Iran Flag Factory Makes American Flags

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....also makes Israeli and Brit flags....

Really.

"Business booms at Iran factory making US, Israeli and British flags for burning
Facility produces about 2,000 US and Israeli flags a month in its busiest periods

Business is booming at Iran’s largest flag factory which makes US, British and Israeli flags for Iranian protesters to burn.

At the factory in the town of Khomein, south-west of the capital Tehran, young men and women print the flags by hand then hang them up to dry. The factory produces about 2,000 US and Israeli flags a month in its busiest periods, and more than 1.5m sq ft of flags a year.

In state-sponsored rallies and protests in Iran, demonstrators regularly burn the flags of Israel, US and Britain.

Rezaei, a quality control manager, who declined to give her first name, said: “Compared to the cowardly actions of the United States, such as Gen Suleimani’s assassination, this [burning an American flag] is a minimal thing against them. This is the least that can be done.”
Business booms at Iran factory making US, Israeli and British flags for burning

Solemani still polling at 14% in Democrat nomination for President in Iowa caucus.

3500.jpg

Democrat....er,....Iranian workers.

I've always hoped that some dipshit flag-burning protester here in the US would accidentally catch himself on fire, so I could say "In America, flag burn you..."

I was wondering where they get all of the flags they burn on TV....:04:

Forum List

Back