It's True... I was embarrassed by much of what Trump said..

..nothing to be embarrassed about

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Exactly as expected ----- embarrassed "laughter". Because you can't answer. And you can't answer because it would be .... all together now ......... embarrassing.

Why would that be ?

I am completely without a clue as to the argument you are making.

It was to another poster.

Harmonica posted that Rump was "nothing to be embarrassed about". So I gave him my quick go-to quiz, "where is the Bronx?". The reason he can't answer that is because Rump claims the Bronx is in Germany.
FOUR TIMES he said that. Never corrected it at all.

So if Harmonica (or whoever is presented the pop quiz) answers that the Bronx is indeed a "very wonderful place in Germany", he admits that he's in a Cult that denies geographical reality, which can be proven on any map. And if he answers that the Bronx is a part of New York City, then he's calling Rump a liar. Which he is, but Rumpbots don't dare admit it.

It's an easy Catch-22 for Rump Cultists. No one has ever answered it. They just run away.
YOU are so f...king DUMB!!!

Trump never said the bronx was in NY! You dummy!
President Donald Trump has said repeatedly that his father, Fred Trump, was born in Germany. While Trump's grandfather was born in Germany, Fred Trump was born in the Bronx.

NEVER Trump said "Bronx was in Germany" YOU really are DUMB!
GEEZ you evidently don't know that Queens is a borough of NY just as Bronx and for you to stupidly say Trump who
lived on Queens most of his life... Good grief you are so dumb!

Did Trump say this??
Of course he LIED...that's what Trumps do!
603cdd2fe7b7d.jpg

And so did Obama and Biden...
But where was the MSM???

The 7 Biggest Obamacare Lies
Obamacare Lie #1: "If you like your healthcare plan, you'll be able to keep your healthcare plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what."
Obamacare Lie #2: "Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase."
Obamacare Lie #3: "I will not sign a plan that adds one dime to our deficits – either now or in the future."

Obamacare Lie #4: Obamacare will "cut the cost of a typical family's premium by up to $2,500 a year."
Obamacare Lie #5: The new healthcare law will improve, not hurt, the quality of American healthcare.
Obamacare Lie #6: It's not a government takeover: "I don't believe that government can or should run healthcare."
Which is a total lie because Obama said "I happen to be a proponent of a single-payer universal health care program.
Obamacare Lie #7: The state health insurance exchanges will open on time.
View attachment 462966

View attachment 462975

Going from 2,946 to 1,277 is not a reduction of 177%.

You are right! I was wrong. Wow. Have you ever admitted you are human and make mistakes here on this forum?
Let me know Jesus!

How many times need you be told a reduction can't exceed 100%?

Rig counts in the US were higher under Obama than they have been in 44 years.

Obama is still sad that he couldn't stop that............

Has NOTHING to do with Obama, you moron. The ppb was high so everybody borrowed money for exploration and drilling.

Has NOTHING to do with Obama, you moron.

Exactly. People giving Obama credit for high rig counts are stupid.

Well listen to idiot lardass.

NO president sets gas prices, gas prices go up & down, your party starts putting negative reporting out one day after Not your choice president steps in the White house. totally silly.
sure they do when they cut the reserves. you should learn how this works before voting.

I think Trump was the most genuine president in modern history. Almost naively genuine
Exactly! He didn't pretend to be someone he was not, like Biden, Obama, Bill and Hillary Clinton, etc. He was obviously not a polished politician which was a good thing. Americans have been conditioned to crave pretty lies from Presidents and the Media. What the Left touted as "Trump lies" were exaggerations he used to promote an idea or a policy.
Trump always liked to embellish, didn't make what he said a lie.

but what he accomplished and DID I really LIKED!
Attached are some statements and policies that Obama had that :
A) Trump 100% as I did disagreed with and
B) Trump did something about it!
Neither Trump nor millions like me could understand how an environmentally oriented person like Obama would allow 1 million barrel oil tankers to replace the safe 700 barrel per mile Keystone pipeline.
The Kinder Morgan project, named for the Houston pipeline firm that is pushing it, would send 34 tankers a month through international waters of Haro Strait and the Strait of Juan de Fuca Very sensitive waters, these . . . with millions of sockeye salmon bound for the Fraser River, an endangered Orca population surviving on endangered Chinook salmon, and major populations of nesting bald eagles.
Or why Obama would want 1,400 companies to go out of business laying off 450,000 employees and stop paying $100 billion a year in Fed/state/local and property taxes on empty office buildings. Obama preferred that!
Or Obama preferred higher gas prices, skyrocketing utilities and utility companies to go bankrupt.
Trump would never advocate any of the below. Nor would I or millions of Americans.
Sadly we have Biden who advocates these and MORE ways to destroy America.
Folks the facts are hard to argue with. Gas prices are up over 20% in America since Biden banned explorations on government land.
Utility prices are skyrocketing as more wind turbines will be winterized and the subsidies for them will increase.
OH and Obama's record of part-time employees will be resumed as more rigid Obamacare enforcement like this:
If you are a small business with 49 or less employees and you want to hire another full time employee, under Obamacare the employer must now spend a minimum of $14,000/month for healthcare plans for 50 or more employees.
The employer..."hmmm $14,000/month for one more employee? I'll just hire 2 part time employees"!
Watch and see this repeated..
Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract By Investing.com

View attachment 460017

The National Labor board were Bush appointees.

Keystone XL is an export pipeline that will benefit the Canadians. Its a tax dodge that will create 2000 temporary jobs.

The US still imports 7to9millio bpd from Canada and Mexico.

Canada won't permit a pipeline from Hardisty to the Pacific because of environmental concerns.

Rig counts in the US were higher under Obama than they have been in 44 years.

Look at your sources.. They couldn't be more ignorant.
Yea well YOU did NOT provide ONE source! All your guesses. GET links please because just believing what you write is like believe what the MSM writes! BIASED! Get me sources and don't be so dumb then to criticize me for providing sources!
GEEZ how stupid ... YOU criticizing someone who is providing sources and you provided NONE!
he can't, they don't exist.

NO president sets gas prices, gas prices go up & down, your party starts putting negative reporting out one day after Not your choice president steps in the White house. totally silly.

And my point was the most DIRECT way of having an affect on gas pump prices is limiting or expanding the supply, i.e. part of that supply chain is federal land oil/gas leases that the president must approve or disapprove.
Therefore the attached sheet shows the history of oil/gas leases signed.
One year out of 8 Obama signed more than previous year. The other 7 years less than previous year.
Trump's first 3 years saw an increase and for the first time the USA....
Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957

OilFedleases011521signed.png

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Exactly as expected ----- embarrassed "laughter". Because you can't answer. And you can't answer because it would be .... all together now ......... embarrassing.

Why would that be ?

Harmonica posted that Rump was "nothing to be embarrassed about". So I gave him my quick go-to quiz, "where is the Bronx?". The reason he can't answer that is because Rump claims the Bronx is in Germany.

So if Harmonica (or whoever is presented the pop quiz) answers that the Bronx is indeed a "very wonderful place in Germany", he admits that he's in a Cult that denies geographical reality, which can be proven on any map. And if he answers that the Bronx is a part of New York City, then he's calling Rump a liar. Which he is, but Rumpbots don't dare admit it.

It's an easy Catch-22 for Rump Cultists. No one has ever answered it. They just run away.
hard to keep up with your babble shit Bronx-Germany!!!!!!????????WTF!!!!!!!!!!???stop babbling

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why would that be ?

hard to keep up with your babble shit Bronx-Germany!!!!!!????????WTF!!!!!!!!!!???stop babbling
YOU are so dumb! Trump was born and raised in one of the boroughs Queens are you aware of that?
NO you aren't because you are truly stupid.
Trump NEVER EVER EVER said his dad was born in the Bronx! NEVER!
YOU idiots conflate just as the MSM does and by extrapolation you say Trump thinks the Bronx is in Germany!
How totally stupid are you people? Trump grew up in New York! So consequently your dumb conflation of Trump says his Dad was born in Germany and the FACT his dad was conceived in Germany but born in the Bronx you idiots conflate the two to say
Trump thinks the Bronx is in Germany!
Wow that is as bad as you guys get! Totally 10j0% wrong!
Trump NEVER said "Bronx is part of Germany"! How f..king dumb are you people?
OH wait... you voted for a dementia, pedophile, who in public bows his head and kisses fingers! And you guys voted for this!
Good Doggie Joe! This is the guy you voted for?
GooddoggyJoe.png

Bidenkissingyoungboyonlips.png

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why would that be ?

That's why I keep popping that question. Nobody can answer it unless they abandon Cult Rump.

Case in point, here you are babbling incoherently once presented with the question.
"Humma humma humma". It amuses me.

Then there's the asshat just above this post who can't read posters' names. He's calling YOU dumb, and he also pluralized you to "you idiots". I guess that sort of illiteracy amuses me too, but not nearly as much as "humma humma humma". Because it's sad. :(

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why would that be ?

YOU are so dumb! Trump was born and raised in one of the boroughs Queens are you aware of that?
YOU idiots conflate just as the MSM does and by extrapolation you say Trump thinks the Bronx is in Germany!
How totally stupid are you people? Trump grew up in New York! So consequently your dumb conflation of Trump says his Dad was born in Germany and the FACT his dad was conceived in Germany but born in the Bronx you idiots conflate the two to say
OH wait... you voted for a dementia, pedophile, who in public bows his head and kisses fingers! And you guys voted for this!
View attachment 463131
View attachment 463132
"Trump NEVER EVER EVER said his dad was born in the Bronx! NEVER!"

Then why would Trump say his dad was born in Germany when he was really born in the Bronx? Bronx, Germany, isn't that just south of Frankfurt?

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why would that be ?

View attachment 463131
View attachment 463132

Then why would Trump say his dad was born in Germany when he was really born in the Bronx? Bronx, Germany, isn't that just south of Frankfurt?

It's a "very wonderful place in Germany" too. Rump hath said so. Just like he made that hurricane go to Alabama. Time to mark all our maps with the words "FAKE NEWS".

Oh and earlier Rump said his father was "Swedish". But he prolly has no clue where Sweden is either. That country was certainly perplexed when Rump told a rally "look what happened in Sweden last night" and Sweden went, "we give up, what?"

I doubt Rump knows where his own asshole is, frankly. But I bet the OP does. He's kind of got a .... thing.

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why would that be ?

View attachment 463131
View attachment 463132

It's a "very wonderful place in Germany" too. Rump hath said so. Just like he made that hurricane go to Alabama. Time to mark all our maps with the words "FAKE NEWS".

Oh and earlier Rump said his father was "Swedish". But he prolly has no clue where Sweden is either. That country was certainly perplexed when Rump told a rally "look what happened in Sweden last night" and Sweden went, "we give up, what?"

I doubt Rump knows where his own asshole is, frankly. But I bet the OP does. He's kind of got a .... thing.
He also said his father was born in New Jersey. The Bronx, NJ.

:abgg2q.jpg:

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why would that be ?

View attachment 463131
View attachment 463132

Did he? How'd I miss that one?

Well then we could also conclude that therefore New Jersey is a wonderful place in Germany.
I've been to New Jersey, many many times. Never had to show a passport. But now I understand why they charge money to cross the bridge. Across the Atlantic in five minutes? That's a deal.

If you were embarrassed by Trump's words at times its due to the fact that you have been conditioned to accept the theatrical image of a President...Bush Clinton and Obama played it well....they could act but they all were ineffective in making life better for the average American...Trump the unskilled politician spoke from the hip at times just like we all do...which means he is one of us....not one of them.....and he made lives better all over the nation....for us...but not them....and that's why he was demonized by them....
And you libs fell for it hook line and sinker.....

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why would that be ?

View attachment 463131
View attachment 463132

Well then we could also conclude that therefore New Jersey is a wonderful place in Germany.
I've been to New Jersey, many many times. Never had to show a passport. But now I understand why they charge money to cross the bridge. Across the Atlantic in five minutes? That's a deal.

His story is classic Horatio Alger. Fred Trump was born in New Jersey in 1905. His father, who came here from Sweden as a child, owned a moderately successful restaurant, but he was also a hard liver and a hard drinker, and he died when my father was eleven years old.

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why would that be ?

View attachment 463131
View attachment 463132

His story is classic Horatio Alger. Fred Trump was born in New Jersey in 1905. His father, who came here from Sweden as a child, owned a moderately successful restaurant, but he was also a hard liver and a hard drinker, and he died when my father was eleven years old.

Interesting.
He doesn't seem to have mentioned that Fred's father died of "Spanish" Flu and it had nothing to do with drinking. Also doesn't seem to have mentioned his running whorehouses. Or draft-dodging to come here in the first place, when he was a teenager, not a child...

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why would that be ?

President Donald Trump has said repeatedly that his father, Fred Trump, was born in Germany. While Trump's grandfather was born in Germany, Fred Trump was born in the Bronx.

GEEZ you evidently don't know that Queens is a borough of NY just as Bronx and for you to stupidly say Trump who

Did Trump say this??
603cdd2fe7b7d.jpg

Who cares ?

That isn't what this is about.

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why would that be ?

Did Trump say this??
603cdd2fe7b7d.jpg

Who cares ?

Trump and millions of us think election in 7 swing states were fraudulent. Therefore in Trump and our minds he didn't lose to Biden but was cheated. I'm not going to waste time showing idiots like you how these were fraud votes.

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why would that be ?

Did Trump say this??
603cdd2fe7b7d.jpg

Who cares ?

Trump and millions of us think election in 7 swing states were fraudulent. Therefore in Trump and our minds he didn't lose to Biden but was cheated. I'm not going to waste time showing idiots like you how these were fraud votes.

Only way trump can make MONEY, MONEY

603e453a70c0d.jpg

Forum List

Back