Stupid Bastard Announces Begining Of Shooting War With Iran

JWBooth

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2009
The Free Texas Republic
His insane antics used to be funny. He’s let the vermin take over for the warmongers.
B99B1197-7D2A-4DD1-810A-AF35C612DBE9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Stupid Bastard Announces Begining Of Shooting War
Don't you think that is a little harsh calling the Ayatollah a Stupid Bastard?
OH NO, I forgot! Let's let other countries intimidate and antagonize the "Paper Tiger" all they want!
News flash for ya, Booth, Trump's not a paper tiger, Obama's not in the WH anymore.
From now on, we are going to kick Iran's ass anytime they dick with us, and I wish we would Russia too. The only way you get respect in this world is out of a little FEAR, not out of bending over and saying: Kick me again.

Stupid Bastard Announces Begining Of Shooting War
Don't you think that is a little harsh calling the Ayatollah a Stupid Bastard?
OH NO, I forgot! Let's let other countries intimidate and antagonize the "Paper Tiger" all they want!
News flash for ya, Booth, Trump's not a paper tiger, Obama's not in the WH anymore.
From now on, we are going to kick Iran's ass anytime they dick with us, and I wish we would Russia too. The only way you get respect in this world is out of a little FEAR, not out of bending over and saying: Kick me again.
That's what Obama did. Bent over for every thug there was.

Maybe PoodyPoot should have some "exersizes" with China off "New" England(staying in intnl waters, of course) and shoot down Merrykas flying boats if they get too close.Maybe a nice refueling base in the Bahamas or Bermuda too ?

Maybe PoodyPoot should have some "exersizes" with China off "New" England(staying in intnl waters, of course) and shoot down Merrykas flying boats if they get too close.Maybe a nice refueling base in the Bahamas or Bermuda too ?

I think the party is over at the south china sea right now. At least that's where everybody is congregating and waiting for the opening circus act.

Forum List

Back