It's True... I was embarrassed by much of what Trump said..

I was embarrassed for my country when the Democrats stole the 2020 Presidential election by the scam of unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

I am embarrassed for my country for all those same things... Then Dale Smith showed up and now I'm flat out ashamed for my country.
dale is a friend of mine A bit off the wall but smart Known him here and another board for 20 years

I was embarrassed for my country when the Democrats stole the 2020 Presidential election by the scam of unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

I am embarrassed for my country for all those same things... Then Dale Smith showed up and now I'm flat out ashamed for my country.
dale is a friend of mine A bit off the wall but smart Known him here and another board for 20 years

And you admit it? Aren't you embarrassed?

By the way, did you vote?

Biden/Obama/etc said much more idiotic crap:
..there's NO problem of white supremacy

you don't believe any of that, so w/e. not worth responding to you on it.
here you go:
And here you go. Nobody showed up or cared about Trump lmao.

3108.jpg
Trump's inauguration 2017
View attachment 460027
Ha ha. Nice angle.
View attachment 460259

Dumb pics are dumb btw, and just another in a long line of reasons why Trump was an idiot. His inauguration crowd size mattered to him. Who TF cares? I'd rather be right, and have zero followers, than be a Democrat...

Oops sorry, I meant 'than to be wrong and have hundreds of thousands.' I guess in my mind I mistook 'hundreds of thousands of people being wrong' for 'Democrats.' Common mistake.
America is already a better place.

Hate this
: What leadership don't looks like
January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.” (CNBC)
February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.” (Fox News)
March 6: “I like the numbers being where they are.” (Washington Post)
- It will be gone by April.
March 10: “It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.” (Twitter)
- Hot weather will kill it
- It’s just a flu.
March 13: “I don’t take responsibility at all"
- based on his “hunch,” the death rate is very low.
- Only 15 people have it here
- Numbers of people with it, going down to zero.
- Closing borders stopped it
- It might just go away
- It’s the new Democratic hoax
- No one will die from it
- It’s just another influenza
- The tests are beautiful
- “Anyone who wants a test can get one”
- A vaccine will be available soon
- major insurance companies will cover treatment for Covid-19 “free of charge”
- The US was “most prepared country in the world”
- The governor of Washington is a snake
- I Know So Much About the Coronavirus because I have a natural ability
- We have tests for everyone
- It's going to disappear. One day it's like a miracle, it will disappear
-“It is what it is”
-Not my fault
- We have tremendous control of the virus
- I give myself a “10” in dealing with the virus
- the buck does NOT stop with him.
- he also said that ordering protective gear and ventilators is not the federal governments job that states are on their own.
- Trump is using public airwaves to promote dangerous and unproven coronavirus 'cures
-"inject themselves with bleach cure."'
Mar. 24: U.S. President Donald Trump said state governors must "treat me well" in order to obtain masks and ventilators from federal reserves.
https://youtu.be/svrxYLvJYto
Republicans are the worlds biggest suckers
What lies? That is leadership
LOL Leadership republican style is not leadership It's bullshit repeated 10 times so idiots will believe the lies

You believe him ?

Hate this
January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.” (CNBC)
- It’s just a flu.
- It might just go away
-“It is what it is”
-Not my fault
- he also said that ordering protective gear and ventilators is not the federal governments job that states are on their own.
- Trump is using public airwaves to promote dangerous and unproven coronavirus 'cures
Mar. 24: U.S. President Donald Trump said state governors must "treat me well" in order to obtain masks and ventilators from federal reserves.
LOL Leadership republican style is not leadership It's bullshit repeated 10 times so idiots will believe the lies
I disagree! What now? What happens now?
Guess we'll have to wait and see how republicans treat a REAL president Trump was a cancer on America

Can you please stop repeating what you hear from your masters....for just one day.

Can you please explain how Trump was a cancer on America ?

Time for the bullring ?

..nothing to be embarrassed about

I would disagree.

I voted for him...twice. And I wish he were president.

And he would be, if he did not behave so poorly.

If he didn't behave so poorly? Really? Because if he'd been nicer the left wouldn't have stolen the election? Or are you suggesting that he stole the election from himself and gave it to Biden?

The Democrats realized that they lost in 2016 only for one reason - they were too confident and failed to adequately campaign in states like Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, etc. In reality, Trump didn't win but Hillary and the Democrats lost. They decided in 2016 that they would not lose in 2020 and began putting the pieces of voter fraud in place in preparation for 2020. There was nothing at all that Trump could have done differently that would have changed the outcome of the 2020 election.

To blame Trump for the actions of the left puts you in the same dishonest category as Romney and Liz Cheney.

Yes, really. I am not adamant about the point, just confident that some did not vote for him because of his petulance and arrogance.

As to stolen elections, I have no opinion. I don't know all the facts (and I am not sure anyone does) so I am more prone to not think about it.

I don't "blame" Trump. I am simply pointing out that much of the good that he did was offset by those on the left (with the help of the media) by those actions they were able to highlite.

Biden/Obama/etc said much more idiotic crap:
..there's NO problem of white supremacy

you don't believe any of that, so w/e. not worth responding to you on it.
here you go:
And here you go. Nobody showed up or cared about Trump lmao.

3108.jpg
that's why he WON the election--because no one cared!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH--you fked up there!!!!!--unwittingly
lost the popular vote. in other words, none of the people cared. just the electoral college

You know, I hate this. Trump did note LOSE the popular vote, this country does NOT HAVE a popular vote. Or more realistically, what this country has is 50 separate popular votes that are then tallied together to determine who becomes president. That's the way this process was intended to work and that's the way the process HAS always worked. That you disagree with that process is meaningless, as is everything else you've posted on this thread.

Balderdash. Of course there is a popular vote. It's counted right down to the single unit.

And by that measure Rump lost his two elections by a combined seventeen million. Which is to say, seventeen million (rounded off) voters, given the choice of Rump or somebody else, voted for somebody else.

INCLUDING, it should be noted, the 2016 votes of the states of Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, the "Terrible Three" of the perfect storm. Along with several others including Florida, AridZona and even frickin' UTAH.

There are records of these things.
There's no such thing as a popular vote for president. States vote for electors. Electors elect the president. In California, 5 million more voted for the Democrat electors than voted for the Republican electors. The DNC doesn't get to take those 5 million extra votes in California and add them to, for instance, Oklahoma or other states and change the electoral votes in those states. It just doesn't work that way. There literally is no such thing as a national popular vote for President and all the manipulations of state vote differences to come up with magic numbers to overturn the honest election results can change them.

There still IS a popular vote REGARDLESS what we do or don't do with it. IT EXISTS.

For that matter there's also a male vote, a female vote, a black vote, a white vote, a youth vote, an older vote, any way you want it sliced.

Does it determine who wins the Presidency? It does not. Does it tell us how many Americans voted for which candidate? It does.

That's ridiculous. There's no national vote. If there is, what national government organization counts it? Which organization collects the votes? Establishes voting districts and locations? Prints popular vote ballots. Don't be stupid.

UNREAL.

What the fuck is this then??

What the fuck is in this link??

:banghead:
Still doesn't mean shit. I don't want five states dictating the national agenda, got it yet, dummy?

I don't give a flying squirrel's asshole fuck what you "want", Jimbob. I'm pointing out that IT FUCKING EXISTS.
Now go ye forth and learn how to read.
I know what Liberals want. They want permanent one party control over the entire fucking country!

Ah the Rhetorical Fascisti are here to tell us what we think. Be still my fart.
Nope. Just the plain unvarnished truth. You want no competition to your sick diseased ideology, Communist.

Ah the Rhetorical Fascisti, here to tell other people what we think, confirms that that's exactly what he's doing.
Thanks, that saves me work.

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Exactly as expected ----- embarrassed "laughter". Because you can't answer. And you can't answer because it would be .... all together now ......... embarrassing.

Why would that be ?

I am completely without a clue as to the argument you are making.

It was to another poster.

Harmonica posted that Rump was "nothing to be embarrassed about". So I gave him my quick go-to quiz, "where is the Bronx?". The reason he can't answer that is because Rump claims the Bronx is in Germany.
FOUR TIMES he said that. Never corrected it at all.

So if Harmonica (or whoever is presented the pop quiz) answers that the Bronx is indeed a "very wonderful place in Germany", he admits that he's in a Cult that denies geographical reality, which can be proven on any map. And if he answers that the Bronx is a part of New York City, then he's calling Rump a liar. Which he is, but Rumpbots don't dare admit it.

It's an easy Catch-22 for Rump Cultists. No one has ever answered it. They just run away.

I would disagree.

I voted for him...twice. And I wish he were president.

And he would be, if he did not behave so poorly.

If he didn't behave so poorly? Really? Because if he'd been nicer the left wouldn't have stolen the election? Or are you suggesting that he stole the election from himself and gave it to Biden?

The Democrats realized that they lost in 2016 only for one reason - they were too confident and failed to adequately campaign in states like Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, etc. In reality, Trump didn't win but Hillary and the Democrats lost. They decided in 2016 that they would not lose in 2020 and began putting the pieces of voter fraud in place in preparation for 2020. There was nothing at all that Trump could have done differently that would have changed the outcome of the 2020 election.

To blame Trump for the actions of the left puts you in the same dishonest category as Romney and Liz Cheney.

Yes, really. I am not adamant about the point, just confident that some did not vote for him because of his petulance and arrogance.

As to stolen elections, I have no opinion. I don't know all the facts (and I am not sure anyone does) so I am more prone to not think about it.

I don't "blame" Trump. I am simply pointing out that much of the good that he did was offset by those on the left (with the help of the media) by those actions they were able to highlite.

You and Mitt Romney. No opinions; no guts. The possibility exists that the election and the presidency was stolen and cowards like you choose not to think about it? The left-most among us, those who openly hate Trump the most, have more honor, character, and backbone than do you.

You're a spineless coward.

No response so I guess you're in the same boat as your buddy, Dale, that you're defending: not a voter and part of the reason the United States is witnessing the end of its constitutional era.

I was always proud I voted for President Trump and proud to have voted on the right side of history. Low gas prices, booming economy, record low unemployment, record stock market, Conservative SCOTUS, border control, better wages/bonuses, America first policy and of course fast tracking a vaccine to the pandemic will always define his Presidency by honest historians.

Hate this
- It’s just a flu.
- It might just go away
-“It is what it is”
-Not my fault
Guess we'll have to wait and see how republicans treat a REAL president Trump was a cancer on America

Can you please stop repeating what you hear from your masters....for just one day.

Time for the bullring ?
1/6

No response so I guess you're in the same boat as your buddy, Dale, that you're defending: not a voter and part of the reason the United States is witnessing the end of its constitutional era.
Sure I vote Dem ticket all the way Dale and I have had our ups and downs but under all the political BS he's a good person Gotta take people with a grain of salt sometimes

Hate this
- It’s just a flu.
- It might just go away
-“It is what it is”
-Not my fault

Time for the bullring ?
1/6

Sorry....does not work.

You can approach it philisophically or legalistically....either way, you lose.

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Exactly as expected ----- embarrassed "laughter". Because you can't answer. And you can't answer because it would be .... all together now ......... embarrassing.

Why would that be ?

I am completely without a clue as to the argument you are making.

It was to another poster.

Harmonica posted that Rump was "nothing to be embarrassed about". So I gave him my quick go-to quiz, "where is the Bronx?". The reason he can't answer that is because Rump claims the Bronx is in Germany.
FOUR TIMES he said that. Never corrected it at all.

So if Harmonica (or whoever is presented the pop quiz) answers that the Bronx is indeed a "very wonderful place in Germany", he admits that he's in a Cult that denies geographical reality, which can be proven on any map. And if he answers that the Bronx is a part of New York City, then he's calling Rump a liar. Which he is, but Rumpbots don't dare admit it.

It's an easy Catch-22 for Rump Cultists. No one has ever answered it. They just run away.
YOU are so f...king DUMB!!!

Trump never said the bronx was in NY! You dummy!
President Donald Trump has said repeatedly that his father, Fred Trump, was born in Germany. While Trump's grandfather was born in Germany, Fred Trump was born in the Bronx.

NEVER Trump said "Bronx was in Germany" YOU really are DUMB!
GEEZ you evidently don't know that Queens is a borough of NY just as Bronx and for you to stupidly say Trump who
lived on Queens most of his life... Good grief you are so dumb!

I was always proud I voted for President Trump and proud to have voted on the right side of history. Low gas prices, booming economy, record low unemployment, record stock market, Conservative SCOTUS, border control, better wages/bonuses, America first policy and of course fast tracking a vaccine to the pandemic will always define his Presidency by honest historians.
Exactly, these globalists and their punishments for middle class is sickening, the scotus fked up constitutionally.

traitors to our constitution

Surely the Canadians are smart enough to build their own pipeline in their own country and build their own refineries for the sludge they want to pipe to Texass.

Refineries work better in warmer weather. Where do you get the power to run the refinery? Also, it is a lot closer to shipping than across Canada in either direction.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back