It's True... I was embarrassed by much of what Trump said..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
but what he accomplished and DID I really LIKED!
Attached are some statements and policies that Obama had that :
A) Trump 100% as I did disagreed with and
B) Trump did something about it!
Neither Trump nor millions like me could understand how an environmentally oriented person like Obama would allow 1 million barrel oil tankers to replace the safe 700 barrel per mile Keystone pipeline.
The Kinder Morgan project, named for the Houston pipeline firm that is pushing it, would send 34 tankers a month through international waters of Haro Strait and the Strait of Juan de Fuca Very sensitive waters, these . . . with millions of sockeye salmon bound for the Fraser River, an endangered Orca population surviving on endangered Chinook salmon, and major populations of nesting bald eagles.
Or why Obama would want 1,400 companies to go out of business laying off 450,000 employees and stop paying $100 billion a year in Fed/state/local and property taxes on empty office buildings. Obama preferred that!
Or Obama preferred higher gas prices, skyrocketing utilities and utility companies to go bankrupt.
Trump would never advocate any of the below. Nor would I or millions of Americans.
Sadly we have Biden who advocates these and MORE ways to destroy America.
Folks the facts are hard to argue with. Gas prices are up over 20% in America since Biden banned explorations on government land.
Utility prices are skyrocketing as more wind turbines will be winterized and the subsidies for them will increase.
OH and Obama's record of part-time employees will be resumed as more rigid Obamacare enforcement like this:
If you are a small business with 49 or less employees and you want to hire another full time employee, under Obamacare the employer must now spend a minimum of $14,000/month for healthcare plans for 50 or more employees.
The employer..."hmmm $14,000/month for one more employee? I'll just hire 2 part time employees"!
Watch and see this repeated..
Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract By Investing.com

ObamaAntiBusiness.png

..nothing to be embarrassed about
What many people, even conservatives, perceived as embarrassing, I saw as uniquely Trump. He had his own quirkiness and charm, if you were perceptive enough to see below the surface, and yet it was very transparent.
exactly--he was not trying to fool anyone with pandering/etc ....like Biden/etc does

Surely the Canadians are smart enough to build their own pipeline in their own country and build their own refineries for the sludge they want to pipe to Texass.
Author of the article: Reid Southwick • Calgary Herald
Publishing date: Jun 28, 2017 • June 28, 2017
Refinery cost soars to $9.3 billion, prompting call for auditor general review
An oil refinery under construction in northern Alberta — already dubbed a multi-billion-dollar boondoggle by a former Tory minister — is now even more expensive, triggering calls for an investigation by the province’s auditor general.
A recent report by investment bank AltaCorp Capital estimates the Sturgeon plant near Edmonton, Canada’s first refinery in decades, will cost roughly $9.3 billion, up from the previous estimate of $8.5 billion.
At full capacity, North West Refining’s Sturgeon plant would process 78,000 barrels of diluted bitumen into low-sulphur diesel fuel. With an estimated $9.3-billion price tag, the facility will cost $119,200 per barrel.

But again.. Moonglow is so smart about EVERYTHING so I"m sure she knew this!

What many people, even conservatives, perceived as embarrassing, I saw as uniquely Trump. He had his own quirkiness and charm, if you were perceptive enough to see below the surface, and yet it was very transparent.
exactly--he was not trying to fool anyone with pandering/etc ....like Biden/etc does
I think Trump was the most genuine president in modern history. Almost naively genuine.

but what he accomplished and DID I really LIKED!
Attached are some statements and policies that Obama had that :
A) Trump 100% as I did disagreed with and
B) Trump did something about it!
Neither Trump nor millions like me could understand how an environmentally oriented person like Obama would allow 1 million barrel oil tankers to replace the safe 700 barrel per mile Keystone pipeline.
The Kinder Morgan project, named for the Houston pipeline firm that is pushing it, would send 34 tankers a month through international waters of Haro Strait and the Strait of Juan de Fuca Very sensitive waters, these . . . with millions of sockeye salmon bound for the Fraser River, an endangered Orca population surviving on endangered Chinook salmon, and major populations of nesting bald eagles.
Or why Obama would want 1,400 companies to go out of business laying off 450,000 employees and stop paying $100 billion a year in Fed/state/local and property taxes on empty office buildings. Obama preferred that!
Or Obama preferred higher gas prices, skyrocketing utilities and utility companies to go bankrupt.
Trump would never advocate any of the below. Nor would I or millions of Americans.
Sadly we have Biden who advocates these and MORE ways to destroy America.
Folks the facts are hard to argue with. Gas prices are up over 20% in America since Biden banned explorations on government land.
Utility prices are skyrocketing as more wind turbines will be winterized and the subsidies for them will increase.
OH and Obama's record of part-time employees will be resumed as more rigid Obamacare enforcement like this:
If you are a small business with 49 or less employees and you want to hire another full time employee, under Obamacare the employer must now spend a minimum of $14,000/month for healthcare plans for 50 or more employees.
The employer..."hmmm $14,000/month for one more employee? I'll just hire 2 part time employees"!
Watch and see this repeated..
Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract By Investing.com

View attachment 460017

The National Labor board were Bush appointees.

Keystone XL is an export pipeline that will benefit the Canadians. Its a tax dodge that will create 2000 temporary jobs.

The US still imports 7to9millio bpd from Canada and Mexico.

Canada won't permit a pipeline from Hardisty to the Pacific because of environmental concerns.

Rig counts in the US were higher under Obama than they have been in 44 years.

Look at your sources.. They couldn't be more ignorant.

Surely the Canadians are smart enough to build their own pipeline in their own country and build their own refineries for the sludge they want to pipe to Texass.
thats just a sad response,,
Ah, so according to you Canadians don't build pipelines in their country nor do they distill any sludge into asphalt? Guess what, they do...

1) He told you to inject bleach into your body
2) He said that COVID would disappear like a miracle
3) He said that California forests, if you drop a cigarette the entire forest explodes in a fiery crash because they're so dry
4) He said that Governors have to be nice to him during COVID if they want him to help them
5) When asked about Russian bounties on killing US soldiers he did not respond or say anything.
6) When he lost the election, he said he won and that dead people rose from the grave and voted
7) He said he would have to be dragged out of the White House on January 20th

Just off the top of my head, in the last 6 months of time, there's a lot you have to be embarrassed about. Now, whether you have the human emotion of shame, I don't know.

But you have a lot to be embarrassed about
bro.

1) He told you to inject bleach into your body
2) He said that COVID would disappear like a miracle
3) He said that California forests, if you drop a cigarette the entire forest explodes in a fiery crash because they're so dry
4) He said that Governors have to be nice to him during COVID if they want him to help them
5) When asked about Russian bounties on killing US soldiers he did not respond or say anything.
6) When he lost the election, he said he won and that dead people rose from the grave and voted
7) He said he would have to be dragged out of the White House on January 20th

Just off the top of my head, in the last 6 months of time, there's a lot you have to be embarresed about. Now, whether you have the human emotion of shame, I don't know.

But you have a lot to be embarrassed about bro.
hahahhahahahahahh
1. all bullshit
2. taken out of context
3. TDS will never be cured

I think Trump was the most genuine president in modern history. Almost naively genuine
Exactly! He didn't pretend to be someone he was not, like Biden, Obama, Bill and Hillary Clinton, etc. He was obviously not a polished politician which was a good thing. Americans have been conditioned to crave pretty lies from Presidents and the Media. What the Left touted as "Trump lies" were exaggerations he used to promote an idea or a policy.

That was in the last 6 months alone. I could think of a lot more, like him saying his inaguration crowd was bigger than Obama's on his 1st day in office lmao.

EDIT: The lies started within 60 seconds of his inaguration. It was hilarious.

Forum List

Back