Reaction score
OP
Billy_Kinetta

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We, the US, is despicable. At least it was better under Obama, he used diplomacy.
Which when it worked at all disadvantaged the United States.
The US is gross due to the republicans. I wish I could pack up and move to France.
I wish you could too.
Ah, it will be the same shit there.
Go to Marseilles. You'll be right at home.

Erinwltr

Gold Member
Reaction score
Maybe they can divert some of that $150 billion Obama gave them from their nuclear program to combat the virus.
Please document.
For you? Why?
Because you can't. Simple.
I'm not interested in convincing you of anything. You're an anti-American POS and will never acknowledge anything counter to the disinformation that has been fed to you through your left wing propaganda sources (like CNN, Fact Check, Snopes), you get the point.
Don't need to get you point. There is not one, other than an alternate Fox-Trump reality that you folks live in.

If you were not interested in convincing me of anything, you would not have responded to me. I am an American. I am not a POS. And I read more sources of info than what you think I do.

Now, post something about Iran.

S.J.

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Maybe they can divert some of that $150 billion Obama gave them from their nuclear program to combat the virus.
They would if they could buy supplies, from what I hear the US is sanctioning to death. They are cut off from the world,

and I hate Israel for it and the tramp admin.
Yeah, we all know you hate our allies and love our enemies.

S.J.

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please document.
For you? Why?
Because you can't. Simple.
I'm not interested in convincing you of anything. You're an anti-American POS and will never acknowledge anything counter to the disinformation that has been fed to you through your left wing propaganda sources (like CNN, Fact Check, Snopes), you get the point.
Don't need to get you point. There is not one, other than an alternate Fox-Trump reality that you folks live in.

If you were not interested in convincing me of anything, you would not have responded to me. I am an American. I am not a POS. And I read more sources of info than what you think I do.

Now, post something about Iran.
You should try living in Iran and talk about them the way you talk about the United States. You would be thrown off a building or stoned to death no matter how many sources of info you read.

Most reactions - Past 7 days