strict lockdown measures were put in place.

Damn man.

OP trolled you fools and you fell for it.

What a bunch of retards.

lol

Remdesivir Failed miserably as a treatment and Gillead tried to Orphan status it but were called out on it. More political favors and money over the lives of ournpeople
Such a failure.

A total of 562 patients who underwent randomization and received at least one dose of remdesivir or placebo were included in the analyses: 279 patients in the remdesivir group and 283 in the placebo group. The mean age was 50 years, 47.9% of the patients were women, and 41.8% were Hispanic or Latinx. The most common coexisting conditions were diabetes mellitus (61.6%), obesity (55.2%), and hypertension (47.7%). Covid-19–related hospitalization or death from any cause occurred in 2 patients (0.7%) in the remdesivir group and in 15 (5.3%) in the placebo group (hazard ratio, 0.13; 95% confidence interval [CI], 0.03 to 0.59; P=0.008). A total of 4 of 246 patients (1.6%) in the remdesivir group and 21 of 252 (8.3%) in the placebo group had a Covid-19–related medically attended visit by day 28 (hazard ratio, 0.19; 95% CI, 0.07 to 0.56). No patients had died by day 28. Adverse events occurred in 42.3% of the patients in the remdesivir group and in 46.3% of those in the placebo group.

Among nonhospitalized patients who were at high risk for Covid-19 progression, a 3-day course of remdesivir had an acceptable safety profile and resulted in an 87% lower risk of hospitalization or death than placebo.

Good randomization. Adequate sample size. Good follow up. Double blinded with a placebo.

The studies that people claim support Ivermectin are just so universally bad. I really do wish there was a nice big well designed study so we could put it to bed.
How quaint.

You think a large, well done and designed study would put this issue to bed with the same people that are claiming the election was stolen?

From Colombia? Interesting...

there are several ongoing.

Such a failure.

A total of 562 patients who underwent randomization and received at least one dose of remdesivir or placebo were included in the analyses: 279 patients in the remdesivir group and 283 in the placebo group. The mean age was 50 years, 47.9% of the patients were women, and 41.8% were Hispanic or Latinx. The most common coexisting conditions were diabetes mellitus (61.6%), obesity (55.2%), and hypertension (47.7%). Covid-19–related hospitalization or death from any cause occurred in 2 patients (0.7%) in the remdesivir group and in 15 (5.3%) in the placebo group (hazard ratio, 0.13; 95% confidence interval [CI], 0.03 to 0.59; P=0.008). A total of 4 of 246 patients (1.6%) in the remdesivir group and 21 of 252 (8.3%) in the placebo group had a Covid-19–related medically attended visit by day 28 (hazard ratio, 0.19; 95% CI, 0.07 to 0.56). No patients had died by day 28. Adverse events occurred in 42.3% of the patients in the remdesivir group and in 46.3% of those in the placebo group.

Among nonhospitalized patients who were at high risk for Covid-19 progression, a 3-day course of remdesivir had an acceptable safety profile and resulted in an 87% lower risk of hospitalization or death than placebo.

subsequent studies on remdesivir showed no real benefit.

The claim that COVID-19 cases in India have declined due to the use of hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin is FALSE, based on our research. Neither drug is a proven treatment for COVID-19. New COVID-19 cases are falling in population centers where strict lockdown measures were put in place.

Damn man.

What a bunch of retards.

lol

USA Today? LOL

FB_IMG_1643246846332.jpg

How quaint.

You think a large, well done and designed study would put this issue to bed with the same people that are claiming the election was stolen?
I don’t know. The hydroxychloroquine craze fell off and we did have well designed studies for that.

Damn man.

What a bunch of retards.

lol
USA today? Lol

there are several ongoing.
Yes. I’m frustrated by how long it’s taking. We pushed several good hydroxychloroquine studies in about 6 months. Ivermectin is taking far longer.

Although with vaccination reducing the severity of COVID, studies will need to be much larger to be adequately powered.

The paper I linked is from a few weeks ago. Your link is from well over a year ago.

I’m not sure you understand the word “subsequent”.
oops. that's my mistake. however, initial studies showed benefit of remdesivir, followed by subsequent studies showing no benefit, leading to the WHO recommending against remdesivir. the same procedure that was done for hcq and ivermectin.

From Colombia? Interesting...
Quality recognizes quality.

Some of the ivermectin studies people have been waving around are just so badly done.

One study offered ivermectin to everyone. Those who said yes to it were one arm. Those who said no to it were the control group.

Hell no. That’s not randomization. To make matters worse, there was no table comparing the characteristics of the groups so that readers could examine if there could be confounding factors. This comparison is so fundamental that it is commonly just referred to as table 1 because it is the first table in basically every such study.

oops. that's my mistake. however, initial studies showed benefit of remdesivir, followed by subsequent studies showing no benefit, leading to the WHO recommending against remdesivir. the same procedure that was done for hcq and ivermectin.
I believe you’re referring to people being treated with remdesivir in hospital setting rather than outpatient.

I believe you’re referring to people being treated with remdesivir in hospital setting rather than outpatient.
yeah. as listed in the science article.

"Martin Landray of the University of Oxford, who is co-leading the world's largest study of various COVID-19 treatments, says remdesivir "definitely doesn't work in the sickest patients where the biggest gains would be" but might help people at earlier stages of disease. Further complicating the matter, most people infected with SARS-CoV-2 recover without any intervention. "The argument that the earlier you use it the better is great until you realize what the implications of that are: You won't save many lives, and you'll have to treat a lot of patients," Landray says. "It's very inconvenient, and it'll cost you a fortune.""

Forum List

Back