"It's Trump's Fault"

Maybe they can divert some of that $150 billion Obama gave them from their nuclear program to combat the virus.

Jo

Alex kept telling ppl they are doing this to blame Trump the virus out break....... HE IS and has been set up o the mental nuts can blame him nno matter what choice he makes meaning :

If he calls to shut down our nation our economy takes a huge hit ( it is annyway and has been)

if he leaves the virus shit go and borders open he gets blamed for millions of deaths the MSM is telling their idiots. IT'S JUST A FLU!!!

this is the NWO set up to take over just watch the headlines esp. on the economy. No matter what you see Trump say.

upload_2020-3-7_10-5-39.jpeg

Oh now what could this ever mean and you know where to find it. =)

Maybe they can divert some of that $150 billion Obama gave them from their nuclear program to combat the virus.
Please document.

I think the entire deal freed up around 50 Billion......chump change.

Obama Didn't Give Iran '150 Billion in Cash'
Nope. This.

Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 - Wikipedia
Secondly, $150 billion is a high-end estimate of the total that was freed up after some sanctions were lifted. U.S. Treasury Department estimates put the number at about $50 billion in “usable liquid assets,” according to 2015 testimony from Adam Szubin, acting under secretary of treasury for terrorism and financial intelligence.

Please document.
For you? Why?
Because you can't. Simple.
I'm not interested in convincing you of anything. You're an anti-American POS and will never acknowledge anything counter to the disinformation that has been fed to you through your left wing propaganda sources (like CNN, Fact Check, Snopes), you get the point.

They would if they could buy supplies, from what I hear the US is sanctioning to death. They are cut off from the world,

and I hate Israel for it and the tramp admin.

We, the US, is despicable. At least it was better under Obama, he used diplomacy.

Which when it worked at all disadvantaged the United States.

The US is gross due to the republicans. I wish I could pack up and move to France. I really hate the US and the trampers and the republicans. Also Israel.

We are killers and so is Israel.

Forum List

Back