It's True... I was embarrassed by much of what Trump said..

..nothing to be embarrassed about
1) He told you to inject bleach into your body
2) He said that COVID would disappear like a miracle
3) He said that California forests, if you drop a cigarette the entire forest explodes in a fiery crash because they're so dry
4) He said that Governors have to be nice to him during COVID if they want him to help them
5) When asked about Russian bounties on killing US soldiers he did not respond or say anything.
6) When he lost the election, he said he won and that dead people rose from the grave and voted
7) He said he would have to be dragged out of the White House on January 20th

Just off the top of my head, in the last 6 months of time, there's a lot you have to be embarrassed about. Now, whether you have the human emotion of shame, I don't know.

But you have a lot to be embarrassed about
bro.

Wow! You came up with 7 lies from the MSM so quickly

Biden/Obama/etc said much more idiotic crap:
..there's NO problem of white supremacy

you don't believe any of that, so w/e. not worth responding to you on it.
here you go:
And here you go. Nobody showed up or cared about Trump lmao.

3108.jpg
that's why he WON the election--because no one cared!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH--you fked up there!!!!!--unwittingly
lost the popular vote. in other words, none of the people cared. just the electoral college

You know, I hate this. Trump did note LOSE the popular vote, this country does NOT HAVE a popular vote. Or more realistically, what this country has is 50 separate popular votes that are then tallied together to determine who becomes president. That's the way this process was intended to work and that's the way the process HAS always worked. That you disagree with that process is meaningless, as is everything else you've posted on this thread.

51, not 50 You forgot DC!

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Exactly as expected ----- embarrassed "laughter". Because you can't answer. And you can't answer because it would be .... all together now ......... embarrassing.

Why would that be ?

I am completely without a clue as to the argument you are making.

It was to another poster.

Harmonica posted that Rump was "nothing to be embarrassed about". So I gave him my quick go-to quiz, "where is the Bronx?". The reason he can't answer that is because Rump claims the Bronx is in Germany.
FOUR TIMES he said that. Never corrected it at all.

So if Harmonica (or whoever is presented the pop quiz) answers that the Bronx is indeed a "very wonderful place in Germany", he admits that he's in a Cult that denies geographical reality, which can be proven on any map. And if he answers that the Bronx is a part of New York City, then he's calling Rump a liar. Which he is, but Rumpbots don't dare admit it.

It's an easy Catch-22 for Rump Cultists. No one has ever answered it. They just run away.
YOU are so f...king DUMB!!!

Trump never said the bronx was in NY! You dummy!
President Donald Trump has said repeatedly that his father, Fred Trump, was born in Germany. While Trump's grandfather was born in Germany, Fred Trump was born in the Bronx.

NEVER Trump said "Bronx was in Germany" YOU really are DUMB!
GEEZ you evidently don't know that Queens is a borough of NY just as Bronx and for you to stupidly say Trump who
lived on Queens most of his life... Good grief you are so dumb!

Well if Trump's father was born in the Bronx but Trump said he was born in Germany, wouldn't that mean the Bronx is in Germany according to Trump?

NO president sets gas prices, gas prices go up & down, your party starts putting negative reporting out one day after Not your choice president steps in the White house. totally silly.

Additional information. Gas prices rose while Ford & Carter where in the White house. fell under Reagan, rose under HW Bush, fell under Clinton. many reasons why prices rise & fall. Never because ANY PRESIDENT just walked in the door.

NO president sets gas prices, gas prices go up & down, your party starts putting negative reporting out one day after Not your choice president steps in the White house. totally silly.

No kidding, someone said the president sets gas prices? Meanwhile they sure enact policies that affect gas prices, just take a look at how Biden affected gas prices.

but what he accomplished and DID I really LIKED!
Attached are some statements and policies that Obama had that :
A) Trump 100% as I did disagreed with and
B) Trump did something about it!
Neither Trump nor millions like me could understand how an environmentally oriented person like Obama would allow 1 million barrel oil tankers to replace the safe 700 barrel per mile Keystone pipeline.
The Kinder Morgan project, named for the Houston pipeline firm that is pushing it, would send 34 tankers a month through international waters of Haro Strait and the Strait of Juan de Fuca Very sensitive waters, these . . . with millions of sockeye salmon bound for the Fraser River, an endangered Orca population surviving on endangered Chinook salmon, and major populations of nesting bald eagles.
Or why Obama would want 1,400 companies to go out of business laying off 450,000 employees and stop paying $100 billion a year in Fed/state/local and property taxes on empty office buildings. Obama preferred that!
Or Obama preferred higher gas prices, skyrocketing utilities and utility companies to go bankrupt.
Trump would never advocate any of the below. Nor would I or millions of Americans.
Sadly we have Biden who advocates these and MORE ways to destroy America.
Folks the facts are hard to argue with. Gas prices are up over 20% in America since Biden banned explorations on government land.
Utility prices are skyrocketing as more wind turbines will be winterized and the subsidies for them will increase.
OH and Obama's record of part-time employees will be resumed as more rigid Obamacare enforcement like this:
If you are a small business with 49 or less employees and you want to hire another full time employee, under Obamacare the employer must now spend a minimum of $14,000/month for healthcare plans for 50 or more employees.
The employer..."hmmm $14,000/month for one more employee? I'll just hire 2 part time employees"!
Watch and see this repeated..
Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract By Investing.com

View attachment 460017

LOL. Biden makes Trump sound like Socrates.

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Exactly as expected ----- embarrassed "laughter". Because you can't answer. And you can't answer because it would be .... all together now ......... embarrassing.

Why would that be ?

Harmonica posted that Rump was "nothing to be embarrassed about". So I gave him my quick go-to quiz, "where is the Bronx?". The reason he can't answer that is because Rump claims the Bronx is in Germany.

So if Harmonica (or whoever is presented the pop quiz) answers that the Bronx is indeed a "very wonderful place in Germany", he admits that he's in a Cult that denies geographical reality, which can be proven on any map. And if he answers that the Bronx is a part of New York City, then he's calling Rump a liar. Which he is, but Rumpbots don't dare admit it.

It's an easy Catch-22 for Rump Cultists. No one has ever answered it. They just run away.

President Donald Trump has said repeatedly that his father, Fred Trump, was born in Germany. While Trump's grandfather was born in Germany, Fred Trump was born in the Bronx.

GEEZ you evidently don't know that Queens is a borough of NY just as Bronx and for you to stupidly say Trump who

Here's an asshat who claims I'm wrong and then proceeds to prove me right.

GIVEN:
a. Fred Trump was born in the Bronx, a matter of public record;
and GIVEN:
b. Rump claimed --- FOUR TIMES --- that his father was born in Germany;
c. THEREFORE Rump believes the Bronx is in Germany.

No kidding, someone said the president sets gas prices? Meanwhile they sure enact policies that affect gas prices, just take a look at how Biden affected gas prices.

Bullshit when first plopped, still bullshit now, and check back next week when said ploppage will STILL be bullshit.

Once AGAIN for the intellectually empty-pocketed.... gas prices are the result of oil trading prices, which are set by the machinations of the international market in that fungible commodity. The ONLY direct effect the federal government has on that is the federal excise tax. Which has not budged in 28 years.

Bullshit when first plopped, still bullshit now, and check back next week when said ploppage will STILL be bullshit.

Once AGAIN for the intellectually empty-pocketed.... gas prices are the result of oil trading prices, which are set by the machinations of the international market in that fungible commodity. The ONLY direct effect the federal government has on that is the federal excise tax. Which has not budged in 28 years.

Yep, and when there's less oil, prices go up, just as Biden has done...dumbass.

Yep, and when there's less oil, prices go up, just as Biden has done...dumbass.

Unless Biden's got umpteen billion dollars and an oil company, he ain't got jack to do with what happens on the world market, Gomer.

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why would that be ?

Did Trump say this??
Of course he LIED...that's what Trumps do!
603cdd2fe7b7d.jpg

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why would that be ?

Did Trump say this??
603cdd2fe7b7d.jpg

And so did Obama and Biden...
But where was the MSM???

The 7 Biggest Obamacare Lies
Obamacare Lie #1: "If you like your healthcare plan, you'll be able to keep your healthcare plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what."
Obamacare Lie #2: "Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase."
Obamacare Lie #3: "I will not sign a plan that adds one dime to our deficits – either now or in the future."

Obamacare Lie #4: Obamacare will "cut the cost of a typical family's premium by up to $2,500 a year."
Obamacare Lie #5: The new healthcare law will improve, not hurt, the quality of American healthcare.
Obamacare Lie #6: It's not a government takeover: "I don't believe that government can or should run healthcare."
Which is a total lie because Obama said "I happen to be a proponent of a single-payer universal health care program.
Obamacare Lie #7: The state health insurance exchanges will open on time.
ObamaAntiBusiness.png

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why would that be ?

Did Trump say this??
603cdd2fe7b7d.jpg

But where was the MSM???

Obamacare Lie #1: "If you like your healthcare plan, you'll be able to keep your healthcare plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what."
Obamacare Lie #2: "Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase."
Obamacare Lie #3: "I will not sign a plan that adds one dime to our deficits – either now or in the future."

Obamacare Lie #4: Obamacare will "cut the cost of a typical family's premium by up to $2,500 a year."
Obamacare Lie #5: The new healthcare law will improve, not hurt, the quality of American healthcare.
Obamacare Lie #6: It's not a government takeover: "I don't believe that government can or should run healthcare."
Which is a total lie because Obama said "I happen to be a proponent of a single-payer universal health care program.
View attachment 462966

Find 30,000+ more Obama lies just to catch up to Trump.

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why would that be ?

Did Trump say this??
603cdd2fe7b7d.jpg

But where was the MSM???

View attachment 462966

1614608426391.png

Going from 2,946 to 1,277 is not a reduction of 177%.

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why would that be ?

Did Trump say this??
603cdd2fe7b7d.jpg

But where was the MSM???

View attachment 462966

View attachment 462975

Going from 2,946 to 1,277 is not a reduction of 177%.

You are right! I was wrong. Wow. Have you ever admitted you are human and make mistakes here on this forum?
Let me know Jesus!

Forum List

Back