It's Time for Racists and Sellouts to Fall Back

Racists talk about Herschel Walker and some other sellouts. But unlike Walker and Burgess Owens, this is a NFL Hall of Famer. It's time to listen to blacks like him and not no good, sorry ass, low esteem, self hating blacks suffering from internalized racism.

We don't watch football anymore and we don't pay any attention to narrow minded flag kneeling cat shit.

You and 4 others. The reason they knee is because of what police did to James Blake.

The rest of the story...............

Seems as though Ol' Jake did have a weapon after all. An Arkansas Toothpick.

Racists talk about Herschel Walker and some other sellouts. But unlike Walker and Burgess Owens, this is a NFL Hall of Famer. It's time to listen to blacks like him and not no good, sorry ass, low esteem, self hating blacks suffering from internalized racism.

Hi. Do YOU admire America's large emotionally troubled, FEMALE dominated, Child Neglecting, NO SNITCHING, SEGREGATION-minded Intra-Racial Discrimination & HATE practicing ProBlack/BLM community?
1)
2)

shannon-sharpe-activist-ben-carson-vilify(2).jpg

Last edited:

We don't watch football anymore and we don't pay any attention to narrow minded flag kneeling cat shit.

You and 4 others. The reason they knee is because of what police did to James Blake.

In his hand........

1598500394855.png

Apparently Shannon Sharpe is an emotionally troubled, HATEful citizen wishing to deny fellow citizens freedom of speech and thought.
shannon-sharpe-activist-ben-carson-vilify(2).jpg
EM1GmXDXsAIpzHY.jpeg

Sadly, it appears Shannon Sharpe fully supports America's Female-dominated, CHILD NEGLECTING, NO SNITCHING, Segregation-minded, Intra-Racial Discrimination & HATE practicing "ProBlack" community that is the core of the matriarchal focused Black Lives Matter movement!.

ProBlack Modus Operandi:

☮️

In his hand........

View attachment 380444

Who are the apparent emotionally troubled women, raising and nurturing perfectly healthy newborns maturing into apparent emotionally damaged, hateful teen and adult citizens lacking empathy and respect for police, as well as their peaceful neighbors?

thuglife-public-service-announcement.jpg
ENigAsdW4AAzECI.jpeg

1)
2)

Hello. Free thinking Donald Trump admirer Hotep Jesus spks about the pain he experiences when being HATEfully denigrated as a C°°N, admiring ppl w/an 'honest ear" & his fondness for smooth talking Pres. Obama despite not agreeing "WITH ANY OF HIS POLICIES."

ES7cEb8XYAQPS2B.jpeg
michelle-obama-oprah-winfrey-ben-carson-vilify.png

☮️♥️

"#Walkaway: Dear White Progressives"

Greetings. Witness a conservative American citizen of African descent verbally spank white progressive Americans, and share her belief that "WHITE GUILT" is a mental disease.
#PreventHATE
#WhiteGuilt
☮️♥️

This police state has totally gotten out of hand. The cops can run your tags just for the hell of it. It's called "fishing". They can pull up your tag information and your name and it will pull up any transgression you may have been accused of twenty years ago. They can pull you over for the most pathetic excuse just to hassle you. They can claim that they smell weed in your car and have you detained until a drug sniffing dog is brought to the scene. That dog can be directed to give a false detection by the one pulling the leash leading to going through your vehicle and they have carte blanche to plant drugs. Cops have been busted for doing as much especially to those that vigorously attempt to defend their 4th amendment rights. You re not safe in any shape, fashion or form when you get pulled over. These corporate employees have a financial incentive to bust anyone with what they deem as "illegal narcotics" and if they can profit from planting some evidence to make their paycheck bigger while ruining the lives of those that don't have the means to defend themselves in a crooked court system? Tough shit......

BTW, there is social media score that will eventually be implemented where cops will know right away if the person that they have pulled over is an "anti-police state" advocate and will be told to proceed with caution.

I don’t care what color you are, I don’t care at all, but when you totally ignore the Officers and they have their guns pulled and pointing at you, you’re a special kind of dumb, I don’t mean just dumb. I mean a very special kind of stupid

This police state has totally gotten out of hand. The cops can run your tags just for the hell of it. It's called "fishing".

When I was a Brooklyn cop serving young child abuse victims Biggie Smalls and Jay-Z traumatized neighborhoods, there wasn't much time to go fishing.

Mostly I was too busy responding to 911 reports of shots fired, victims reporting robberies, burglaries, assaults, street drug sales, as well as other people and community harming mayhem.

ES7cN4_XQAM4TUP.jpeg

☮️

I don’t care what color you are, I don’t care at all, but when you totally ignore the Officers and they have their guns pulled and pointing at you, you’re a special kind of dumb, I don’t mean just dumb. I mean a very special kind of stupid

I'm not sure if it's dumbness, or mental illness, resulting from incompetent, apathetic parenting, that causes many people to make poor decisions.

Child brain development scientist, Bruce D Perry, MD, PhD educates Oprah:

☮️

Greetings. Witness a conservative American citizen of African descent verbally spank white progressive Americans, and share her belief that "WHITE GUILT" is a mental disease.
#PreventHATE
#WhiteGuilt
☮♥

Hey Avery
I can't believe they let blm and antifa destroy the city ...stay safe

I posted her ...she was brutaly honest and awesome
Lil bit beautiful to inside and out
She didnt get rave reviews from usmbs lefties :abgg2q.jpg:

#PreventHATE
#WhiteGuilt
☮♥

Hey Avery
I can't believe they let blm and antifa destroy the city ...stay safe

I posted her ...she was brutaly honest and awesome
Lil bit beautiful to inside and out
She didnt get rave reviews from usmbs lefties :abgg2q.jpg:

Hi, DY. The blonde woman seems a bit troubled, though I agree she is well-spoken & easy to look at.

Here is another educated walkaway woman pledging to leave the Democrat party and never return:

Witnessing CNN & MSM constantly calling Trump supporters #racist & bigots caused this citizen to do some research, resulting w/ her producing this #WalkAway video:

#StopChildAbuse

#PreventHATE

DY, you as well, please be safe in these crazy times... And thanks for stopping by. :)

☮️♥️

Tell your folks to stop burning and stealing and all of this stops.

Tell whites to stop rioting when they win a championship, then we'll talk.

I don’t care what color you are, I don’t care at all, but when you totally ignore the Officers and they have their guns pulled and pointing at you, you’re a special kind of dumb, I don’t mean just dumb. I mean a very special kind of stupid some people?

The colorblind racist. Why did the white guy in Kenosha get to walk down the middle of the street past police with his long gun while people were telling the police he had been shooting people?

I don’t care what color you are, I don’t care at all, but when you totally ignore the Officers and they have their guns pulled and pointing at you, you’re a special kind of dumb, I don’t mean just dumb. I mean a very special kind of stupid some people?

The colorblind racist. Why did the white guy in Kenosha get to walk down the middle of the street past police with his long gun while people were telling the police he had been shooting people?

Why should I give a shit that some leftards got their asses blown away for rioting and looting? I didn't get the memo on that.

Tell your folks to stop burning and stealing and all of this stops.

Tell whites to stop rioting when they win a championship, then we'll talk.

LOL, quit being stupid.

you mean shooting him as he was about to grab a gun or drive away after resisating arrest, after a list of prior dangerous crimes? In what world do you continue defending scum of the earth, regardless of skin color? What did you want the police to do? Wait till they get shot or run over?

Sometimes, you have a real way with words, sir. :salute:

I am not going to speak in the politically correct way whites want us to do in order to describe our situation.

Does that mean you're going to finally shut up?

Sometimes, you have a real way with words, sir. :salute:

I am not going to speak in the politically correct way whites want us to do in order to describe our situation.

Does that mean you're going to finally shut up?

What for? I'm right. So I am not the one who needs to shut up.

Forum List

Back