"It's Trump's Fault"

We, the US, is despicable. At least it was better under Obama, he used diplomacy.

Which when it worked at all disadvantaged the United States.

The US is gross due to the republicans. I wish I could pack up and move to France.

I wish you could too.

Ah, it will be the same shit there.

Go to Marseilles. You'll be right at home.

Maybe they can divert some of that $150 billion Obama gave them from their nuclear program to combat the virus.
Please document.
For you? Why?
Because you can't. Simple.
I'm not interested in convincing you of anything. You're an anti-American POS and will never acknowledge anything counter to the disinformation that has been fed to you through your left wing propaganda sources (like CNN, Fact Check, Snopes), you get the point.
Don't need to get you point. There is not one, other than an alternate Fox-Trump reality that you folks live in.

If you were not interested in convincing me of anything, you would not have responded to me. I am an American. I am not a POS. And I read more sources of info than what you think I do.

Now, post something about Iran.

Maybe they can divert some of that $150 billion Obama gave them from their nuclear program to combat the virus.

They would if they could buy supplies, from what I hear the US is sanctioning to death. They are cut off from the world,

and I hate Israel for it and the tramp admin.
Yeah, we all know you hate our allies and love our enemies.

Please document.
For you? Why?
Because you can't. Simple.
I'm not interested in convincing you of anything. You're an anti-American POS and will never acknowledge anything counter to the disinformation that has been fed to you through your left wing propaganda sources (like CNN, Fact Check, Snopes), you get the point.
Don't need to get you point. There is not one, other than an alternate Fox-Trump reality that you folks live in.

If you were not interested in convincing me of anything, you would not have responded to me. I am an American. I am not a POS. And I read more sources of info than what you think I do.

Now, post something about Iran.
You should try living in Iran and talk about them the way you talk about the United States. You would be thrown off a building or stoned to death no matter how many sources of info you read.

We, the US, is despicable. At least it was better under Obama, he used diplomacy.

The US is gross due to the republicans. I wish I could pack up and move to France. I really hate the US and the trampers and the republicans. Also Israel.

We are killers and so is Israel.

Good luck with moving to France. Have you been to Paris lately?

Taken a tour around the banlieus?

The US is gross due to the republicans. I wish I could pack up and move to France. I really hate the US and the trampers and the republicans. Also Israel.

Your Israel fetish. Creeps into everything.

I can't stand Israel, they got us in the Iraq war, and now they want us to take out Iran. You are a jew, so your bias.

Your Israel fetish. Creeps into everything.

I can't stand Israel, they got us in the Iraq war, and now they want us to take out Iran. You are a jew, so your bias.

Thanks for telling me.

By "diplomacy" you nean funding terrorists.

But oh... The new tard spin is Obama "only" gave the world's leading terror sponsor $50,000,000,000.

Good luck selling that to real Americans

Forum List

Back